LasPlagasHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#1 LasPlagasHope
Member since 2005 • 1356 Posts
Ok I beat TP a month or so ago and loved it the best game on the wii blah blah blah so as I was looking into other zelda games from the 80's till now something bugs me......Is each games in the same storyline or is Link, Zelda, and Hyrule used in different scenarios where something bad always happens to the Kingdom Plz tell me my brain hearts!
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
Each game has a different story line, although some do share similarities while others (such as Majora's Mask) are completely different from any other game in the series in terms of story.
gigabrowser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 gigabrowser12
Member since 2006 • 1647 Posts
majora's mask somthing goes wrong but it is right after ocarina of time.
LasPlagasHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#4 LasPlagasHope
Member since 2005 • 1356 Posts
So it's same place same hero's just diff. story line thats cool!
BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts
So it's same place same hero's just diff. story line thats cool!LasPlagasHope
Well most of the time it the same place where something different Happens or happened  or Hyrule has been changed  i.e Wind waker with the great flood but  are somtheree other games like Majora's Mask and Oracle of Seasons/Ages where its a different location and different scenario  altogether ...:D hope that helped with your headaches!
rhector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rhector
Member since 2004 • 553 Posts
Except for OoT and MM (MM happens after OoT, and that means is the same link), in every Zelda game is a different Link, a different Zelda and a different Ganon/Ganondorf.
johnny139

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 johnny139
Member since 2005 • 4036 Posts

Except for OoT and MM (MM happens after OoT, and that means is the same link), in every Zelda game is a different Link, a different Zelda and a different Ganon/Ganondorf. rhector

Actually, it's always the same Ganon, and the Links in WW/PH and ALttP/LA are the same, though many people think that OoA/S take place in between them.

GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Yeah, most of the Zelda games to me are practically the same. For example Twilight Princess made me feel nostaligic [Ocaraina of Time, basically same thing but better in some categories]. All it is is Zelda is kidnapped/ runs away and leaves Hyrule in the hands of some kid who up to now knows nothing, and is capable of nothing. So the kid fights evil creatures, makes friends along the way, becomes famous, a hero, then saves the Princess from the evil villian who is the boss of every Zelda game [except Majora's Mask...I think... :? ] and then life is all good until another game comes out where the exact same thing happens. I still don't get it though, Ganon/ Ganondorf dies in every game, yet he is always in the next!! Its like he's immortal!! And please... Don't tell me he is :|
rhector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rhector
Member since 2004 • 553 Posts

[QUOTE="rhector"]Except for OoT and MM (MM happens after OoT, and that means is the same link), in every Zelda game is a different Link, a different Zelda and a different Ganon/Ganondorf. johnny139

Actually, it's always the same Ganon, and the Links in WW/PH and ALttP/LA are the same, though many people think that OoA/S take place in between them.

Yeah, thats true. I think also the Link from The First Zelda and the Link from Adventure of LInk is also de same, but can't rememeber.

GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="johnny139"]

[QUOTE="rhector"]Except for OoT and MM (MM happens after OoT, and that means is the same link), in every Zelda game is a different Link, a different Zelda and a different Ganon/Ganondorf. rhector

Yeah, thats true. I think also the Link from The First Zelda and the Link from Adventure of LInk is also de same, but can't rememeber.

Isn't it always the same Ganon/Ganondorf [which should be impossible since he always dies :| ] and the same Link, they just continue to move on?
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GamerGirlPwnz
And when I said move on meant their adventures and so on. I mean, in Ocarina how do you think Link skipped seven years? Ok that was a rhetorical question... :P
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#13 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
[QUOTE="rhector"][QUOTE="johnny139"]

[QUOTE="rhector"]Except for OoT and MM (MM happens after OoT, and that means is the same link), in every Zelda game is a different Link, a different Zelda and a different Ganon/Ganondorf. GamerGirlPwnz

Isn't it always the same Ganon/Ganondorf [which should be impossible since he always dies :| ] and the same Link, they just continue to move on?

As mentioned by the above quotes, the Link isn't always the same but seems to come in pairs. Ganon is always the same though, even if seems to die in most of them.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="rhector"][QUOTE="johnny139"]

[QUOTE="rhector"]Except for OoT and MM (MM happens after OoT, and that means is the same link), in every Zelda game is a different Link, a different Zelda and a different Ganon/Ganondorf. OhhSnap50893

As mentioned by the above quotes, the Link isn't always the same but seems to come in pairs. Ganon is always the same though, even if seems to die in most of them.

So there are more Ganons/Ganondorfs?! :o And Links? :o *Faints* :lol: Just kidding. Well, as long as there are Zelda games life is good :twisted: