metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 metalsamurai
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts

There's no graveyard in it!!!! As far as I know, there was a graveyard in all the ones before it! The Legend of Zelda had a graveyard where you get the Magic Sword! I've never played The Adventure of Link, so I wouldn't know about it. A Link to the past had a graveyard by the Sanctuary. Link's Awakening had a graveyard, which was later home to the Color Dungeon in Link's Awakening DX. Ocarina of Time had a graveyard in Kakariko Village where we met the gravekeeper Dampe. Majora's Mask had a graveyard in Ikana where you met Dampe...again, and fought Skull Keeta and talked to his men. Oracle of Seasons had a graveyard where you find Explorer's Crypt. Oracle of Ages had a graveyard where you find Spirit's Grave. I don't know about Four Swords Adventures or Minish Cap.

Most of the Zeldas have had graveyards in them. Hopefully Twilight Princess will, too.

Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
I don't think you can count it as a graveyard, although there is a grave stone on Windfall Island. Although, yes, I hope there is a graveyard in TP. It adds one of those layers of drama to the game;).
woodmeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 woodmeist
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts

I'd love to see a Graveyard area in TP, full of Stalfos and Poes!

epic_nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 epic_nemesis
Member since 2005 • 3630 Posts
did majoras mask have a graveyard (not trying to be a smart as, really asking cause i dont think it did)
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 metalsamurai

did majoras mask have a graveyard (not trying to be a smart as, really asking cause i dont think it did)
epic_nemesis

Trust me, as the biggest Majora's Mask fan in this union (maybe not, just saying), there is definitly a graveyard! Happy to give you information!:D

ZeldaFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ZeldaFalcon
Member since 2005 • 585 Posts
Wow....never really considered that... But now that you mention it, you're right......huh. Weeird. TP will probably have a graveyard.....I mean...it's got to!
jay_kope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jay_kope
Member since 2004 • 254 Posts
Thats true in all the games i played there was a graveyard but wind waker dint have one. BIG MISTAKE
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
Wow....never really considered that... But now that you mention it, you're right......huh. Weeird. TP will probably have a graveyard.....I mean...it's got to!ZeldaFalcon

lol, I mean TP looks like it's in a graveyard :P (Well the black and white anyways)
Oni_Matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Oni_Matt
Member since 2005 • 706 Posts
The other Zelda games did have grave yards. I hope TP will have a grave yard.
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
I hope they bring back the poes. They would look so cool in the graphical style. Also I gope you can catch them and sell them. It was a quick way to earn some dough.
findingaplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 findingaplace
Member since 2004 • 2256 Posts
I don't having agraveyard would have fit with the mood of the game, so it makes sense that they didn't put one in it.
wendis184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wendis184
Member since 2005 • 619 Posts
i see what you mean, and not to go off topic but i think the wallets should start at 999 rupees like in ALttP, i dont like having to go get wallet upgrades
Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 Saruman1719
Member since 2003 • 12466 Posts

There's no graveyard in it!!!! As far as I know, there was a graveyard in all the ones before it! The Legend of Zelda had a graveyard where you get the Magic Sword! I've never played The Adventure of Link, so I wouldn't know about it. A Link to the past had a graveyard by the Sanctuary. Link's Awakening had a graveyard, which was later home to the Color Dungeon in Link's Awakening DX. Ocarina of Time had a graveyard in Kakariko Village where we met the gravekeeper Dampe. Majora's Mask had a graveyard in Ikana where you met Dampe...again, and fought Skull Keeta and talked to his men. Oracle of Seasons had a graveyard where you find Explorer's Crypt. Oracle of Ages had a graveyard where you find Spirit's Grave. I don't know about Four Swords Adventures or Minish Cap.

Most of the Zeldas have had graveyards in them. Hopefully Twilight Princess will, too.

metalsamurai

There was definitely a graveyard area in Zelda II. :wink:
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 metalsamurai
[QUOTE="metalsamurai"]

Saruman1719

Thank you, Saruman!

Barmy_Brat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Barmy_Brat
Member since 2004 • 1350 Posts

Check out the GDC Trailer of TP. Link fights in a graveyard. ;)

woodmeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 woodmeist
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts

Barmy_Brat

Yeah thats where he is fighting the Stalfos and Stalfos boars, isnt it?

Silivren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Silivren
Member since 2003 • 332 Posts
[QUOTE="Barmy_Brat"]

woodmeist

Yeah thats where he is fighting the Stalfos and Stalfos boars, isnt it?

