DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DannyBoes
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts

Last night I dreamed complete about Gundam. But I was the pilot od Wing Gundam Zero.

But for some werid reason it's in this world I was at the Pentagon and I most Protect it? But not only that. Heero wans't there and i had no problem controlling the Gundam and the others had problems with it. So I don't get it why did I had this dream. It's was cool but weird. I can totally tell whay happend. It's was cool. but like I sayt Weird. I can't explain. But it's cool the first of the coolste dreams I had in years. Can somebody tell me how those dreams work. I want to have this more over the time. OOOh for i forget. The dream was in this world but in a anime version. Like a re-animened version of our world. It's was SUPERCOOL

megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#2 megamannt123
Member since 2007 • 74190 Posts
sounds pretty cool :D last night i had a dream.....but i can't remember what it was about....
fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 fablesway
Member since 2011 • 23504 Posts
Interesting dream :) i usually can't remember my dreams, but if i do they are always weird, this one dream i had my house was on a teeter totter and every time i walked around it would teeter from side to side :P
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 megamannt123
:lol: i've dreamt of being a ninja turtle more than once :P
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Wolverine87aX
Member since 2011 • 5259 Posts
:lol: i've dreamt of being a ninja turtle more than once :Pmegamannt123
you have :lol: I would love to be a charmander 8)
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 megamannt123
never had a pokemon dream....
fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fablesway
When i have played a lot of Pokemon i usually have a dream about it :lol:
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 megamannt123
now, nightmares i haven't had in years, even with all the zombie games i play....
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wolverine87aX
never had a pokemon dream....megamannt123
nah neither have i i'm just saying :lol:
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Wolverine87aX
now, nightmares i haven't had in years, even with all the zombie games i play....megamannt123
i never have had a nightmare 8)
fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 fablesway
I had a nightmare when i was younger one of those continued nightmares, and in that nightmare my mom was dead i was so scared i used to check to see if my mom was okay, i used to also have nightmares were i drowned
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 megamannt123
i hated drowning nightmares, really used to scare me, until i released i could breathe in the water. to be honest, that only made me feel a little better, but fear quickly overcame :cry:
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wolverine87aX
i hated drowning nightmares, really used to scare me, until i released i could breathe in the water. to be honest, that only made me feel a little better, but fear quickly overcame :cry:megamannt123
I loved having a dream about being a custom robo and was down then got help and won the batte :P (finally got the game this summer = first week of June 8))
macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#14 macrules_640
Member since 2004 • 90033 Posts
I use to have weird dreams as a child that invovled being swept up in the Sonic series and trying to help Sonic and the freedom fighters stamp out Robotnik. :P
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Wolverine87aX
I use to have weird dreams as a child that invovled being swept up in the Sonic series and trying to help Sonic and the freedom fighters stamp out Robotnik. :Pmacrules_640
that's cool one 8)
macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 macrules_640
I thought it was a pretty cool dream as well. :P
fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 fablesway
That is a really cool dream :P
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 megamannt123
that sounds awesome :D i'm sure i had some sonic dreams as a kid, but i don't remember them :P
DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DannyBoes

yeah it's totally weird. This time i dreamed about Bakugan. I was a brawler and for some weird reason the same as my last dream. In this world but then re-animed I was the holder of neo dragonoid

And i must to destroy the evil monster that were coming to destory us humans. So It's was a battle for live and death and i was thinking the whole time. it was kind of game until in notice it. that the monster was trying to kill me and all the monster looked like us. but mutanted. some where big some small. But i and my friends needed to kill them. So i had no clue what to do

macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 macrules_640
Although one of them was a nightmare where Robotnik roboticized Sonic in front of my eyes, it was horrible. :P
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Wolverine87aX

yeah it's totally weird. This time i dreamed about Bakugan. I was a brawler and for some weird reason the same as my last dream. In this world but then re-animed I was the holder of neo dragonoid

And i must to destroy the evil monster that were coming to destory us humans. So It's was a battle for live and death and i was thinking the whole time. it was kind of game until in notice it. that the monster was trying to kill me and all the monster looked like us. but mutanted. some where big some small. But i and my friends needed to kill them. So i had no clue what to do

DannyBoes
sounds cooler 8) (at least the fighting part :P)glad to see this threads working :D
DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DannyBoes
Although one of them was a nightmare where Robotnik roboticized Sonic in front of my eyes, it was horrible. :Pmacrules_640
That's really nasty and Sonic is me first hero that i saw. I can't get him out of me mind. If I see him or his stuff. I get totally happy and want to have it. Don't mind how much it cost. One time i had buyt with help of a friend I got a doll for in me bed like a teddybeer. looks almost him. I won't give it alway. It's for me. Priceless. But qeustion? Did Sonic turned later normal again. I realy want to know
DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DannyBoes
[QUOTE="DannyBoes"]

Wolverine87aX

sounds cooler 8) (at least the fighting part :P)glad to see this threads working :D

