BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts

I just read in a magazine that they were interviewing Reggie Fils-Aime, and they asked him: Will the project of making movies based on Nintendo Characters continue? (Its in Spanish, thats not the question but you get it).

He answered: Yes, that we are actually in contact with different cinematographic companies for the realization of the Movie of Metroid blah,blah, blah.... A movie of Link would be a faboulous oppurtunity, what we assure is that if make this movie, we will try to give you a really good quality movie.

He didnt say it exactly that way but thats my traduction to English, its been quite a while since i have traduced a Spanish text into English.

Do you think a Zelda Movie would be cool????

Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Saruman1719
Member since 2003 • 12466 Posts
I can't imagine it being good.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BurningDragoon

I can't imagine it being good.Saruman1719

What i find hard is the transition to movie, and the Story how would it be????

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
A live action movie....NO!!! but, a computer animated one(like robots) might not be terrible because with the better technology they could make some really good fight scenes but, Link would talk and that would be weird.
Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Saruman1719
Yeah, Link talking is something nearly everyone is against and having an actor play him is even worse. I guess it would work better as an anime movie or something.....
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BurningDragoon

Yeah, Link talking is something nearly everyone is against and having an actor play him is even worse. I guess it would work better as an anime movie or something.....Saruman1719

yeah, i would find it really weird a Link movie, i mean we have never seen a guy dressed as Link and he has never talked. An anime movie would be great.

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 natiko

[QUOTE="Saruman1719"]Yeah, Link talking is something nearly everyone is against and having an actor play him is even worse. I guess it would work better as an anime movie or something.....BurningDragoon

yeah, i would find it really weird a Link movie, i mean we have never seen a guy dressed as Link and he has never talked. An anime movie would be great.

That'd be awsome!!!! I love anime.:D
tshack5188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tshack5188
Member since 2004 • 653 Posts
hows aboot they just leave it as a game and don't even think about making it a movie again. just think, after watching the movie how many questions would u have????? just not a good idea. remember what happened to mario???? and resident evil??? nuff said.
xxjacobshxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xxjacobshxx
Member since 2004 • 508 Posts
i've been hearing this all over the internet for like 7 years. i think it would be pretty good if Nintendo actually did it. Zelda is their best franchise so i don't think they would let it turn out like crap, espically after what happened with Mario. haha. Metroid would make the better Nintendo movie though... but game/movie splicing has never worked so i dunno...
DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts
I don't think 3-hours would be enough to make a good Zelda movie. Zelda is an epic and there needs to be a lot squeezed in. Story setup, character setup, dungeons (dungeon?), the stuff between dungeons (or dungeon), the ending... it's just asking for way too much.
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 talon4001
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
movie games and game movies almost allways suck. I doubt that it would be good at all
AJ_THE_GREAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 AJ_THE_GREAT
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts
NEVER. Most, if not all, games turned into movies suck. Has anybody seen the live action movie of Mario Bros? If no, consider yourself lucky. Currently I'm fine with just seeing parody cartoons on the internet of zelda.
ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#13 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
Live action Zelda would be terrible. I would cry if that movie was made. I would give an anime version a chance. But it could never capture the feeling of the games. It wouldn't make sense to go through more than one dungeon, cuz that would get boring. Then it just wouldn't feel like a complete Zelda experience.
zoradude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 zoradude
Member since 2004 • 1073 Posts

movie games and game movies almost allways suck. I doubt that it would be good at alltalon4001

DANG RIGHT

originalrage42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 originalrage42
Member since 2003 • 284 Posts
it could be sweet if done right, but hollywood likes to screw all good things up
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BurningDragoon

NEVER. Most, if not all, games turned into movies suck. Has anybody seen the live action movie of Mario Bros? If no, consider yourself lucky. Currently I'm fine with just seeing parody cartoons on the internet of zelda.AJ_THE_GREAT

I saw that movie, it really sucked.

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BurningDragoon

hows aboot they just leave it as a game and don't even think about making it a movie again. just think, after watching the movie how many questions would u have????? just not a good idea. remember what happened to mario???? and resident evil??? nuff said.tshack5188

hey resident evil wasnt a bad movie, on the contrary i really liked it.

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 natiko

[QUOTE="AJ_THE_GREAT"]NEVER. Most, if not all, games turned into movies suck. Has anybody seen the live action movie of Mario Bros? If no, consider yourself lucky. Currently I'm fine with just seeing parody cartoons on the internet of zelda.BurningDragoon

I saw that movie, it really sucked.

