What would the Seven Sages be like in action?

metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 metalsamurai
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts

I have always wanted to see the Seven Sages in battle fighting alongside Link. Here's how I think it would go down.

Rauru-He doesn't exactly seem like the fighting type does he? Well, you might be deceived! Light is fast, so Rauru would probably be fast on his feet, despite his appearance. His weapon would likely be a spear, a rather long range weapon exellent for piercing enemies just as rays of light pierce darkness. He could use magic to send rays of light to blind enemies, or pierce holes through them.

Saria-A Kokiri may not be what you expect to find in a battle, but you should never judge anyone by size. She would use a short sword with a leaf-shaped blade, with which she could easily slash the legs of taller enemies. In battle, she could summon things of nature to destroy enemies. Roots could grab enemies by the legs and pull them into the ground, trees could smash evil with their branches, sharp leaves could cut enemies.

Darunia-You wouldn't want to cross this guy in battle, he is definitely the most war-like of the sages. He would likely use a great battle-ax or warhammer to inflict massive damage on even the most hardy of enemies. If things got desperate, he could roll into a ball and bowl over ranks of enemies. His magic would summon blazes of fire, rains of huge boulders, and massive earthquakes; all definitely made for one thing: the destruction of evil. Fire would burn the enemy and earth would crush it.

Ruto-You wouldn't expect a Ruto princess to be capable of much battle, but beauty has a way of being harsh sometimes. Ruto would likely use a trident. It's three points would symbolize the three forms of water: water, ice, and steam, and each would be able to channel magic for such. Her fins could serve as backup weapons, and she could shoot them at enemies. She could drown enemies in waves of water, freeze them with ice, and scald them with steam.

Impa-As a Sheikah and the protector of Zelda, you would expect Impa to be a fierce warrior, and a fierce warrior she would be. As a Sheikah, she would probably use a katana, as Sheikah seem to use elements of ninjutsu in their combat. She would be fast, evasive, and deadly, using all sorts of Sheikah tricks like blinding flashes or perhaps even throwing stars. Her magic would be terrifying shadow spells. An enemy would see a rush of shadow coming over him, and when it did, he would be nothing but bone, or nothing at all. She could envelop the place in shadow and travel through shadows in an instant. She could use spells to instantly steal the life from an enemy as well, as the Sheikah watch over the dead.

Nabooru-You may not know what to expect from a lone theif, but you would probably know she had some tricks up their sleeves if she were a Gerudo. Nabooru would probably duel wield light weapons such as daggers or jittes. She could attack sneakily, with all the cunning of a thief. In battle, she would call upon the powers of spirits to help her. She could move things with her mind, take control of the minds of enemies and boost her allies power with her powers.

Zelda-Zelda would lead the Sages into battle. She would use a knight's sword and attack with the power of the Triforce of Wisdom. She would use her wisdom to strategize each battle and plan each attack. Her swordplay would undoubtedly be excellent. Zelda would lead the Sages to victory.

What do you think? Does it work?

morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 morbious17
Member since 2005 • 16150 Posts

You must have done a lot of thinking on that.  Well done!

metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 metalsamurai

You must have done a lot of thinking on that.  Well done!

morbious17
A lot of those are ideas I have had for a while. I have a vivid imagination thanks to videogames. I love to think up things like this. You may not be surprised to know that I am a Magic: The Gathering player.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 morbious17
So am I.  My white colored deck can stand up to two Darksteel Colossi at once. 8)
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 metalsamurai

Two, eh? That's an accomplished deck. I myself love red, preferrably Goblins. Kiki-Jiki with Siege-Gang Commander is a deadly combination, although I only have one Kiki-Jiki.

Have you played Ravnica and Guildpact?

morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 morbious17

My foxes work well together.  Tap and they prevent all damage done to legendary creatures.  I have enchantments and armor that raise the defense of my legendary fox samurai and my 3/6 legendary flying creature that makes a 3/3 flying creature everytime a spirit comes onto the field.

seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
nice thinking. You doing this got me thinking...how would a story work here? 1 person posts 1 paragraph a day. how do you like it?
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 morbious17
This is metal's thread.  We'll have to see what he thinks.
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 metalsamurai

My foxes work well together.  Tap and they prevent all damage done to legendary creatures.  I have enchantments and armor that raise the defense of my legendary fox samurai and my 3/6 legendary flying creature that makes a 3/3 flying creature everytime a spirit comes onto the field.

morbious17
I know the 3/6 legendary flyer is Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens. The legendary Fox Samurai is either Sensei Golden-Tail or Opal-Eye, Konda's Yojimbo.
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 metalsamurai
nice thinking. You doing this got me thinking...how would a story work here? 1 person posts 1 paragraph a day. how do you like it?seankulbeth
Well, I like the idea of fanfiction, but multiple people working on the same story may get confusing, and there would likely be disagreement. A while back on the Everything Metroid Board, we had a thread where people could put in their fanfictions.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 morbious17
[QUOTE="morbious17"]

metalsamurai
I know the 3/6 legendary flyer is Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens. The legendary Fox Samurai is either Sensei Golden-Tail or Opal-Eye, Konda's Yojimbo.

