cowboymonkey21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cowboymonkey21
Member since 2007 • 5297 Posts
What's the point of the armor? It drains your rubies, like you lose one every second and once it drains all of your rubies then it slows your movement what a waste of rubies. The thing I really hate about it though is that I had to donate like 20,000 to the Malo-Mart then I had to spend 300 rubies on the actual thing and then what it was a complete waste.
BSte2952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 BSte2952
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts
I never found much use out of it either. It looks nice though. I only got it so I could have a "complete" game.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
There have been a similar topic earlier, and the best answer was that in one of the side-quests it would be useful, because in the cave of Ordeals I think it was called, there are several levels of fights, and you won't get any recovery hearths along the way - only money. But mostly it is just a waste to use it.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts

I would have preferred it if the magic armour just halfed your damage, instead of making you invincible and sucking your rupees. But yes you are correct, there is no reason to get it, unless you are trying to get a "complete" file.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

I got it for sake of novelty (it looks badass) and it's useful for the cave of ordeals.

Other than that, it's useless. Seems like it was thrown in as an afterthought, only because there was already such a significant lack of sidequests compared to previous games.

ThePusak99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ThePusak99
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I was so disappointed by the magic armor in twilight princess.  like what the hell, totally took out the fire resistant aspect of it n i dont even care if it helps protect me i just want to wear it.  I think it would give the player a much more personal level of playing the game wearing what they want to, like in other games where u can personalize EVERYTHING.  not saying i would want that level of character personalization with any zelda game because it would ruin its literary qualities by changing the main character.

i would however, like to wear some red clothes with gold pauldrons.  even if all they are is SHINY

:-P 

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts

I got it for sake of novelty (it looks badass) 

metroid_dragon

Seriously. The thing looks sick. it's not really practical whatsoever and there is no part of the game that is so hard that it is required, you just use it so you look bomb while taking the finishing blow :) 

brick_player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 brick_player
Member since 2007 • 208 Posts

i got it just cause i wanted to get it lol than i used one time to make me look badass in the ending sences lol but yea total waste of money but hey what else would you use the money on ? i mean come on right

bones3417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 bones3417
Member since 2008 • 704 Posts

i does look sweet

Lonewolf349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 Lonewolf349
Member since 2010 • 235 Posts
Its good for a complete game, but i would have rather had it not suck your rupies, but rather lose a certain amount depending on the dmg it would have given. It does look sweet though
aryeec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#11 aryeec
Member since 2009 • 435 Posts
I love using the Magic Armor! It's extremely helpful in the cave or ordeals and boss fights (not that it's really necessary for any), and looks awesome.
Asec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Asec
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
It is the coolest armor in the game, but bad that it costs money...:(