Sonwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sonwhy
Member since 2009 • 1032 Posts

I am mainly curious about the coaches from these 4 schools and wonder what everybody else thinks about them.  I think if Michigan's coach doesn't win 9 game in season this year than its over.  LSU has to win 9 games this year bare minimum but if only 9 wins this year than it better be a national title next year.  South Carolina has been looking for that break out season ever since they got Spurrier and its now or never.  Georgia had a bad season last year for the first time in the past 6 seasons and even though 10 wins at most places is good enough, well not so at Georgia.  Georgia wants more than 10 wins this year come hell or high water.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#2 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

I'll break it down quickly.

1. Michigan- At least 7 wins, one of which has to be over Ohio State, OR at least 8 wins with a very close game against OSU, OR at least 10 wins.  Otherwise Rich Rod is gone.

2. LSU- At least 9 this year and 10 next year or Les Miles is gone.  

3. South Carolina- There is no hot seat here, at least not for two more seasons.  SC knows that Spurrier has done all he can there.

4. Georgia-  No hot seat here.  Mark Richt's seat won't even be tepid unless he wins 7 or fewer this year.   

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
For Michigan, GF basically has it down.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
LSU needs a capable QB. Les Miles won't have problems then.
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sith_acolyte15
I'm firmly convinced that Les Miles is the new Larry Coker.
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts

I'm firmly convinced that Les Miles is the new Larry Coker.sith_acolyte15

I like that comparison a lot, winning a National Championship with other players, and having success based off the school's name.  I wonder if Les thinks about that Michigan job.

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sith_acolyte15
I doubt it. Because, as I understand it, he burned pretty much every bridge he had there when he left.
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts

As a shamed Michigan fan, PLEASE FIRE RICH ROD!!!!! PLEASE!!!

I completely abhor him for what he has done to not only one, but TWO organizations. Bo must be turning in his grave. :( 

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sith_acolyte15
A "shamed" Michigan fan? Please, speak only for yourself from now on.
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts

When you live in Ohio and you're a Michigan fan, let it be known that a lot of dbags live in Ohio, but there are still nice people. 

And I might freak out if Gamespot keeps telling me that no valid tags were found.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CommanderShiro

When you live in Ohio and you're a Michigan fan, let it be known that a lot of dbags live in Ohio, but there are still nice people. 

And I might freak out if Gamespot keeps telling me that no valid tags were found.

GodofBigMacs
lol Sounds a lot like someone that used to post here often, before he got banned.
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sith_acolyte15
Are you referring to "bear"? If not, then I'm not sure who you're talking about.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CommanderShiro
Are you referring to "bear"? If not, then I'm not sure who you're talking about.sith_acolyte15
I was referring to detroitPistons
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sith_acolyte15
If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure they were the same person.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CommanderShiro
If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure they were the same person.sith_acolyte15
I don't think so...
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rolltide2363
Member since 2004 • 203 Posts
Rich gets fired from Michigan & Les Miles gets fired from LSU. Miles heads to Michigan now that the no Michigan clause in his contract isn't a factor anymore.
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sith_acolyte15
How many times must it be said? Les Miles was never going to Michigan. All that noise about it a few years ago was simply him having people near him do that so he could get LSU to pay him more money. He was never in the running to replace Lloyd. When he left Michigan as an assisstant, he burned pretty much every bridge he had there. He's not coming back.
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rolltide2363
Just my opinion, I don't know and you don't know. It's in his contract with LSU & I think they know more about what's going on or could've happened than anyone on this message board.
How many times must it be said? Les Miles was never going to Michigan. All that noise about it a few years ago was simply him having people near him do that so he could get LSU to pay him more money. He was never in the running to replace Lloyd. When he left Michigan as an assisstant, he burned pretty much every bridge he had there. He's not coming back.sith_acolyte15
Steelers_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Steelers_86
Member since 2003 • 2268 Posts

i dont have anything to add other than i am still alive

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sith_acolyte15

Just my opinion, I don't know and you don't know. It's in his contract with LSU & I think they know more about what's going on or could've happened than anyone on this message board.[QUOTE="sith_acolyte15"]How many times must it be said? Les Miles was never going to Michigan. All that noise about it a few years ago was simply him having people near him do that so he could get LSU to pay him more money. He was never in the running to replace Lloyd. When he left Michigan as an assisstant, he burned pretty much every bridge he had there. He's not coming back.rolltide2363

I've actually talked with people who know. Les burned all of his bridges. He won't be returning to Michigan to coach football anytime soon.