It's was really cool. But also weird. I need to get me strengh to do it. The funny parts was. All the Ability Cards of Dragonoid but then from all the serries there was. So that's really cool. I bounced one of the heavy attack back to it's owner. It's was really cool to see it. It's was like I was the Ultimate Brawler for each Bakugan of it's form of that bakugan don't mind if he/she can't use the Ability anymore. For some weird reason I can use it. Don't mind that part. It's really super. But I was the best for Pyrus Bakugan and the plus point is. I am th best with pyrus bakugan with all the bakugan games. But is there a online game for the pc that you can play with other player or against computer

megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 megamannt123
[QUOTE="macrules_640"]Although one of them was a nightmare where Robotnik roboticized Sonic in front of my eyes, it was horrible. :PDannyBoes
That's really nasty and Sonic is me first hero that i saw. I can't get him out of me mind. If I see him or his stuff. I get totally happy and want to have it. Don't mind how much it cost. One time i had buyt with help of a friend I got a doll for in me bed like a teddybeer. looks almost him. I won't give it alway. It's for me. Priceless. But qeustion? Did Sonic turned later normal again. I realy want to know

i'm a huge fan of sonic stuff too :D (i've got pictures of some cool sonic stuff a few blogs back if you're curious :P). i don't get what you're asking, if sonic turned back to normal at the end of mac's dream?
DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DannyBoes
[QUOTE="DannyBoes"][QUOTE="macrules_640"]Although one of them was a nightmare where Robotnik roboticized Sonic in front of my eyes, it was horrible. :Pmegamannt123

i'm a huge fan of sonic stuff too :D (i've got pictures of some cool sonic stuff a few blogs back if you're curious :P). i don't get what you're asking, if sonic turned back to normal at the end of mac's dream?

AAAAH men that's cool. Can you share some of those pictures
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 megamannt123
[QUOTE="megamannt123"][QUOTE="DannyBoes"][QUOTE="macrules_640"]Although one of them was a nightmare where Robotnik roboticized Sonic in front of my eyes, it was horrible. :PDannyBoes

i actually have them uploaded to photobucket if want a link or something
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Wolverine87aX
[QUOTE="DannyBoes"][QUOTE="megamannt123"][QUOTE="DannyBoes"][QUOTE="macrules_640"]Although one of them was a nightmare where Robotnik roboticized Sonic in front of my eyes, it was horrible. :Pmegamannt123

i actually have them uploaded to photobucket if want a link or something

please ;) 8)
macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 macrules_640
Those are some interesting dreams.
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 megamannt123
i haven't had many dreams lately....
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Wolverine87aX
i haven't had many dreams lately....megamannt123
you linking the photos :o:o:o ???
fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 fablesway
I haven't had any dreams lately either, but i have been sleep walking :P
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 megamannt123

fable: really? how do you know? :P

wolv: here you go: link 

fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 fablesway

I have woken up somewhere i should not be ;) and i also draw on walls :lol:

megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 megamannt123
:lol: that's hilarious! i think i sleepwalked once in my life, a couple years ago, and without knowing it, rearranged all the ornaments on our christmas tree :P (during winter)
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Wolverine87aX

fable: really? how do you know? :P

wolv: here you go: link 

megamannt123
:P saw these all ready :lol: :3
fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 fablesway
Very funny story :lol: when i was younger well actually i was still in high school but maybe grade nine or ten, i was sleep walking and i took my budgies bird cage with me, and i went down stairs where my sister was with her boyfriend, and i said "do you guys like my Birdie" :lol: the next day my sister told me what happened, and i was so embarrassed because i had not met her boyfriend yet :lol:
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 megamannt123
:lol: sounds like you have all sorts of fun when you sleep :P
macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 macrules_640
I've never found myself sleep walking. :P
DannyBoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DannyBoes
I did really something weird. when I was still a litthe boy. I sleep always on a high Bed. So i dont had on that time a lower bed under me bed was me desk where i always play or do my homework. But one day when i was sleeping and when i in the morning when i woke up. I notice then i was sleeping on my wooden floor and me parents hear a bonk on the celling on that time when i was sleeping. so for some weird reason i fell out of me bed. my head can hit the ceiling so its was high on that time and the only thing i had left for it. was i got a bump on my head for that time and had i litthe headache so i taken a pil that i dont have anymore pain from it. Its was pretty funny. So lets say for short. I sleep up in a high bed and i felt down on a wooden floor and only what i got was a bump on my head and a litthe headache
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
Two Nightmares most recently I remember having occurred while I was sleeping down in the basement. If you easily get creeped out and get nightmares, DO NOT click on and read the text in this Spoiler. [spoiler] (To me it seems like you're always more prone to getting creeped out and getting nightmares down there, just the way it is I guess, underground naturally being more creepy, maybe one reason is underground is also where dead people are buried in cemeteries.) Anyway, one night a nightmare involved the guy from Nightmare on Elm Street appearing as a dark figure standing over me on the bed, and the other was me walking out of some fun house room in some building, and while I was walking down the hall with green flooring, I walked past a door on my right that looked to be a closet, suddenly I hear it open as I walk past it, I turn around and a creepy clown is there and starts talking in that creepy clown voice, I think he was saying he wanted me to come into his lair. Well that's all I remember now for nightmares. [/spoiler]
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 megamannt123
whoa, that's pretty creepy all right. if i ever have zombie dreams (which is pretty rare), it's usually Left 4 Dead st-yle, with rock/techno music in the background, kinda fun actually :lol:
fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 fablesway
That would sound like a pretty funny dream zombies and rock/techno music together :lol:
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 megamannt123
some of my favorite music artists mix techno and rock, so their songs appear in those situations :lol:
ZEYAAM898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#44 ZEYAAM898
Member since 2009 • 1921 Posts
In my fream i was godlike :P it was so epic!
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 megamannt123
did you tower over large buildings and lay out your wrath across the world? :P
ZEYAAM898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 ZEYAAM898
Member since 2009 • 1921 Posts
did you tower over large buildings and lay out your wrath across the world? :Pmegamannt123
Sure!
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 megamannt123
then i'd say your conquest of Earth was done the right way :lol:
Wolverine87aX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Wolverine87aX

then i'd say your conquest of Earth was done the right way :lol:megamannt123

Godzilla! that game was soo much fun o n the GC :)

macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 macrules_640
I had a dream where I was actually Ash and had to fight against the Deadites, it was awesome though since I got some kick their butts. :P
megamannt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 megamannt123
i'm guessing Ash is the main character?