SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3 SloganYams
Member since 2010 • 981 Posts

What the... What's up with those choices?! Dreamcast and Xbox but no NES, SNES or Genesis?! Xbox should be filed under "other" not the classics.

Anyway, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System is still the greatest video game console of all time, without question. The games are so timeless, they just deny age. NES and N64 games often feel experimental today, and some of the games just don't hold up (Goldeneye 007 is best left to memory), but the SNES classics still feel as perfect as ever. 

clock0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#4 clock0
Member since 2009 • 226 Posts

What the... What's up with those choices?! Dreamcast and Xbox but no NES, SNES or Genesis?! Xbox should be filed under "other" not the classics.

Anyway, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System is still the greatest video game console of all time, without question. The games are so timeless, they just deny age. NES and N64 games often feel experimental today, and some of the games just don't hold up (Goldeneye 007 is best left to memory), but the SNES classics still feel as perfect as ever. 

SloganYams
....Thats why I put other for the other old school consoles but I my self grew up with N64,PS2,Xbox and gamecube
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 GamerofMario1
Member since 2008 • 12972 Posts
I would say the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was a great console, and it had tons of great games like Super Mario Bros, Ice Climbers, and Super Mario Bros. 3.
SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 SloganYams
Member since 2010 • 981 Posts
[QUOTE="SloganYams"]

clock0

....Thats why I put other for the other old school consoles but I my self grew up with N64,PS2,Xbox and gamecube

I just think it would make more sense to list the older ones, with 2D and sprites and all that, when being labelled "old school." 

clock0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#7 clock0
Member since 2009 • 226 Posts
[QUOTE="clock0"][QUOTE="SloganYams"]

SloganYams

I just think it would make more sense to list the older ones, with 2D and sprites and all that, when being labelled "old school." 

Well....true
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#8 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
N64 for my part