.::Official Off-Topic Thread V23::. (Favorite State of Matter Poll)

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts

I watched it chronologically. The story makes more sense but the ending isn't as good since Ep. 6 was the last episode when broadcast. Either way is fine. You'll enjoy it but like you've pointed out. You're getting many different opinions about which is the better of the two orders. Some will say, the lack of the initial plot contributes to the anime's crazy nature. However, I can't personally give an opinion on that. I love it either way, so just watch it any way you'd like. If you want the story to make sense right away then watch it chronologically, if you want this supposed bonus in crazy experience then watch it in broadcast order.

And if you do plan ot watch it in chronological order. The correct order is Ep. 1-10 then Ep. 00 then Ep. 11 to 13.

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
I definitely say to watch it in release order first. But I already watched it so rewatching it chronologically is something to be tried :P
Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

This is a vid i just watched.If your a Naruto fan and you watch Naruto Shippudden you'll love this.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/?si=media/FunWithAkatsuki/FWAX01

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#204 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

This topic hasn't been posted in for awhile, so I'm just giving it some CPR.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

*Gives thread a Fairy in a bottle* :P

So, what have you guys been doing lately ?

god_yggdrasil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#206 god_yggdrasil
Member since 2006 • 4173 Posts

hello! i havent been here for a while. gamespot inactive actually, but im comming back a little more these days. well thats all i got for this topic for now :P

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 NWA_31

hello! i havent been here for a while. gamespot inactive actually, but im comming back a little more these days. well thats all i got for this topic for now :P

god_yggdrasil

Welcome back :)

Shacrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Shacrob
Member since 2004 • 3208 Posts

Hi there, I think this was the first union i joined like two years ago:P when it was very active, and i remember Nuck, ha. Didn't Nuck used to be the leader?

Well for me,I have been very active in gamespot this year(but not too much in this board-cause there are not to much ppl active here), but since I started college this april, I`ve been busy and can't s post and being in gamespot too much.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 metroid_dragon
Yes, Nuck was the leader back in the day. Full Metal's been the leader lately, though he hasn't been around much. Granted I haven't been either so I can't really fault him.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 nuck44

Yes, Nuck was the leader back in the day. Full Metal's been the leader lately, though he hasn't been around much. Granted I haven't been either so I can't really fault him.metroid_dragon

What happened to this thread?!?! :cry:

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#211 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

Back to the thread, it is solid to me. Mostly because most of the things I like is solid. Video Games, Javelins, computers, books... Hm, do girls qualify as solid or liquid? I mean people look solid, but 70 % of their bodymass or something is water, so I guess humans are pretty liquid as well.

One reason why I don't choose liquid is because I hate the water levels in nearly every game I've played ever. "Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly" is like the only water dungeon I like (if it counts as a water level, it isn't that much water in it).

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Full_Metal1923

I've finally made my return to this place, and GameSpot. I've been really inactive for the last several months. GameSpot just seemed to lose all of its appeal at once for me. Oh well, I'm trying to get myself back into things. Glad to see the place is still moving despite lack of new information, and such.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 NWA_31

I've finally made my return to this place, and GameSpot. I've been really inactive for the last several months. GameSpot just seemed to lose all of its appeal at once for me. Oh well, I'm trying to get myself back into things. Glad to see the place is still moving despite lack of new information, and such.

Full_Metal1923

Welcome back. ;)

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#214 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Back Welcome!

Errr.....

Welcome Back!

RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#215 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Hello everyone! Just got my laptop and I am able to post again. I just hope Gamespot hasn't lost its spunk as it has seemed to.
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Full_Metal1923
Welcome back Rikku. :) I am also once again returning. Thursday I went to the hospital - I was supposed to do an ERG test on my eye, which by the way is very unpleasent. Following the test, I accidently rubbed my eye when I wasn't supposed to, and scratched the cornea in my left eye. Since Thursday morning till yesterday morning I was wearing a patch over my left eye. Very uncomfortable, rather painful, and it just so happens my left eye is the stronger of the two for me, so I really couldn't do a thing. Thankfully, the patch is off, and the pain has ceased, and vision in my left eye is almost back to normal, still a bit blurry thanks to all of the eye drops, and lingering attributes of the scratch. But, at least I can watch a bit of TV, and come online for a bit. I'm still trying to rest it, but I'm just really glad everything's fine.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#217 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

