.::The Legend of Zelda Union "Introduce Yourself" Thread V3::.

guidono123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 guidono123
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts

Hello there! Im guidono, but my real name is... well, I think is obvious. I became a fan of Zelda with a Link to the Past in the GBA, and then I bought Twilight Princess, and became a Zelda fan for life. Man, I just love the three major nintendo franchises ( Metroid, Mario, Zelda) but Zelda has hooked me up with this strange feeling of actually being there, inmerse in the action. ell about me, I love soccer, and I also swim, and I like that too. My grades are good, and that gives me time to play video games, so thats why I love zelda, because its puzzles challenge intelligence. I like partying, and that kind of stuff, so i think I am a good guy all around , just like Link :)

Zelda will always have a place on my heart.

Hotjim129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#52 Hotjim129
Member since 2007 • 2442 Posts
jimmy, age 13 right now saving up for twilight princess yay
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

Greetings mortals.

Welcome to the union, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

god_yggdrasil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 god_yggdrasil
Member since 2006 • 4173 Posts

ellooooo zelda fans. i have been with this union for a long time actually, just havent been around for a year or so...:P

im nick, age 15, and zelda was probably the reason im such a game nerd today. Zelda: OoT being my first zelda game and one of my first games played on a console, and now i own every zelda game to date excluding the CD-i games, the Game & Watch Zelda(which i will be getting once i get some money to order it :D), and Zelda Four Swords adventure.

lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 lancelot200
Member since 2005 • 61977 Posts
Hey people! I was worked on to join the union. :P I had thoughts before of joining but didn't. Well, I'm more of the handheld Zelda player, but I have played WW once.

Profile:
This is a little about me, alright I fan of Video Games, Marvel, Movies, Metal, Anime and Television. I don't keep trackers that do not post in my blog or that don't know.

Resume: :P
Officer Position:
Worldwide Gamers union (promoted Mar 30 2007 - resigned Aug 27 2007)
The DBZ & Marvel union (Co-founder Apr. 3 2007 - resigned Aug 27 2007)
The Toonami union (promoted Mar 30 2007 - present)
The Metallica union (promoted Apr. 9 2007 - present)
The Marvel union (promoted ??/??/07 - present)
The Amazing Spider-Man Union (promoted Oct. 3 2007 - present)
* I was a leader but I sucked at it and considered myself an officer in that case.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

ellooooo zelda fans. i have been with this union for a long time actually, just havent been around for a year or so...:P

im nick, age 15, and zelda was probably the reason im such a game nerd today. Zelda: OoT being my first zelda game and one of my first games played on a console, and now i own every zelda game to date excluding the CD-i games, the Game & Watch Zelda(which i will be getting once i get some money to order it :D), and Zelda Four Swords adventure.

god_yggdrasil

Welcome back, then, fellow Zelda fan :)

Hey people! I was worked on to join the union. :P I had thoughts before of joining but didn't. Well, I'm more of the handheld Zelda player, but I have played WW once.

Profile:
This is a little about me, alright I fan of Video Games, Marvel, Movies, Metal, Anime and Television. I don't keep trackers that do not post in my blog or that don't know.

Resume: :P
Officer Position:
Worldwide Gamers union (promoted Mar 30 2007 - resigned Aug 27 2007)
The DBZ & Marvel union (Co-founder Apr. 3 2007 - resigned Aug 27 2007)
The Toonami union (promoted Mar 30 2007 - present)
The Metallica union (promoted Apr. 9 2007 - present)
The Marvel union (promoted ??/??/07 - present)
The Amazing Spider-Man Union (promoted Oct. 3 2007 - present)
* I was a leader but I sucked at it and considered myself an officer in that case.

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda union, lancelot200. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 1100125
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts
Hello fellow Hylians. My name is Aaron, I am from Michigan. There is nothing I like more than sitting down and playing Zelda after a long, tiring day at shool. I am very excited to join this union, and I hope we can all become friends.:D
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

Hello fellow Hylians. My name is Aaron, I am from Michigan. There is nothing I like more than sitting down and playing Zelda after a long, tiring day at shool. I am very excited to join this union, and I hope we can all become friends.:D1100125

Greetings mortal.

