Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Discussion (GS Score: 8.0, Aug 11th US)

• 72 results
game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 game-ster23
Member since 2009 • 17328 Posts

This morning's Nintendo Direct presentation annouced the fourth installment of Mario & Luigi RPG series is coming to 3DS handheld this summer.

Image 1

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 GamerofMario1
Member since 2008 • 12972 Posts

I just posted an article on the front page that included this game. :P Thanks for making the topic.

This game looks interesting to me, but it sounds like Mario will only be playable.

Javinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Javinho
Member since 2008 • 20472 Posts

Looks interesting enough.

I've always been a fan of the Mario RPG series, though I still need to play Inside Story 

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#4 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

Bowser's Inside Story was a lot of fun for me. A bit on the easy side once you mastered timed hits and all but still getting to play as Bowser=epic win.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kbaily

Something to ponder though I doubt it will happen. If this takes place in a dream world wouldn't it be cool if it was the same Dream World from the US SMB2 meaning this guy would show up?

200px-WartTwo.jpg I think his time has come again and he could bring his cronies Mouser, Clawgrip, Tryclyde and Fryguy.

Then again they missed the chance to bring back Tatanga for Galaxy despite him being an alien in a spaceship and all and we had to beg for years to get our koopalings back so I highly doubt Wart will show up but it would be awesome.

game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 game-ster23

Something to ponder though I doubt it will happen. If this takes place in a dream world wouldn't it be cool if it was the same Dream World from the US SMB2 meaning this guy would show up?

200px-WartTwo.jpg I think his time has come again and he could bring his cronies Mouser, Clawgrip, Tryclyde and Fryguy.

Then again they missed the chance to bring back Tatanga for Galaxy despite him being an alien in a spaceship and all and we had to beg for years to get our koopalings back so I highly doubt Wart will show up but it would be awesome.

kbaily
I sure hope. I really enjoyed Super Mario Brothers 2, even though it was a complete mock off of Doki Doki Panic.
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GamerofMario1

kbaily

I also doubt he would show up, but he would be a perfect character for this game since he only appears in dreams.

SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 SloganYams
Member since 2010 • 981 Posts

I think it would be awesome if Wart (and Mouser and so on) just showed up inexplicably at some point, like the Koopalings in Superstar Saga.

Looking very forward to this game. 

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamerofMario1
He could be a boss seeking out revenge after the events of Super Mario Bros. 2. Maybe he learns to like vegetables again, and Mario needs to figure out his new weakness.
Mugzippit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Mugzippit
Member since 2010 • 62 Posts
Luigi's dream interpretation of Fawfal. Even if hes just a boss on the side (like the shroobs in Bowser's Inside Story) he has to be in there somewhere! Considering its within Luigi's dreams, they could bring back cameo's of any character within the mario and luigi series...
game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 game-ster23
Luigi's dream interpretation of Fawfal. Even if hes just a boss on the side (like the shroobs in Bowser's Inside Story) he has to be in there somewhere! Considering its within Luigi's dreams, they could bring back cameo's of any character within the mario and luigi series... Mugzippit
Sounds great to me.
SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SloganYams
I hope there are more sidequests in this one. If I had any complaint whatsoever with Mario & Luigi (which is hard to do), it would be the lack of sidequests (though Bowser's Inside Story added the whole X-boss thing, which was a nice touch). The original Mario RPG had some great sidequests, and although they weren't as extravagent, the first two Paper Marios had some fun sidequests as well. I just think it would be cool if M&L had some great distractions from the main story.
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kbaily

Fawlful is one of the better characters that's come out of the Mario series in recent years. It always nice when another villian comes along and not just always Bowser. Heck the final battle in B.I.S. was Bowser essentially fighting a possessed version of himself controlled by Fawful.

I HAVE FURY!!

Why the hell isn't Fawful playable in some of these racing, sports, party games? Just thought of that.

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GamerofMario1
^ On Fawful not being playable, Nintendo might just want to non-spin-off characters in their sports and party games. It doesn't make much sense for a major RPG character like Fawful, though.
JBL_Fan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#15 JBL_Fan7
Member since 2011 • 477 Posts
I liked the first three in the series. I hope this one turns out to be very good!
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GamerofMario1
Judging from the first screenshot, the graphics aren't very good.
SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SloganYams

Judging from the first screenshot, the graphics aren't very good.GamerofMario1

I wouldn't say they aren't good, just different. Dream Team uses pre-rendered character models (a la Donkey Kong Country) and has some 3D environments, but otherwise it looks as colorful as ever. However, the enemy designs seen so far leave a lot to be desired, and hopefully we'll see more creative enemies as we get more info on the game. 

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GamerofMario1

[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"]Judging from the first screenshot, the graphics aren't very good.SloganYams

I wouldn't say they aren't good, just different. Dream Team uses pre-rendered character models (a la Donkey Kong Country) and has some 3D environments, but otherwise it looks as colorful as ever. However, the enemy designs seen so far leave a lot to be desired, and hopefully we'll see more creative enemies as we get more info on the game. 

Right. I hope they make good use of the 3D, but we will not know what the 3D is like until a video is released on the 3DS eShop.

game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 game-ster23
[QUOTE="SloganYams"]

[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"]Judging from the first screenshot, the graphics aren't very good.GamerofMario1

Right. I hope they make good use of the 3D, but we will not know what the 3D is like until a video is released on the 3DS eShop.

I hope so too. Hardly any games in the 3DS library have good use of 3D effect. :(
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GamerofMario1
[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"][QUOTE="SloganYams"]

[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"]Judging from the first screenshot, the graphics aren't very good.game-ster23

I hope so too. Hardly any games in the 3DS library have good use of 3D effect. :(

The best ones are Super Mario 3D Land, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Tetris: Axis in my opinion.

game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 game-ster23
[QUOTE="game-ster23"][QUOTE="GamerofMario1"][QUOTE="SloganYams"]

[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"]Judging from the first screenshot, the graphics aren't very good.GamerofMario1

The best ones are Super Mario 3D Land, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Tetris: Axis in my opinion.

I agree with you on SM3DL, but not with Tetris Axis. It just made it blurry and distracting for me.
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GamerofMario1
[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"][QUOTE="game-ster23"][QUOTE="GamerofMario1"][QUOTE="SloganYams"]

[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"]Judging from the first screenshot, the graphics aren't very good.game-ster23

I agree with you on SM3DL, but not with Tetris Axis. It just made it blurry and distracting for me.

I completely disagree on Axis. :P The 3D made the boards and pieces pop out for me.

game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 game-ster23
This title will be released on July 12th in Europe, July 18th in Japan, and August 18th in North America. Also, a new gameplay trailer.
SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SloganYams

This title will be released on July 12th in Europe, July 18th in Japan, and August 18th in North America. Also, a new gameplay trailer.game-ster23

Wow, an RPG that's released in Europe before America... Don't see that very often...

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GamerofMario1
There's a teaser trailer for this game on the 3DS eShop. It is a 2D game, so the 3D is not used much for depth. The graphics look alright. They kind of remind me of the GBA graphics.
4EverGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 595

#26 4EverGreen
Member since 2006 • 244 Posts
This title will be released on July 12th in Europe, July 18th in Japan, and August 18th in North America. Also, a new gameplay trailer.game-ster23
The part in the video where Mario was collecting up a bunch of Luigi's and rolling them up into a ball reminded me of that "Katamari" game that had people collecting up a bunch of stuff and rolling them up into a ball. The graphics and the story look promising; too bad Nintendo Power isn't around any more to cover it. :( Enough said! ;)
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GamerofMario1
^ Agree with you there, 4EverGreen. It just makes E3 and Nintendo Directs even more important.
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GamerofMario1

Here are some newly released images:

704054_20130711_640screen002.jpg

704054_20130711_640screen012.jpg

704054_20130711_640screen021.jpg

The rest are here.

Mugzippit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Mugzippit

EU release is today! If any EU's here already has their copy (I'm still waiting for post to arrive :( ) put some spoiler free first impressions on here!

Slight edit: my copy literally just arrived less then 3 minutes after posting this xD

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kbaily

EU release is today! If any EU's here already has their copy (I'm still waiting for post to arrive :( ) put some spoiler free first impressions on here!

Slight edit: my copy literally just arrived less then 3 minutes after posting this xD

Mugzippit

I wondered about that when I saw GS's review. So it's not out here yet. Good. More time to work on Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon if AC: New Leaf would stop being so damn addictive.

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GamerofMario1

Mugzippit

You are lucky to be getting a month ahead of America. 

4EverGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 595

#32 4EverGreen
Member since 2006 • 244 Posts
You are lucky to be getting a month ahead of America.GamerofMario1
Not only is it usually the OTHER way around, Europeans have often had the unfortunate luck to not even GET some games! :shock: I don't know how many games they DIDN'T get a chance to play when they first came out in the U.S., but at the very least, Europeans never got a chance to play either "Earthbound" OR "Chrono Trigger" within the original Super NES format until they got re-released on the Nintendo Wii Virtual Console! :!: That's a LONG time to wait to play something really, REALLY, good! :idea: Enough said! ;)
SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SloganYams

[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"]You are lucky to be getting a month ahead of America.4EverGreen
Not only is it usually the OTHER way around, Europeans have often had the unfortunate luck to not even GET some games! :shock: I don't know how many games they DIDN'T get a chance to play when they first came out in the U.S., but at the very least, Europeans never got a chance to play either "Earthbound" OR "Chrono Trigger" within the original Super NES format until they got re-released on the Nintendo Wii Virtual Console! :!: That's a LONG time to wait to play something really, REALLY, good! :idea: Enough said! ;)

Earthbound

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario RPG

WarioWare Twisted

Earthbound's upcoming Wii U VC release will be its first official release in Europe. Mario RPG didn't make it to Europe until it was on the Wii's Virtual Console. Chrono Trigger's DS release was the first time it made it to Europe. Twisted has yet to see a European release.

Yeah, the Europeans can go ahead and have this one a month ahead of time. 

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GamerofMario1

[QUOTE="4EverGreen"][QUOTE="GamerofMario1"]You are lucky to be getting a month ahead of America.SloganYams

Earthbound

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario RPG

WarioWare Twisted

Earthbound's upcoming Wii U VC release will be its first official release in Europe. Mario RPG didn't make it to Europe until it was on the Wii's Virtual Console. Chrono Trigger's DS release was the first time it made it to Europe. Twisted has yet to see a European release.

Yeah, the Europeans can go ahead and have this one a month ahead of time. 

Yeah, they deserve to get this RPG early. I wonder why they never got Super Mario RPG until Wii VC.

Mugzippit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Mugzippit

EU got early release to make up for us waiting weeks for the release of Fire Emblem: Awakening!

Anyway region based arguements aside and onto the game itself! I'm a few hours in and enjoying it. The dream world is very fun and lives up to it's expectations as the major game mechanic of the game. Luigi gets some solid character development which is brilliant and there are some great, and not so great, advances in the combat mechanics to fit with the 3D. The characters (so far) have been pretty solid and the storyline is alright although I feel like I'm about to hit a big moment once I finish the area I'm in.

A few negatives, It doesn't look as nice as BIS which is a shame (although I've only seen the 3DS XL viewpoint so a 3DS might look better on the smaller screen) and the game plays in a very similar way to its predessors. By this I mean you complete area's, alternting between 3D and side scroller environments and there are a lot of identical tools. You get the shrink mario to half his size and the dig underground to go under bars and dig up beans abilities both in 1 go. A new introduction to the series is Expert objectives. Things like dodge 10 enemies or get 10 Excellent hits in a row within a given area. While it's a nice thing to do, after you get the first 5 or 10 you can predict pretty much what every target will be ahead of time as you enter new area's and encounter new enemies.

Thats my ramblings for now, I'll try post up a review once I've completed it

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kbaily

One thing I noticed in reviews was that everyone was mad that this game didn't change much from Bowser's Inside Story and yet just a few months ago we were complaining about how Paper Mario:Sticker Star changed too many things and how we wanted the series to back to what it used to be.

Make up your minds people!!

game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 game-ster23

EU got early release to make up for us waiting weeks for the release of Fire Emblem: Awakening!

Anyway region based arguements aside and onto the game itself! I'm a few hours in and enjoying it. The dream world is very fun and lives up to it's expectations as the major game mechanic of the game. Luigi gets some solid character development which is brilliant and there are some great, and not so great, advances in the combat mechanics to fit with the 3D. The characters (so far) have been pretty solid and the storyline is alright although I feel like I'm about to hit a big moment once I finish the area I'm in.

A few negatives, It doesn't look as nice as BIS which is a shame (although I've only seen the 3DS XL viewpoint so a 3DS might look better on the smaller screen) and the game plays in a very similar way to its predessors. By this I mean you complete area's, alternting between 3D and side scroller environments and there are a lot of identical tools. You get the shrink mario to half his size and the dig underground to go under bars and dig up beans abilities both in 1 go. A new introduction to the series is Expert objectives. Things like dodge 10 enemies or get 10 Excellent hits in a row within a given area. While it's a nice thing to do, after you get the first 5 or 10 you can predict pretty much what every target will be ahead of time as you enter new area's and encounter new enemies.

