waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

User Lists: 0

#1 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

I'm ashamed of it, but I hadn't completed the MM before ten minutes ago. One of the things I reacted on was that the boss was so easy.

I heard it was easy when you had the Fierce Diety Mask, so I figured I wanted to try without that mask. The first time I tried, I didn't quite understand what to do before I had to hearts left (forgot fairies). The secound time however I managed bought fighting the mask alone and the mask togetter with the four other mask.

When Majora got a boddy, I expected it to get hard, but it didn't. After having defeated him I still hadn't lost any fairies. The Majora wrath was harder, but I soon figured out how to beat him. I had all the time been the zora, and when he attack, I needed just to block and throw swords at him when he stopped. When he got harder I just blocked, and when he tried to grab me with the whip, I hurted him with the zoras magic shield.

Ok, I lost two fairies, but after losing the last one, I lost no hearts before I was done. Should it really be that easy, even without the Fierce Diety Mask? Enyone who have played ity and agree with me?

Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
ummmm there really isnt anything about any video game boss ever..........
twilight_link9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 twilight_link9
Member since 2006 • 1079 Posts

Yup, Majora's fairly easy, but not as easy as the bosses in Wind Waker, they only take half a heart (or less) with each hit. Try doing this, I do it with all Zelda games, (but haven't with the original), beat the game with only three hearts and no fairies.

But if you want difficulty, try beating bosses and dungeons with only the three hearts in The Legend of Zelda and Zelda 2:Adventure of Link.

epic_nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 epic_nemesis
Member since 2005 • 3630 Posts
ummmm there really isnt anything about any video game boss ever..........zeldafreak4life
Fight the last boss in mario and luigi 1, and msot recently the final boss in gears of war, then i think you will change your mind. To the OP, losing all your health twice means that it was a hard boss, its just that after you get a lot of heartpieces and a few bottles filled with fairies you are pretty much on god mode and unkillable
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#6 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
[QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"]ummmm there really isnt anything about any video game boss ever..........epic_nemesis
Fight the last boss in mario and luigi 1, and msot recently the final boss in gears of war, then i think you will change your mind. To the OP, losing all your health twice means that it was a hard boss, its just that after you get a lot of heartpieces and a few bottles filled with fairies you are pretty much on god mode and unkillable

Got to disagree with you on that mate. I mean, you always lose a lot of life before you understand how you should take the boss. At first on the Majora wrath, I didn't know that I could only block until he got stunned, and when you remember that you could get six bottles in that game, I say two fairies is little