It's Sensei Golden-Tail because he can give all other creature bushido 1, one at a time.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
In action I can only think of one word, epic.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 morbious17
In action I can only think of one word, epic.RErikku12
Thanks for getting us back on topic.
Link-from-Hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Link-from-Hell
Member since 2004 • 1343 Posts
That would seem to work well, but Zelda could also use a bow and arrow, seeing as she used it in WW, but good thinking.
Link_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Link_Soul
Member since 2005 • 9131 Posts
I think the Sages should start acting like the Gods they are supposed to be!!
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 metalsamurai
I think the Sages should start acting like the Gods they are supposed to be!! Link_Soul
They aren't gods. The sages are more like...powerful people who watch over Hyrule.
Link_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Link_Soul
Member since 2005 • 9131 Posts
Well they havent shown their strength so far!!
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

[QUOTE="RErikku12"]In action I can only think of one word, epic.morbious17
Thanks for getting us back on topic.

Thats what I am here for lol. It would be mighty interesting to see them all fight each other though...

X_Facter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 X_Facter
Member since 2006 • 3158 Posts
good job :D
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

All they would do is give their powers to some lonely forest boy and tell him to save theworld!

.....................it all makes sense now!

when we say sages wre not including fado from twilight princess and WW right?

metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 metalsamurai

All they would do is give their powers to some lonely forest boy and tell him to save theworld!

imnotwhite
Right.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 imnotwhite
[QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

metalsamurai
Right.

ok thanks!
UNOwen802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 UNOwen802
Member since 2006 • 2935 Posts

That would seem to work well, but Zelda could also use a bow and arrow, seeing as she used it in WW, but good thinking.Link-from-Hell

I agree.  The knightsword should be left to Link and Link alone!

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 imnotwhite
[QUOTE="metalsamurai"][QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

imnotwhite

Right.

ok thanks!

what if they had a special attack?

seven sage kamehameha!

metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 metalsamurai

[QUOTE="Link-from-Hell"]That would seem to work well, but Zelda could also use a bow and arrow, seeing as she used it in WW, but good thinking.UNOwen802

I agree.  The knightsword should be left to Link and Link alone!

Um, there's a bit of Twilight Princess art showing Zelda carrying a knight's sword. Why do you think that? That would be like the lightsaber being only for Luke Skywalker.
UNOwen802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 UNOwen802
I haven't seen this picture (a link would be very helpful), but, with the obvious exceptions of Obi-Wan and Darth Vader, Luke really WAS the only one to use a lightsaber. So, it is not a farcry to leave the knightsword to Link. Zelda may have a sword, but she'd make make better use of the Light arrows.
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 metalsamurai
I haven't seen this picture (a link would be very helpful), but, with the obvious exceptions of Obi-Wan and Darth Vader, Luke really WAS the only one to use a lightsaber. So, it is not a farcry to leave the knightsword to Link. Zelda may have a sword, but she'd make make better use of the Light arrows.UNOwen802
Link uses Light Arrows, too.
sithlordJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 sithlordJ
Member since 2005 • 330 Posts
Has anyone seen Naruto(Or Anime at least)?Almost all who don´t really figth and are important characters have really cool  skills and are extremely powerful.It would be the case.For example,the water sage would change the state of water whenever she wishes.She could also create sea storms and that kind of stuff.Thenshe would use cover from a more offensive sag to get the enemy to the water and then she would have absolute advantage.Like freezing the water around the enemy to stun him,or making liquid poison change to vapour and kill the enemy without he noticing.
UNOwen802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 UNOwen802

Link uses Light Arrows, too.metalsamurai

Yes, but Link also uses a Hammer; Hookshot; fire and ice arrows; etc.  However, the MAIN weapon he will equip is the Master Sword.  But, again, this can only be speculation for now, so who knows?

Maybe, he'll get smart and travel through time and bring back a Gatling Gun!  "Say hello to my little friend!"  ROFLMAF!

hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 hermanson
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts
Very good post, great idea.
LOZlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LOZlink
Member since 2005 • 9359 Posts

yeah thta was really creative maybe the sages will play a bigger role in tp we'll just wait nad see

metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 metalsamurai
Very good post, great idea.hermanson
Thank you very much!