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. I hope to see you around posting lots as well, I'm sure we'll get along fine.

jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts
Hi, i'm Jared, im 13, and the first game i played was OOT. I loved the story, even back when i was 5, and from then on, Zelda's always been my favourite series.
luke141eels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#60 luke141eels
Member since 2007 • 10143 Posts
hi my name is luke i am a leader in the rayman dragon ball and mario union i am only new to link only have a few games i am a serious mario collector i own a wii ds gba gbc and some others i found this union from gamecallers unions anyway great union
Jordan_owns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#61 Jordan_owns
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts
My real name is Jordan, I am 14, I am huge fan of LoZ and Nintendo.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 NWA_31

Hello Jared, Luke and Jordan :)

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union. Hope you guys have a good time here.

the_sky_is_up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 the_sky_is_up
Member since 2008 • 955 Posts

Hello everyone. My name is Charles and I just joined this union today (note the date I posted this). My favorite Zelda game is Twilight Princess; I love Midna, she most be the best character ever! On any game, show or story. I also really like OoT. My first Zelda game ever is Majora's Mask. It was not the best game to start out with so I did not care for Zelda for a long time. But then I got Twilight Princess and it showed me how great Zelda can be, so I started getting more and more Zelda games.

I'm a big Nintendo fan. I really like a lot of there games. But out of all of them Zelda is my favorite. I can't what to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm going to buy it as soon as it comes out.

psychosurfer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 psychosurfer10
Member since 2005 • 784 Posts
hello my name is ryan and i like to party. and my hobbies are pwning noobs
likesstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 likesstuff
Member since 2008 • 226 Posts
hello my name is Duncan. Im 14 and LoZ is easily the best running franchise or whatever you wanna call it going
Avatar image for Codename_Cuckoo
Codename_Cuckoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Codename_Cuckoo
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Hello, I usually go by Jonny and I just recently got into the Zelda games after seeing the Angry Video Game Nerd's video on the Zelda timeline. And it just so happened I already had five Zelda games - Collector's Edition and Wind Waker - so was able to jump right in. :-P

Currently playing through Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker, mostly. Very good games. But which is better? Hmmm... Wind Waker is beautiful, but Ocarina is Legendary in many ways... no doubt my choice will be made for me whenever I get to ride Epona. :-D
anihimrox222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#70 anihimrox222
Member since 2006 • 12411 Posts
hey ppls im anihimrox222 and im a huge fan of mario LoZ and nintendo!
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
I'm Nate and i'm a Zelda fan and i think this union and I could be a nice fit.
fairyboots_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#72 fairyboots_
Member since 2007 • 4086 Posts
Hey everyone, I am Caity. I came here from an invite. The union is around 5,100 members and you tell me you need more girls? :lol: Anyway, besides a few ps2 games here and there, I am a complete Nintendo gamer. Zelda is one of my favorite gaming series, hence why I joined the union. I look forward to meeting some of you.
linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 linkyshinks
Member since 2006 • 1332 Posts

Welcome to the forum Caity :). lol, Yes, even despite that number it is still shockingly low on female activity, still it great good that you have joined. The forum picks up in a big way usually around the time a release is imminent but there is always running chat on anything there is to be discuss on Zelda. Also, do strike up your own topics if need be!.

Once again welcome to the forum it's good to have you.

9shotgunshells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 9shotgunshells
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
my real name is kade LoZ is definetly my favorite game of all time i think my favorite out of all of the would be orcarina of time..
megagood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 megagood
Member since 2008 • 429 Posts

Hey all,

I'm Dave, I'm older than most of you, and I love the Zelda games. I remember playing the original way into the night, much to my mom's dismay. In fact, I remember bombing every inch of the map trying to find Level 8. This was back before the web, email, and GameFAQs, so I didn't know what to do until a friend told me a month later. I love the series, although I haven't played many of the handheld ones. And I recently downloaded Adventure of Link on my Wii and didn't like it very much, I must admit.

My favorite is OOT. I loved TP, but it was not the jaw-dropping advancement that OOT was. I still get tingly when I think about entering the Temple of Time with that music playing - and when I pulled out the sword and the world went crazy. I thought, "Hmm, maybe I shouldn't've done that. . . why are these mummy guys here. . . HEY MUMMY GUYS - can you stop screaming at me? I'm just as confused as you are about all thi--hey what are y--dude, get off me!"

I'm actually a new employee here at GameSpot, and am trying to get a better feel for Unions - so I may not be super active on here (lots of work to do!), but I'll definitely be around from time to time. Especially if I get a DS and copy of PH and need y'all's help. In the meantime, feel free to make as many noob jokes about me as you wish, hopefully sprinkled with slang words I don't understand.8)

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 N8A

Hey Dave...cool to have an admin around. How much older are you?