Welcome back Rikku. :) I am also once again returning. Thursday I went to the hospital - I was supposed to do an ERG test on my eye, which by the way is very unpleasent. Following the test, I accidently rubbed my eye when I wasn't supposed to, and scratched the cornea in my left eye. Since Thursday morning till yesterday morning I was wearing a patch over my left eye. Very uncomfortable, rather painful, and it just so happens my left eye is the stronger of the two for me, so I really couldn't do a thing. Thankfully, the patch is off, and the pain has ceased, and vision in my left eye is almost back to normal, still a bit blurry thanks to all of the eye drops, and lingering attributes of the scratch. But, at least I can watch a bit of TV, and come online for a bit. I'm still trying to rest it, but I'm just really glad everything's fine. Full_Metal1923

Holy cow! I am glad you are alright. Get some rest :)

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#218 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
Last post on June 30th ... that's unnaceptable. ;)
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts

Last post on June 30th ... that's unnaceptable. ;)OhhSnap50893

If there's anyone to blame.....it's Gamespot

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 metroid_dragon

I blame god.

First he creates hangovers, then half-women, half-sharks that won't even sleep with me.

Thanks for nothing, god.

Al_Elric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Al_Elric
Member since 2008 • 5090 Posts
me thinks we need our leader back....and while we wait i suggest sombody find some cool articles to read to distract our attension away from the inactivity thats going on because of lack of zelda to play
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#222 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Its really the members which have kept this union alive for so long. :P

Hopefully some plans can be made for the future...

FiFa_kirikiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 FiFa_kirikiki
Member since 2008 • 978 Posts

I blame god.

First he creates hangovers, then half-women, half-sharks that won't even sleep with me.

Thanks for nothing, god.

metroid_dragon

atheist.

if maybe we all think and plan stuff to do, maybe you guys that desire to see activity in the union, would see it. But...it aint happening. BTW something that I think that boost unions are there graphics and stuff like vids and other type of things.

Just a cute suggestion.

SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts

me thinks we need our leader back....and while we wait i suggest sombody find some cool articles to read to distract our attension away from the inactivity thats going on because of lack of zelda to play Al_Elric
This union really needs a game night someday.

Also,where is the leader anyway?

FiFa_kirikiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 FiFa_kirikiki
Member since 2008 • 978 Posts
gone much?
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 metroid_dragon
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

I blame god.

Thanks for nothing, god.

FiFa_kirikiki

atheist.

It's a quote from Red vs. Blue :P

and yes, I am Athiest. Or at least Agnostic.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 metroid_dragon

Excuse the double post.

So just to give everyone some heads up, since this union has obviously suffered from some serious slowdown, I've contacted Edward (Full_Metal) about getting leadership, and once that has been finalized, I'm hoping to give this place a kick-start. Refresh the topics, get some more active members, and I'll be holding officer position nominations.

So stick around, things should get interesting soon enough.

Cheers,
~md

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

Yeah, I sent him a couple of PMs last summer, which he never replied. I guess he must be very busy. Not that I'm any better, I haven't been too active lately, either. :P

EDIT: Oh, by the way... I'm NWA. :P I don't think I mentionned this before, but I got a new profile a while back.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 metroid_dragon

EDIT: Oh, by the way... I'm NWA. :P I don't think I mentionned this before, but I got a new profile a while back.

Gamer4Iife

That's where you went! I had no idea you were NWA :P

Yes, I actually sent him the PM 10 days before I posted that, and if I don't here back from him sometime mid this week I'll go around him. I'll host a poll to determine who the members would like as their leader, and then contact gamespot with the data.

One way or another, this place will get an active leader soon, like it deserves.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Gamer4Iife

Yes, I actually sent him the PM 10 days before I posted that, and if I don't here back from him sometime mid this week I'll go around him. I'll host a poll to determine who the members would like as their leader, and then contact gamespot with the data.

One way or another, this place will get an active leader soon, like it deserves.

metroid_dragon

Aww, really ? I had the same avatar (And sig, until yesterday)! Wasn't that obvious enough ? :P

Are we going to have enough members for a poll ? We'll get like, a total of 4 votes...

Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Ads6
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

Gamer4Iife

Aww, really ? I had the same avatar (And sig, until yesterday)! Wasn't that obvious enough ? :P

Are we going to have enough members for a poll ? We'll get like, a total of 4 votes...

yea 4 people to vote for, 4 people to vote im not sure that may work but hey more people might become active  

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 metroid_dragon
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

Gamer4Iife

Haha, sorry man, completly bypassed me. I'm not too attentive :P

That's one of the reasons I'm bringing this to attention a litle while before I hold the poll, so we can get a few more members active. Regardless, Gamespot won't transfer union leadership without a leadership poll, even if it is only 4 votes.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Gamer4Iife
Guess 4 votes is still better than nothing. :?
Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Ads6
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts

Guess 4 votes is still better than nothing. :?Gamer4Iife

you would think with the the people joining this union you would think the union would more be active but as long as some people vote there wont be a problem 

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 metroid_dragon
I'm hoping this leadership race will spark activity, and the next Zelda's annoucement will probably be in the spring (E3 time methinks)
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Gamer4Iife
Merry Christmas to everyone. :) Did Santa bring you guys some cool presents ?
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 metroid_dragon

Merry Christmas to everyone. :) Did Santa bring you guys some cool presents ?Gamer4Iife

5.1 surround sound system. Though I've yet to get a digital optical cable so I haven't been able to enjoy it yet. Soon though, very soon.

Coka_Cola241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Coka_Cola241
Member since 2008 • 3064 Posts

Merry Christmas to everyone. :) Did Santa bring you guys some cool presents ?Gamer4Iife

Merry Christmas to you to. I only got a shrit this year for Christmas but gifts aren't the point of Christmas. 

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 metroid_dragon

Happy New years!

Anyone got any big plans for the night? The engineering frat has a toga party... but my friend is getting a Keg, and her parties are always wicked.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Gamer4Iife
I spent my New Year's Eve with my family ...and playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. :lol: It was awesome!
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 metroid_dragon

I spent my New Year's Eve with my family ...and playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. :lol: It was awesome! Gamer4Iife

Ooo, how is Persona 4? Persona 3 was pretty awesome, and me and my roommate are thinking about buying it, but still on the fence.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Gamer4Iife

[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]I spent my New Year's Eve with my family ...and playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. :lol: It was awesome! metroid_dragon

Ooo, how is Persona 4? Persona 3 was pretty awesome, and me and my roommate are thinking about buying it, but still on the fence.

It's great, possibly even better than Persona 3. In fact, I love it so much that it's my RPG of the year. ^_^ You should definitely buy it.

It also has one of the best battle themes ever. 

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 metroid_dragon
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]I spent my New Year's Eve with my family ...and playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. :lol: It was awesome! Gamer4Iife

It's great, possibly even better than Persona 3. In fact, I love it so much that it's my RPG of the year. ^_^ You should definitely buy it.

It also has one of the best battle themes ever. 

I had my sound system cranked and it's 12:15am here :P I think I just woke up all my roommates.

...With a very awesome song. I'll probably check it out, it's looking great!

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Gamer4Iife
Oh wow. What the hell were you doing with the volume turned all the way up at midnight, anyway ? :P
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 metroid_dragon

Oh wow. What the hell were you doing with the volume turned all the way up at midnight, anyway ? :PGamer4Iife

I didn't realize it was up that high :P wasn't listening to anything.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Gamer4Iife

[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]Oh wow. What the hell were you doing with the volume turned all the way up at midnight, anyway ? :Pmetroid_dragon

I didn't realize it was up that high :P wasn't listening to anything.

Shouldn't there be a 'click' noise coming from your speakers everytime you click on a link? All of my computers do that.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 nuck44
[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]

metroid_dragon

Did you ever get a hold of Full_Metal?

Is it my fault? Did I make him leader? Or did I make Gary leader ... I don't remember :(

Also, why Nintendo.... WHYY?????? :cry:

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Gamer4Iife

Did you ever get a hold of Full_Metal?

Is it my fault? Did I make him leader? Or did I make Gary leader ... I don't remember :(

Also, why Nintendo.... WHYY?????? :cry:

nuck44

Full_Metal came back a few days ago.

And nope... you made Gary the leader, who then quit and gave the position to Full_Metal.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 metroid_dragon
What's with all the old leaders returning all of a sudden? :P Run for the hills!