That movie gave me nightmares.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 natiko

[QUOTE="tshack5188"]hows aboot they just leave it as a game and don't even think about making it a movie again. just think, after watching the movie how many questions would u have????? just not a good idea. remember what happened to mario???? and resident evil??? nuff said.BurningDragoon

It was an ok movie.
Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Saruman1719
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="tshack5188"]hows aboot they just leave it as a game and don't even think about making it a movie again. just think, after watching the movie how many questions would u have????? just not a good idea. remember what happened to mario???? and resident evil??? nuff said.natiko

It was an ok movie.

The second one was much better.

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="tshack5188"]hows aboot they just leave it as a game and don't even think about making it a movie again. just think, after watching the movie how many questions would u have????? just not a good idea. remember what happened to mario???? and resident evil??? nuff said.Saruman1719

It was an ok movie.

Second one was a bit better but, still not great.
Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Saruman1719
[QUOTE="Saruman1719"][QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="tshack5188"]hows aboot they just leave it as a game and don't even think about making it a movie again. just think, after watching the movie how many questions would u have????? just not a good idea. remember what happened to mario???? and resident evil??? nuff said.natiko

It was an ok movie.

You're right. Even though it was much better, it was still bad....that's testament to how horrible the first one was.:lol:

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="Saruman1719"][QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="tshack5188"]hows aboot they just leave it as a game and don't even think about making it a movie again. just think, after watching the movie how many questions would u have????? just not a good idea. remember what happened to mario???? and resident evil??? nuff said.Saruman1719

It was an ok movie.

You're right. Even though it was much better, it was still bad....that's testament to how horrible the first one was.:lol:

Right!!! :D:D:D

ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#24 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
When I saw the Mario Bros movie, I liked it just cuz I didn't know any better. Now that I look back on it, it was an insult to life. As for the Resident Evil movies I've only seen the first. It wasn't that bad, but certainly isn't one of my favorites.
AJ_THE_GREAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AJ_THE_GREAT

[QUOTE="tshack5188"]hows aboot they just leave it as a game and don't even think about making it a movie again. just think, after watching the movie how many questions would u have????? just not a good idea. remember what happened to mario???? and resident evil??? nuff said.BurningDragoon

I liked Tomb Raider better than Resident Evil.
dengue_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dengue_metal
Member since 2004 • 5396 Posts
I also saw the mario movie, it was boring. I liked the tomb raider and resident evil movies, they were oks but not an award winning of anything. I would like a metroid movie it would be really cool, but a link movie, hell no.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BurningDragoon

I also saw the mario movie, it was boring. I liked the tomb raider and resident evil movies, they were oks but not an award winning of anything. I would like a metroid movie it would be really cool, but a link movie, hell no.dengue_metal
]

A metroid movie would be cool, all the action in space that would be really cool.!!! :D

AJ_THE_GREAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AJ_THE_GREAT

[QUOTE="dengue_metal"]I also saw the mario movie, it was boring. I liked the tomb raider and resident evil movies, they were oks but not an award winning of anything. I would like a metroid movie it would be really cool, but a link movie, hell no.BurningDragoon

]

A metroid movie would be cool, all the action in space that would be really cool.!!! :D

There's no plot in Metriod. The action would be cool though.
Link-from-Hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Link-from-Hell
Member since 2004 • 1343 Posts

The idea of a zelda movie may be cool at first but imagine someone like orlando bloom playing the part of link, reality hits and the idea becomes not so cool.

p.s. im not insulting orlando im just saying someone actoring as link would not be a good idea.

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 natiko
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="dengue_metal"]I also saw the mario movie, it was boring. I liked the tomb raider and resident evil movies, they were oks but not an award winning of anything. I would like a metroid movie it would be really cool, but a link movie, hell no.AJ_THE_GREAT

]

They're making one aren't they? Or did it get canceled?
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="AJ_THE_GREAT"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="dengue_metal"]I also saw the mario movie, it was boring. I liked the tomb raider and resident evil movies, they were oks but not an award winning of anything. I would like a metroid movie it would be really cool, but a link movie, hell no.natiko

]

i dont think they are making it now, but they might make it in the future.

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="AJ_THE_GREAT"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="dengue_metal"]I also saw the mario movie, it was boring. I liked the tomb raider and resident evil movies, they were oks but not an award winning of anything. I would like a metroid movie it would be really cool, but a link movie, hell no.BurningDragoon

]

It was supoused to be made but, I think it got canceled.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"][QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="AJ_THE_GREAT"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="dengue_metal"]I also saw the mario movie, it was boring. I liked the tomb raider and resident evil movies, they were oks but not an award winning of anything. I would like a metroid movie it would be really cool, but a link movie, hell no.natiko

]

yeah but he said it could be made, but perhaps not recently.

It was supoused to be made but, I think it got canceled.