Yep, there is one, it's raining too, ooooh atmosphere! :shock:

BobBond0011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BobBond0011
Member since 2003 • 193 Posts
There was a graveyard in Minish Cap Metalsamurai. It was where you met (SPOILER) the spirit of the king of Hyrule from years past. And once again Dampe was there lol :P
cps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#19 cps
Member since 2003 • 2899 Posts
There was poes in WW, and there were tombs with zombies...so maybe you must take (SPOILER) into account that Hyrule was swallowed by the sea, and there's not exatcly any place to put gravestones on the Great Ocean...The whole world in WW is a graveyard...wow, if I could be bothered to go into more detail, that'll be deep!
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 metalsamurai

There was a graveyard in Minish Cap Metalsamurai. It was where you met (SPOILER) the spirit of the king of Hyrule from years past. And once again Dampe was there lol :P
BobBond0011

Thank you, I have never played Minish Cap, but you have proved my point even more! What about Four Swords Adventures, is there a graveyard in it?

BobBond0011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BobBond0011
Member since 2003 • 193 Posts
I've never played it, but I dont think so.
PyroFire3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PyroFire3
Member since 2005 • 70 Posts

Saruman1719

yea the 3rd temple was hidden in the graveyard

but in windwaker there were plenty of potholes to drop down into where there were single graves and ghosts would pop out of them but as to a graveyard ima go through the guide and look for an actual 1

LordJinChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#23 LordJinChaos
Member since 2004 • 17713 Posts
That's cool, I love graveyards.
BasFoot185

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BasFoot185
Member since 2005 • 489 Posts
Thats whats cool about Zelda, they can even make graveyards fun!
Avatar image for Legend_O_Dragon
Legend_O_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Legend_O_Dragon
Member since 2004 • 7029 Posts
I don't think you can count it as a graveyard, although there is a grave stone on Windfall Island. Although, yes, I hope there is a graveyard in TP. It adds one of those layers of drama to the game;).Mr_Bob471
yup and it gives em a reason to add zombies.
LordJinChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LordJinChaos
:lol:
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hermanson
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts

metalsamurai

There was a graveyard in Minish Cap it was in the Royal Valley where you talked to the Ghost of the King of Hyrule.

LordJinChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LordJinChaos
Sounds creepy.
Final_Crusade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Final_Crusade
Member since 2003 • 3117 Posts
Well WW might have broken the Graveyard tradition, but hopefuly it will start a new tradition:
The Bachelor Pad!
hckydude1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 hckydude1103
Member since 2005 • 2230 Posts
I DONT NO HOW ITS POSSIBLE BUT WIND WAKER SUCKED AND BLEW AT THE SAME TIME NO OFFENSE IT IS THE ONLY GAME IN THE FRANCHIS THAT I DONT LIKE
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Link4554
Member since 2005 • 2725 Posts
i know right !! i didnt like windwaker that much.
LordJinChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LordJinChaos
It's an awesome game, don't let the graphics fool you.
gamer26690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamer26690
Member since 2004 • 715 Posts
weren't certain parts of the sea in WW graveyards since the ghost ship sailed in them
LordJinChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LordJinChaos
Ok.
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hermanson
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts

weren't certain parts of the sea in WW graveyards since the ghost ship sailed in themgamer26690

maybe

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts

[QUOTE="epic_nemesis"]did majoras mask have a graveyard (not trying to be a smart as, really asking cause i dont think it did)
metalsamurai

Trust me, as the biggest Majora's Mask fan in this union (maybe not, just saying), there is definitly a graveyard! Happy to give you information!:D

u 2nd biggest fan. MC had a graveyard as well
Skull_Kid_Rox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 Skull_Kid_Rox
Member since 2005 • 7258 Posts

metalsamurai

maybe its at the bottom of the ocean u dont know

Anubis900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Anubis900
Member since 2003 • 2720 Posts

[QUOTE="BobBond0011"]There was a graveyard in Minish Cap Metalsamurai. It was where you met (SPOILER) the spirit of the king of Hyrule from years past. And once again Dampe was there lol :P
metalsamurai

Thank you, I have never played Minish Cap, but you have proved my point even more! What about Four Swords Adventures, is there a graveyard in it?

I'm 90% positive there was a graveyard in Four Swords for GC.
lifegrd31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lifegrd31
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts
Well really why would wind waker need a grave yard. I played seventy to eighty percent of it at sea. I mean if Link spent most of his time at sea I would take it to mean that most Hyrulians at this time do the same. When you are at sea you bury your people in the sea. That means the whole world is basically a graveyard. At least that is what I took the meaning of the ocean of Hyrule to be in WW. It is the graveyard of Hyrule in WW.