Thats my ramblings for now, I'll try post up a review once I've completed it

Mugzippit
Glad to hear enjoying it thus far. I'll post your review on the homepage if you do get to it eventually. :)
SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SloganYams

One thing I noticed in reviews was that everyone was mad that this game didn't change much from Bowser's Inside Story and yet just a few months ago we were complaining about how Paper Mario:Sticker Star changed too many things and how we wanted the series to back to what it used to be.

Make up your minds people!!

kbaily

Also, Bowser's Inside Story was four years ago! It's not like it was released in 2012. Any excuse to lower the score for a Nintendo game, I guess... 

MayorJohnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 MayorJohnny
Member since 2003 • 7838 Posts
Very excited for this! I really enjoy the Mario & Luigi games! :D
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GamerofMario1
I know this has some similarities with Inside Story, including giant Luigi battles in which you turn the 3DS sideways.
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kbaily
Well I'm happy to say I got Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon beat now (it had a wonderfully cute ending) so that's another game out of the way in time for this one hopefully.
SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SloganYams

If this game is similar to Inside Story, I refuse to see how it's got 7s and 8s instead of 9s and 10s.

Oh right, it's not dark, brooding and M-rated. 

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GamerofMario1

If this game is similar to Inside Story, I refuse to see how it's got 7s and 8s instead of 9s and 10s.

SloganYams

Probably because it isn't as hyped as the previous game was, plus Nintendo is in the post-Wii age in which everything they make sucks.

SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SloganYams
[QUOTE="SloganYams"]

GamerofMario1

Probably because it isn't as hyped as the previous game was, plus Nintendo is in the post-Wii age in which everything they make sucks.

Hype does make the scores these days. I mean, how else could a game as bland, uninspired and self-aggrandizing as Bioshock Infinite get such undeserved praise?

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kbaily
[QUOTE="GamerofMario1"][QUOTE="SloganYams"]

SloganYams

Hype does make the scores these days. I mean, how else could a game as bland, uninspired and self-aggrandizing as Bioshock Infinite get such undeserved praise?

Well more and more reviews are taken with a grain of salt especially when you look at how past games got insanely high scores despite not being as groundbreaking as the hype made them out to be. One of the best examples is Grand Theft Auto IV which was a perfectly solid entry in the series but many, even GTA fans didn't quite see it being this perfect 10 all the game sites were making it out to be. Many were unhappy the fun wackiness was gone in favor of grim and gritty realism (at least Saint's Row salvaged that) and being constantly nagged by your cousin and spending a lot of time playing "Grand Theft Normal Boring Life."

And with incidents like the Gamespot incident with Kane and Lynch and Jeff Gertsman being fired for not giving it a higher score and rumors of Two Souls II's publishers paying off sites and other tales of reviewers being put in nice hotel rooms to review games to "encourage" higher scores. I mean GS here gave Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon a 6.5 and it was one of the best 3DS games I played to date and this is coming from someone who thought the first one was pretty average.

And I could name a number of games I liked that got mediocre reviews. I mean I'm a Sonic fan after all.

SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SloganYams
[QUOTE="SloganYams"][QUOTE="GamerofMario1"][QUOTE="SloganYams"]

kbaily

Well more and more reviews are taken with a grain of salt especially when you look at how past games got insanely high scores despite not being as groundbreaking as the hype made them out to be. One of the best examples is Grand Theft Auto IV which was a perfectly solid entry in the series but many, even GTA fans didn't quite see it being this perfect 10 all the game sites were making it out to be. Many were unhappy the fun wackiness was gone in favor of grim and gritty realism (at least Saint's Row salvaged that) and being constantly nagged by your cousin and spending a lot of time playing "Grand Theft Normal Boring Life."

And with incidents like the Gamespot incident with Kane and Lynch and Jeff Gertsman being fired for not giving it a higher score and rumors of Two Souls II's publishers paying off sites and other tales of reviewers being put in nice hotel rooms to review games to "encourage" higher scores. I mean GS here gave Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon a 6.5 and it was one of the best 3DS games I played to date and this is coming from someone who thought the first one was pretty average.

And I could name a number of games I liked that got mediocre reviews. I mean I'm a Sonic fan after all.

