GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 0

#1 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

If you lie perfectly still, the southern teams will believe you're dead, and they will move on.

[spoiler] sorry, couldn't help myself. :P [/spoiler]

Steelers_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Steelers_86
Member since 2003 • 2268 Posts

If you lie perfectly still, the southern teams will believe you're dead, and they will move on.

GamerForca

Shouldn't you be watching your back for UCF?

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GamerForca

No. They already finished their business. Hopefully it means the end for Mark Richt. But I know that I'm going to have to weather another year of this.

I'll even it up a bit.

UGA, if you lie perfectly still, UCF will believe you're dead, and they will move on.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
Wisconsin screwed up the ends to both halfs, with that being said TCU played great, and we can't use the geography and refs for the state of Michigan and its pair of **** ups.
Steelers_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Steelers_86

No. They already finished their business. Hopefully it means the end for Mark Richt. But I know that I'm going to have to weather another year of this.

I'll even it up a bit.

UGA, if you lie perfectly still, UCF will believe you're dead, and they will move on.

GamerForca

Oh well, at least you have some stability... We are going on a wild ride with willy muschamp and charlie cheeseburger....

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts

Once I saw Alabama get up huge, I said screw it, beat the crap out of the Big 10 co-champs.  And just to make sure, the Big 10 co-champs got murdered by the 4th place team in the SEC West.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerForca"]

I'll even it up a bit.

Steelers_86

Oh well, at least you have some stability... We are going on a wild ride with willy muschamp and charlie cheeseburger....

*drools* I could go for one right now.

Can Arkansas continue the 10 game BCS win streak for SEC teams against Ohio State?

Avatar image for sfgiantsfan8291
sfgiantsfan8291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 sfgiantsfan8291
Member since 2005 • 12011 Posts
[QUOTE="Steelers_86"][QUOTE="GamerForca"]

I'll even it up a bit.

CommanderShiro

Can Arkansas continue the 10 game BCS win streak for SEC teams against Ohio State?

I'm very confident Arkansas will win. Screw Prior and those other idiots.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamerForca

Steelers_86

Not sure if Georgia really has any stability right now.. it's only a matter of time.  In fact, it's possible Richt could be canned if he doesn't land the top in-state prospects for 2011.  Because honestly, if he can't even recruit anymore, then what the hell good is he?  If he can't win with top 5 and top 10 recruiting classes, what's he going to do with classes ranked around 20?

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 geaux321

[QUOTE="Steelers_86"]

GamerForca

Not sure if Georgia really has any stability right now.. it's only a matter of time.  In fact, it's possible Richt could be canned if he doesn't land the top in-state prospects for 2011.  Because honestly, if he can't even recruit anymore, then what the hell good is he?  If he can't win with top 5 and top 10 recruiting classes, what's he going to do with classes ranked around 20?

Looking at Rivals' ranking it doesn't look good for the in-state prospects.  Only 1 in the top 10 is committed.  I believe Gabe Wright and Quan Bray are heading to Auburn.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GamerForca

Wright is probably headed to Auburn. I've seen conflicting reports about Bray. It's Auburn or Georgia for him, but I think you're right. Dee Hart (from FL) looks to be ready to switch commitments to Bama, which might mean they've lost some hope with Isaiah Crowell, who is down to Bama and Georgia. UGA HAS to have him. Ray Drew and Xzavier Dickson seem completely unpredictable, and it looks like it's down to Bama or UGA for both. I think Richt still picks up Jay Rome. Have no idea about his teammate Malcolm Mitchell. He looked all dawg until UGA started losing again. Those are the guys Richt has to pick up. Lose more than two (not including Wright, who doesn't fit into the 3-4 very well and I never thought would go to UGA anyway) and the class is a bust. Which is why I was hoping Bama would lose.... now they have the momentum with the Georgia recruits....

edit: Just saw that Bray is down to Auburn, Florida, Georgia, and LSU.  Mitchell just dropped Florida and is down to UGA/Bama.

edit2: dammit, forgot Damian Swann.  Need him too.  Here's an article I just found on ESPN. That sums it up.  Of course, someone needs to coach them up.....................

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 geaux321

I think Dee Hart already switched his commitment.  Which I think is better for UGA since Crowell looks good.  Ray Drew was having interested facebook banner wtih some UGA commit talking about Drew sacking him or something like that.  So that might not be good for him staying in state.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GamerForca
Yeah, he said that to Christian LeMay. But he could've been saying it about an all-star game. Ray Drew and Mark Richt exchange bible verses and both have discussed their church-related activities on multiple occasions. Due to that, I have to believe that UGA has at least an even shot at landing him.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="Steelers_86"][QUOTE="GamerForca"]

I'll even it up a bit.

sfgiantsfan8291

I'm very confident Arkansas will win. Screw Prior and those other idiots.

Those Arkansas wrs are helping Ohio State with all those drops.
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GamerForca

Arkansas just blocked the punt. Holy ****.

lol nvm.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CommanderShiro

Arkansas just blocked the punt. Holy ****.

lol nvm.

GamerForca
Damn it lol
Steelers_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Steelers_86

Dear Ryan Mallett: you should have stayed at your crappy big ten school...you suck and are over rated.

PS... I'm kicking arkansas out of the SEC and replacing them with Troy.

PPS....I still heart you DJ Williams

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 geaux321

It's funny to see how terrible Arkansas played and still had a chance to win.

New petition: Never let Arkansas get to a BCS game ever again.