Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
It's hard to believe that syfy can feel good about leaving the show and stargate in general in that way. It was honestly mostly a boring episode but it was setting up a next part that was nonetheless very important. It's now right up there with Reaper.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts

It was a little slow moving but I think it was the best episode of the series. Maybe in three years we might get a movie lol. I can not beleve this show was cancelled. The first season was good, but the second was in my opinion the best season of stargate ever to be made. I think the acting in Universe is the best of the franchise. I'm so depressed that we have to wait who knows how long for a movie, or even if they'll make one

Damn you Syfy

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
I wonder if this means that MGM told them they'd re-visit the franchise when the time was right, or if it's simply wishful thinking on the parts of the producers. It seems to me that if they really thought there was no chance of the series ever getting revived they'd have gone the Voyager route and made the last episode one where they get back to Earth.
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
It could have atleast been like the last episode of Angel where although it didnt conclude the story exactly it left you enough to understand how things were going to end. Here who knows. Again it wasnt quite as bad as Reaper or John Doe's ending but still pretty crappy, especially if they cant even make a made for tv movie or a proper finale for a franchise that got SciFi on the map.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shockwave04
If they don't find a way to end the story, I'm kind of okay with the ending. I enjoyed it very much.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
I can't believe they let it go out with such a whimper like that. That has to be right up there with the lost series finale for most craptacular.....
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 shockwave04

They didn't know it was going to get cancelled. I beleve the last 5 episodes were already in post production when the suits locked the door on them.

Edit: Also it was no where neir craptacular

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

I liked the episode as an ending, but I also really want to see the conclusion. I was betting Rush was going to be the one by himself and not Eli. No StarGate is driving me crazy already.

It's sad to see it go. I bet as soon as SyFy knew what was going on in the episode, it was done. O well.

x-wing20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 x-wing20
Member since 2003 • 1293 Posts
It could have been worse. I feel that the ending open ended, it felt conclusive but there was still a story to be told. Honestly if they can't another way to tidy things up I think they should pull a Joss wheaton and continue the story in comic book format. I will have to go out and by the series now.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shockwave04
I have been hearinf rumors that MGM is going to combine all three franchises into one big movie to save money. Just rumors tho
x-wing20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 x-wing20
Member since 2003 • 1293 Posts

I have been hearinf rumors that MGM is going to combine all three franchises into one big movie to save money. Just rumors thoshockwave04

Sadly MGM said no. It could have had great potentail, the could have wrapped up the lucian Alliance plot as well and it would have been great to characters from all 3 series working together. Eli already Met Jack and Mckay. I already know there have been attempts with letter writing campaigns but I think I'll give it a shot myself.