Welcome Caity & Kade.

megagood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 megagood
Member since 2008 • 429 Posts
Hey N8A - the admin privileges are just to help me view the content here in all the different ways possible, I won't ever be actually changing stuff. I'm 33. Not yet gray, but any day now. . . :evil:
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 N8A

Hey N8A - the admin privileges are just to help me view the content here in all the different ways possible, I won't ever be actually changing stuff. I'm 33. Not yet gray, but any day now. . . :evil:megagood

Psssh 33 I'm 27, so you aren't far out at all. There are a couple 50+ y/s that regularly post in some of my other unions, so don't worry about the age thing.

How do you like working for gamespot?

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#79 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts

Hi, I'm Shaun, I'm 15 and I've loved Zelda for as long as I can remember. The first game I can remember playing was A Link To The Past, I loved it and I've played Zelda ever since! My favourite Zelda game is OoT. I also love Castlevania, Resident Evil & Final Fantasy, & I'm a member of Castlevania Ultima Union, the Resident Evil Union, and the Final Fantasy Experience! That's all I have to say so bye bye! 8)

STRANGER_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 STRANGER_11
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts
Hi my name is Greg and I'm 16, and The Legend of Zelda games are the Best Ever!
metal_pred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 metal_pred
Member since 2005 • 1440 Posts

Hello everyone, I used to post on the forums of gamespot a while ago, but got fed up, following a period of no gaming. At one point (a good 5 months, maybe more ago) I had an immersive feeling to start playing old-school style. So I hooked up my nintendo 64 and after a while I re-became the gamer I used to be, but in a different, following the code of the old-school and fell in love with the nintendo franchise (not to say I hate the other consoles, I own quite a variety and love the old sega enterprise). All this to say, that even back in the day, I loved the Zelda universe and just recently finished the four swords adventure which was great. Just brought back my Ocarina of Time cartridge and started up a new game. I came across this union and read a couple of articles on the front page, not bad, so here I am, here to rock the place I guess.

So Fuhhzaaahh!

A little bit about me (quickly) :

I own (consoles) : snes, n64, ps2, gamecube, xbox, gba and I'm looking into finding a Sega Genesis, Sega game gear and maybe a Wii or a Xbox 360 (they both have perks and flaws)

I dislike : computer gaming

I like : a wide range of music, its my life, gaming after a spliff.

thats all I suppose.

Danni_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Danni_23
Member since 2005 • 623 Posts

my name is Danni and ive been playing LOZ games since i was really little. i love videogames and music. im a really nice person when u get to know me. haha later :)

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 NWA_31
Hello everyone and welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union . :) Hope you have fun here...
wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#85 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

I am the Wiifan001. The two best franchises: Mario and Zelda.

By the way, I think your Union is starting to fall apart. this Union isn't getting hardly any new topics or forums posts. I understand that there hasn't been any Zelda updates since Smash Bros Brawl, but I believe you should do something regarding more involvement here. Just a suggestion.

Oh and NWA_31, that is one sexy sig.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 NWA_31
I am the Wiifan001. The two best franchises: Mario and Zelda.

By the way, I think your Union is starting to fall apart. this Union isn't getting hardly any new topics or forums posts. I understand that there hasn't been any Zelda updates since Smash Bros Brawl, but I believe you should do something regarding more involvement here. Just a suggestion.

Oh and NWA_31, that is one sexy sig.

wiifan001

Hello Wiifan. Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union.

About the state of the union, we are currently on stand-by mode. It's a complicated matter, but long story short, things are a little messy right now. I agree that we need more activity, I'll try to talk to the leader about it.

Thanks for your suggestion ...and the compliment. :)

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 N8A
Nice sig icon metal pred. I'm not sure what it is, but it looks cool.
metal_pred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 metal_pred
Member since 2005 • 1440 Posts

Nice sig icon metal pred. I'm not sure what it is, but it looks cool.N8A

It's LordGore, a death/gore metal band. I used to be a huge metal fan, but now I'm drifting away from metal, but I still love my old school bands and lots of gore/grind. If your interested in looking into Lordgore, your gonna find the most 'liquid' voice youll ever hear, pretty cool.

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 N8A

[QUOTE="N8A"]Nice sig icon metal pred. I'm not sure what it is, but it looks cool.metal_pred

It's LordGore, a death/gore metal band. I used to be a huge metal fan, but now I'm drifting away from metal, but I still love my old school bands and lots of gore/grind. If your interested in looking into Lordgore, your gonna find the most 'liquid' voice youll ever hear, pretty cool.

