sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
Well, now that Penn State has given JoePa a 3-year extension, I'm beggining to think more and more that this guy is gonna die on the sideline. :P
razman55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 razman55
Member since 2003 • 3507 Posts

Maybe, you never know.

But he is a legend, and much respect to him.

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#3 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
What do want him to do just go away, he just got his Hip fixed.
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sith_acolyte15
No, I love seein JoePa on the sideline (when he's able to be there). And he's more than earned the right to stay as long as he wants. I just kinda get a kick out of thinkin that this guy is gonna coach, literally, until the day he dies.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
Yeah I feel he will continue coaching until he dies. Deserving to be there as long as he wants though. Quite a character with a lot of energy for his age.
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sith_acolyte15
Did anyone see the video of him at that pep rally at the end of the season? I'm not even really a PSU fan, and it gave me some chills.
spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spfx30
Member since 2005 • 9945 Posts
I (and this shouldn't be surprising to anyone here) am absolutely thrilled that JoePa has been granted an extension. Although, I was rather confident that this season would not be his last. I must agree that Paterno will coach as long as his health will permit (meaning, most likely until it kills him... literally). :P
bjvb15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bjvb15
Member since 2004 • 508 Posts

Congrats to JoePa. I know most coaches aren't like this. but just goes to show you, you shouldn't judge a coach on a couple of seasons. I am not liking this whole "What have you done for me lately" attitude the universities (and supporters) have.

Also, Chris Peterson = next JoePa. :lol: I can dream right.

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sith_acolyte15

Congrats to JoePa. I know most coaches aren't like this. but just goes to show you, you shouldn't judge a coach on a couple of seasons. I am not liking this whole "What have you done for me lately" attitude the universities (and supporters) have.bjvb15

I agree completely. Penn State is the only Big Ten team I don't hate with a passion. So, I root for them to win every time they aren't lining up against Michigan. Or their losing doesn't benefit Michigan. :P

So, I was happy to see they didn't force him out when they had a few sub-par seasons in a row. Because I knew he could still right the ship.

Also, Chris Peterson = next JoePa. :lol: Yes, I'm delusional.bjvb15

Fix'd. :P

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 spfx30

See, as pleased as I am about this news, Devlin's transfer somewhat dampers it all. I mean, he chose to not even stay on long enough to go to the Rose Bowl. :(

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
Yay?
spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 spfx30
Don't worry, Espurs, JoePa won't be threatening the Longhorns for national supremacy... yet. :P
bjvb15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bjvb15
Member since 2004 • 508 Posts

[QUOTE="bjvb15"]Congrats to JoePa. I know most coaches aren't like this. but just goes to show you, you shouldn't judge a coach on a couple of seasons. I am not liking this whole "What have you done for me lately" attitude the universities (and supporters) have.sith_acolyte15

I agree completely. Penn State is the only Big Ten team I don't hate with a passion. So, I root for them to win every time they aren't lining up against Michigan. Or their losing doesn't benefit Michigan. :P

So, I was happy to see they didn't force him out when they had a few sub-par seasons in a row. Because I knew he could still right the ship.

Also, Chris Peterson = next JoePa. :lol: Yes, I'm delusional.bjvb15

Fix'd. :P

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/others/0-2-378/What-to-watch--Non-BCS-early-bowl-edition.html

I am not the only delusional person. This blogger thinks Peterson is Christ. So :P