kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

User Lists: 0

#2 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

It's hard to say. Suddenly I'm drawing a blank. I mean when I saw Super Mario Galaxy for the first time, I had no idea this would be the next 3D Mario. I would like to see a return to M64's huge open world exploration again though maybe use some of Banjo Kazooie's influence namely not having to go back out of the world every time you collect a star. I do like the idea of having Peach and others actually be playable. Bowser can still try to conquer the kingdom and all but it's not like Peach hasn't fought alongside Mario before...

• Super Mario RPG
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Princess Peach where SHE SAVES Mario.

Also I want Yoshi to be able to be carried over to other stages. No more of this "Limited to this world and this area" crap. Also I want to see the koopa kids in a 3D game. It's high time.

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#3 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33350 Posts

I would like to see a Super Mario Galaxy 3 and with a level editor mode.

game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 game-ster23
Member since 2009 • 17328 Posts
I would actually like to see a title similar to Yoshi's Story for Nintendo 64, but as a 3D platform.
MariJoe007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 10

#5 MariJoe007
Member since 2007 • 100 Posts
Mario is a great and adaptable character.  He should switch to a massive land, complete free roam.  Instead of having a hub, his world would be your oyster.  I don't know what land Nintendo or you and I could make up, but I think it would be awesome.  I wonder how he collect stars? Maybe go on missions to help people or friends?  I don't know.  
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#6 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33350 Posts

I would actually like to see a title similar to Yoshi's Story for Nintendo 64, but as a 3D platform.game-ster23

Another game like Yoshi's Story would be nice.

JBL_Fan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 JBL_Fan7
Member since 2011 • 477 Posts
I would like to be able to play as Mario and Luigi at some point in it. I would also like to use Yoshi in it.
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#8 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

You know that you can do that in Super Mario Galaxy 2? Though it is a nice thing to give people the option to play as Luigi. Though also it would be nice to see the next 3D Mario have some sort of multiplayer as long as it's not a forced co-op thing where if a 2nd player isn't playing, you're forced to have incompentent AI (see Resident Evil 5, Epic Mickey 2)