Steelers_86

Well I guess we'll just have to make due with that for now, won't we? :P

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CommanderShiro

Steelers_86
Woot?
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rolltide2363
I'm sure someone with almost 6,000 posts on gamespot is in with "people who know" what's going on at a major college football progam. Just post that you don't agree and leave it that.

[QUOTE="rolltide2363"]Just my opinion, I don't know and you don't know. It's in his contract with LSU & I think they know more about what's going on or could've happened than anyone on this message board.[QUOTE="sith_acolyte15"]How many times must it be said? Les Miles was never going to Michigan. All that noise about it a few years ago was simply him having people near him do that so he could get LSU to pay him more money. He was never in the running to replace Lloyd. When he left Michigan as an assisstant, he burned pretty much every bridge he had there. He's not coming back.sith_acolyte15

I've actually talked with people who know. Les burned all of his bridges. He won't be returning to Michigan to coach football anytime soon.

Steelers_86

Well I guess we'll just have to make due with that for now, won't we? :P

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sith_acolyte15
Doubt me all you want. Frankly, I really don't care. Doesn't stop it from being the truth, though.
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rolltide2363
We'll find out in December my friend
Doubt me all you want. Frankly, I really don't care. Doesn't stop it from being the truth, though.sith_acolyte15
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sith_acolyte15
We already found out when Michigan was looking for a new coach. As soon as Les Miles' name came up, they vehemently denied it.
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rolltide2363
LSU was still a powerhouse then and Rod was the hot comodity. Anything less than 9 wins get Miles the boot & after a 6 win season Michigan will move on and Miles will be in the conversation.
We already found out when Michigan was looking for a new coach. As soon as Les Miles' name came up, they vehemently denied it.sith_acolyte15
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sith_acolyte15
I'm gonna say this one last time. He burned every bridge he has at that university. He isn't liked there any longer. Nobody wants him to be there. He won't be a "top choice" for the football position any time soon. Harbaugh will get a call long before. And with the fact that Michigan is quite capable of winning at least 8 games this season, your whole point is moot.
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rolltide2363
I doubt it'll be the last time you say it and the only good thing going for Michigan is that Martin is gone.
I'm gonna say this one last time. He burned every bridge he has at that university. He isn't liked there any longer. Nobody wants him to be there. He won't be a "top choice" for the football position any time soon. Harbaugh will get a call long before. And with the fact that Michigan is quite capable of winning at least 8 games this season, your whole point is moot.sith_acolyte15
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GamerForca
Now you can start the "Mark Richt on the hot seat" talk.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 CommanderShiro
Now you can start the "Mark Richt on the hot seat" talk.GamerForca
Guess you guys really did need AJ Green
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GamerForca

Considering that the rest of the Georgia receivers were ranked either 4 or 5 star out of high school, and they're being thrown to by a 5-star QB, while going against two teams primarily made up of 2 and 3 star players, it's still inexcusable.  Considering that Georgia had the ball around midfield with a tied game and a chance to drive for the win with a 3rd and 4, but opted to try and throw for the endzone instead of a quick slant or curl, resulting in Aaron Murray's near-decapitation, it's definitely inexcusable.  Considering that Mike Bobo has had four full seasons as Georgia's OC and has shown no improvement whatsoever in his playcalling, but is still being given chance after chance after chance, it's really frickin inexcusable.  

/end rant 

On a side note, it didn't tell me my html thingy was messed up. :)