Ahh now i can see the lordgore. The GO was messing me up. I'll check them out on itunes or something because this "liquid" voice has me interested.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#90 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41529 Posts

Name: Andrew

Birthday: 7/23/91

Favorite Zelda game: Ocarina of Time (10) my review

Least favorite Zelda game (not CDi): Twilight Princess (7.0) my review

Other big fandoms: Flight of the Conchords, Naruto, Inuyasha, Zatch Bell, and a lot of other series.

Favorite non-Zelda game: Lego Star Wars II (GC)

Sorry I got overboard

horseyjesse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 horseyjesse
Member since 2003 • 565 Posts

Hey everyone!

Name: Jessica (friends call me Jesse, yes I am a girl)

Age 20

Fav Zelda game: Ocarina of Time

Least fav Zelda game: Wind Waker, though I only played the demo from gamecube...I just hated the graphics

I just got a Wii not too long ago, so Ive been playing Twilight Princess (which is actually the GC version, since I wasn't sure about whipping around the wimote). Its pretty awesome so far, though I feel like I get stuck enough to feel stupid haha.

I love adventure games, action games, and I have recently gotten into FPS, thanks to my Xbox 360. I pretty much like most games, except for sports and most racing games.

I could put loads of more stuff, but I won't since I plan on sticking around here, so we can learn about each others likes and dislikes then :D

shionone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 shionone
Member since 2003 • 4670 Posts
Hello everyone, My name is Dani (Yep I'm a girl) 45 years old and gotta say that LoZ was the very first video game I ever played and what hooked me on the games themselves. Since then I have played them all, not finished them all LoZ2 was really my nemisis don't think I can ever finish without having a stroke and at my advanced age, its not a risk I am willing to take. Hope to see everyone around alot!
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 NWA_31

Hello Andrew, Jessica and Dani. ;)

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union. Hope you guys and gals enjoy your stay here.

Hylian99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Hylian99
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts
My name is Eric, I'm 17, and I live in California. I own all but two Zelda games (MM and AoL), and have loved the series ever since my brother bought a used copy of the original Link's Awakening. After that, I tried Oracle of Ages, and then we got completely sucked in with Wind Waker. Zelda is my favorite series of all time.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 NWA_31

My name is Eric, I'm 17, and I live in California. I own all but two Zelda games (MM and AoL), and have loved the series ever since my brother bought a used copy of the original Link's Awakening. After that, I tried Oracle of Ages, and then we got completely sucked in with Wind Waker. Zelda is my favorite series of all time.Hylian99

What's up, Eric ? Welcome to the LOZU. ;)

I strongly recommend that you get a copy of Majora's Mask, it's one of the best in the series and should not be missed by any Zelda fan.

Hylian99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Hylian99
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts

Yeah, about that...

I read the Message of Majora's Mask article, and it sounded really convincing and deep. It sounds like an awesome game. However, I don't actually own an N64. I'm waiting for it to come out on VC. It's the only Zelda game that was released on the consoles included in VC (NES, SNES, and N64 that hasn't actually been released in VC yet.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 NWA_31

Yeah, about that...

I read the Message of Majora's Mask article, and it sounded really convincing and deep. It sounds like an awesome game. However, I don't actually own an N64. I'm waiting for it to come out on VC. It's the only Zelda game that was released on the consoles included in VC (NES, SNES, and N64 that hasn't actually been released in VC yet.

Hylian99

Oh, I see.

Don't worry, it will eventually be released.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
Hi, I'm Jahshua(pronounced yah-shoe-ah), I'm eighteen, and other than gaming I enjoy reading and exercise. I don't eat cake, candy, brownies, cookies, pie, cheesecake and donuts(pretty much all sweets).I also don't drink soda, or cofee.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 NWA_31

Hi, I'm Jahshua(pronounced yah-shoe-ah), I'm eighteen, and other than gaming I enjoy reading and exercise. I don't eat cake, candy, brownies, cookies, pie, cheesecake and donuts(pretty much all sweets).I also don't drink soda, or cofee.MaceKhan

Yo, welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union.

Is there any particular reason as to why you don't eat sweets ? Because you are really missing out, my friend. :P

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
Just a health nut i guess:P but seriously when I was eleven I weighed more than two-hundred pounds, so I stopped eating sweets in order to lose weight and just never started again. Now I weigh 157lbs.