Honestly, it seems as soon as the trailers for games are released, all these sites have their "10s" in mind from the get-go. And well, they all seem to have a bias against Nintendo (save for Edge and Eurogamer, who are mostly fair, though sadly even they seem to hand out perfect scores too frequently these days. This is especially sad for Edge, where getting a 10 from them used to be a huge deal).

I mean, seriously, read the review of Dark Moon, then look at the score. It doesn't add up. It just feels like GS saw the scores it was getting from other sites, and wanted to stand out and get attention, so they lowered the score. Now, I know, like they said, a 6.5 isn't exactly a bad score (I'm one who has always said people need to actually use ther entire scales, instead of the IGN style 7-10 scoring system), but if one looks at how GS usually rates a 6.5, it says the exact opposite. It almost just feels like since it's a Nintendo game,  it gets a lower score.

I hear people are also raging over the 8.0 score for The Last of Us, but I'm actually finding myself agree more and more with that the more I play the game. It's a very good game, but one with some seriously notable flaws: the game could have some good head-scratching puzzle elements to it, but they're ruined because the game always shows you exactly what you need to do/use to move on (it's like it wants to be paced like a movie instead of a game, so it ignores the potential puzzle aspects in favor of a more movie-like flow... but since this is a video game it kind of cheapens it). Then there's too many "surprise" deaths. I know you're suppose to stealth, but even then you still seem to walk into an ambush left and right. And then theirs managing the inventory, which is more of a hassle than it needs to be.

Personally speaking, I'm in the minority who likes Last oof Us' multiplayer mode more than the story campaign. If I had to say right now, I'd give the story mode an 8.0, the multiplayer a 9.0, and the overall game an 8.5. And that should be considered a terrific score. Instead, it seems like anything under a 9.5 is considered disappointing for a hyped game like The Last of Us. Meanwhile, when Nintendo games get lower scores than that people claim it as "fair" and "honest." But when Nintendo games score higher than bloated, overhyped western games the editors are just fanboys. 

I actually see GS' review of The Last of Us to be a rare example of a video game website not buying into hype and judging a game fairly. If only people could have been honest with the dreadful bore that is Bioshock Infinite. That game flat-out sucked.

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GamerofMario1
I find it funny how critics bash the New Super Mario Bros series for being basically the same across all four games, yet the Call of Duty series consistently gets 9s and 10s, even though they are, too, similar games. Hype plays a factor in all high scores today.
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 kbaily

Yahtzee reviewed this and made the point to gloat about how other countries got this before the US.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/7879-Mario-Luigi-Dream-Team

After going through both Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon without making his same tired whines about Nintendo hardware to played out story, I was curious to see how this one would go because Yahtzee likes Luigi and does point out that a lot of stuff was carried over from Bowser's Inside Story but the end was great about Bowser.

Bowser knows he's evil and wears it because he's seen what passes for good.

I would like another game where you play as Bowser. Bowser's Inside Story goes down as possibly my 3rd favorite Mario RPG behind SMRPG and Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door respectively.

SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SloganYams

Yahtzee reviewed this and made the point to gloat about how other countries got this before the US.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/7879-Mario-Luigi-Dream-Team

After going through both Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon without making his same tired whines about Nintendo hardware to played out story, I was curious to see how this one would go because Yahtzee likes Luigi and does point out that a lot of stuff was carried over from Bowser's Inside Story but the end was great about Bowser.

I would like another game where you play as Bowser. Bowser's Inside Story goes down as possibly my 3rd favorite Mario RPG behind SMRPG and Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door respectively.

kbaily

Do people still watch that Yahtzee guy? He sucks harder than anything has ever sucked in the history of sucking. His "style" is just "slander a game and throw in as much swearing as possible (because that's totally professional" and then in the end just say either "oh, but it's good" or "I hate it." He is to video game reviews what Michael Bay is to filmmaking. I can't believe I'm saying this, but that might actually be an insult to Michael Bay... 

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GamerofMario1
[QUOTE="kbaily"]

SloganYams

Do people still watch that Yahtzee guy? He sucks harder than anything has ever sucked in the history of sucking. His "style" is just "slander a game and throw in as much swearing as possible (because that's totally professional" and then in the end just say either "oh, but it's good" or "I hate it." He is to video game reviews what Michael Bay is to filmmaking. I can't believe I'm saying this, but that might actually be an insult to Michael Bay... 

I haven't seen much of his videos, but I know he can be polarizing sometimes...