razman55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 razman55
Member since 2003 • 3507 Posts

As for the Non-BCS Schools, it would seem that BYU would be the best choice.

Utah, TCU would also be good, and Boise State would be interesting.

I would also like Hawaii in as they have great support and a strong team pride to compete, but I am also a bit worried as to what would happen with going there and back and so on.

I know for a fact Texas and Texas A&M wouldn't be coming, but Colorado might have a chance and I would support that.

So my choices would be BYU and Colorado.

GO ASU GO

bjvb15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 bjvb15
Member since 2004 • 508 Posts
Wow someone actually that about this. The whole trying to get any of the Texas school thing was about the only laughable part. I think there should be an all-Texas conference. Does anyone else in this union think there should be an all-Texas conference? They have a lot of schools and they really don't need to go out of state to find recuits. Anyways, I think BYU/Utah or Colorado/Colorado state would be a good add. I would personally like to see BSU go in, but they lack in other sports and most of the pac-10 is based on state rivalries (excluding the california schools which have regional rivalries) and BSU's rivalry is Idaho (a school that should be in the Big Sky and not the WAC)
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
The closest you'll see to an "all Texas" conference was the old South West Conference. I emphasized "old" because the NCAA broke it up due to allegations of mass cheating and whatnot. It contained all of the major Texas teams along with Arkansas and a few other programs.
RTJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RTJP
Member since 2006 • 508 Posts
Only school i would like to see go in the PAC-10 is BSU... get the hell out of the WAC and take your smurf field with you!!!
no hard feelings ;)
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

You can take CU and we can get TCU.

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spfx30
Member since 2005 • 9945 Posts
In my opinion, BYU and TCU would be the best expansion candidates.
orthancstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 orthancstone
Member since 2002 • 3311 Posts
I always get a good laugh seeing all these "conference expansion" talks include Texas schools. Let's cut the crap short: The only way the major Texas players leave the Big 12 is if the SWC is reformed (and even then, I don't see Arkansas bailing on the SEC to come back). The other major conferences present way too many problems and no nearly enough upside to justify bailing. The old guard in the Big 8 still wishes it could get the good days back before '96 (just look at this past year, A&M and Texas both DOMINATED the entire conference...16 of 29 trophies taken by those two schools).
bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bobwjr
Member since 2002 • 967 Posts

The Pac 10 expansion is like, " If grandma had balls I'd have called her grandpa". It'll never happen!

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 spfx30
Member since 2005 • 9945 Posts
...bobwjr. :lol: In my opinion, the Pac 10 isn't alone in the "expansion chances are slim" category. I don't think any of the conferences will change any time soon. :?
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

The Pac 10 expansion is like, " If grandma had balls I'd have called her grandpa". It'll never happen!bobwjr

So, basically, you're calling it nothing but a hypothetical? :P

bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bobwjr
Member since 2002 • 967 Posts

I may see a wooly mammoth on the way to work Monday but I don't think I'll bring a camera.