game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 game-ster23
Member since 2009 • 17328 Posts

The green dinosaur named Yoshi has been a part of most Mushroom Kingdom related titles since his debut in Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo system. This dino also had a few of his own outing including Yoshi's Island and Yoshi Story. My favorite moment with Yoshi would be Yoshi Story for the Nintendo 64 system. That title has simple platforming and charming music. What is your favorite moment with Yoshi?

Giratina98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Giratina98
Member since 2009 • 10751 Posts
My fav. moment his when he is on the castle roof of mario 64...but i also really like yoshis story :o
YoshiKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 YoshiKoopa
Member since 2009 • 3842 Posts
I still can't decide if I like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story better. I think my favorite time to play as Yoshi is in the Super Smash Bros. series, since Yoshi is my main fighter.
Giratina98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Giratina98

I still can't decide if I like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story better. I think my favorite time to play as Yoshi is in the Super Smash Bros. series, since Yoshi is my main fighter.YoshiKoopa

I never met some who uses yoshi as the SSB character...thats awesome ;)

YoshiKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 YoshiKoopa
Member since 2009 • 3842 Posts

[QUOTE="YoshiKoopa"]I still can't decide if I like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story better. I think my favorite time to play as Yoshi is in the Super Smash Bros. series, since Yoshi is my main fighter.Giratina98

I never met some who uses yoshi as the SSB character...thats awesome ;)

Yep, they're few and far between.

game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 game-ster23
I still can't decide if I like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story better. I think my favorite time to play as Yoshi is in the Super Smash Bros. series, since Yoshi is my main fighter.YoshiKoopa
I am terrible with Yoshi in that fighting series.
Giratina98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Giratina98

[QUOTE="YoshiKoopa"]I still can't decide if I like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story better. I think my favorite time to play as Yoshi is in the Super Smash Bros. series, since Yoshi is my main fighter.game-ster23
I am terrible with Yoshi in that fighting series.

I never really tried :P

Lost_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Lost_M
Member since 2010 • 1280 Posts
I have lots of fantastic memories with Yoshi. My favorite would have to be the very first time that I broke Yoshi's egg and jumped onto him in Super Mario World. That moment changed my perspective on the Mario franchise forever.
game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 game-ster23
I have lots of fantastic memories with Yoshi. My favorite would have to be the very first time that I broke Yoshi's egg and jumped onto him in Super Mario World. That moment changed my perspective on the Mario franchise forever.Lost_M
Quite the debut for a dinosaur. I often use him in the Mario Kart series.
DCSchark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#10 DCSchark
Member since 2009 • 5283 Posts
My favorite Yoshi moment? I would have to say Yoshi's Island. I played it non-stop for days when I first got it for GBA. My level scores in the first 4 worlds are 100s. ;)
game-ster23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 game-ster23
My favorite Yoshi moment? I would have to say Yoshi's Island. I played it non-stop for days when I first got it for GBA. My level scores in the first 4 worlds are 100s. ;)DCSchark
Awesome. I could never get into the game for some reason. Maybe it was the annoying cry of baby Mario.. :P
SloganYams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 SloganYams
Member since 2010 • 981 Posts

Yoshi's Island stands out the most. Yoshi getting his/their own starring role was great, the look of the game is still unique, and it's still one of the best games ever. Mario World, Galaxy 2 and his cameo in 64 also stand out.

Shame that none of Yoshi's sequels have even been half as good as Yoshi's Island, I only hope Yarn Yoshi brings some magic back to the sub-series. 

GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#13 GamerofMario1
Member since 2008 • 12972 Posts
I would say my favorite moment was using him in Super Mario Galaxy 2. Using the pointer as his tongue was just so... perfect.
Lost_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14 Lost_M
Member since 2010 • 1280 Posts

[QUOTE="Lost_M"]I have lots of fantastic memories with Yoshi. My favorite would have to be the very first time that I broke Yoshi's egg and jumped onto him in Super Mario World. That moment changed my perspective on the Mario franchise forever.game-ster23
Quite the debut for a dinosaur. I often use him in the Mario Kart series.

Absolutely. He didn't have his trademark flutter jump, but he could talk in English. I also use him frequently in Mario Kart.