ShadowsGameTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 ShadowsGameTime
Member since 2011 • 114 Posts

Im curious on the gameplay and stuff. i want to buy it to complete my zelda game collection...at least untill skyward sword :P

also i would not mind a couple ppl trackin me

nintendians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#2 nintendians
Member since 2003 • 5364 Posts

If you buy the NGC (Nintendo Gamecube) version, Link is left hand and the land will be flip horizontal, what is left in wii is right for the gamecube and it play very similar to the windwaker in terms of items and moving the camera. the wii version is the flip version of the Nintendo Gameucbe version and Link is right hand but no camera control like you can do in windwaker and last of all there is not option to change the left/right handed and flip world option and you can't use a nunchuck+wiimote on the gamecube version and you cannot use gamecube controller on the wii version.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

If you buy the NGC (Nintendo Gamecube) version, Link is left hand and the land will be flip horizontal, what is left in wii is right for the gamecube and it play very similar to the windwaker in terms of items and moving the camera. the wii version is the flip version of the Nintendo Gameucbe version and Link is right hand but no camera control like you can do in windwaker and last of all there is not option to change the left/right handed and flip world option and you can't use a nunchuck+wiimote on the gamecube version and you cannot use gamecube controller on the wii version.

nintendians

Important to note that the GC version is the original one and the Wii version is the one that is mirrored.