talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 talon4001
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts

now that my mind is starting to work again I've been thinking about stuff, so here it goes.

What do you guys think Link does after saving the world, I can't imagine that he would be content to just spend the rest of his life with zelda, or malon, or princess ruto(or whoever else he chooses)because I'm sure that he would be changed by the great adventures he went on. in many cases there isn't any more adventure to be had.

chicken89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 chicken89
Member since 2004 • 1776 Posts

People are always gonna be kidnapping Zelda so there is going to be a lot of LoZ games

Avatar image for recipient_unown
recipient_unown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 recipient_unown
Member since 2004 • 665 Posts
Whenever he finishes one adventure, it isn't very long before he ends up in another one, so I doubt he would even have time for that kind of stuff in his life.
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 talon4001
but most zelda games have a new link, I'm talking about them individually
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
They probably fish the rest of their life :lol:
recipient_unown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 recipient_unown

but most zelda games have a new link, I'm talking about them individuallytalon4001

Well I guess that depends on whether you believe that every link is different, or whether there are only one or two throughout all of the games.

Barmy_Brat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Barmy_Brat
Member since 2004 • 1350 Posts

[QUOTE="talon4001"]but most zelda games have a new link, I'm talking about them individuallyrecipient_unown

Well I guess that depends on whether you believe that every link is different, or whether there are only one or two throughout all of the games.

The majority of Zelda games DO have different Links, it is fact. Nintendo said it themselves.

The only thing we really know about Link's life after his main adventure is that the Link in the Wind Waker went to search for a new Hyrule.

My guess for the rest of them is that they became grass-cutters, and retired very rich because of the mass of tresure they found. :P

recipient_unown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 recipient_unown
[QUOTE="recipient_unown"]

[QUOTE="talon4001"]but most zelda games have a new link, I'm talking about them individuallyBarmy_Brat

The majority of Zelda games DO have different Links, it is fact. Nintendo said it themselves.

The only thing we really know about Link's life after his main adventure is that the Link in the Wind Waker went to search for a new Hyrule.

My guess for the rest of them is that they became grass-cutters, and retired very rich because of the mass of tresure they found. :P

I think that they all go on other adventures, because it is proven that quite a few of them actually do. WW Link went searching for a new Hyrule, OoT Link went searching for Navi, OoA/OoS Link was summoned by the Triforce, etc...

KenTa_613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 KenTa_613
Member since 2004 • 11702 Posts
the only time for link to stop saving teh day is when the triforce is finally destroyed and zelda is never reborn or whatever.
solar111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 solar111
Member since 2004 • 307 Posts
If I was link, and saved the day, I would hump Princess Zelda and Malon every day!:D
breadstickguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 breadstickguy
Member since 2002 • 636 Posts
I think that Link settles down with Zelda or some other hot Hyrule babe, has a few kids, they grow up to be sword smithers and create blades that protect hyrule.

That or...

Link, after saving Zelda, suffers a major psychological breakdown that stems from his lost purpose in life. He has already fullfilled his destiny and no longer knows what he should do with his life. His nervous breakdown results in him living in an asylum until he dies, alone. His days consist of him sitting in the fetal position rocking back and forth saying, "I must stop Ganon, save Zelda, I must stop Ganon, save Zelda...."

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
breadstickguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 breadstickguy
Member since 2002 • 636 Posts
If I was link, and saved the day, I would hump Princess Zelda and Malon every day!:D
solar111

Perv
originalrage42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 originalrage42
Member since 2003 • 284 Posts
link just chills in his hometown after his adventure.
KenTa_613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KenTa_613

solar111

lol dirty!! :roll:

KillerFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KillerFly
Member since 2002 • 853 Posts
When Link DOSEN"T wanna go on any more adventures....thats when he gets killed off and they just wait for him to get reincarnated.
V-Act

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 V-Act
Member since 2005 • 660 Posts

solar111

Eh okay no comment on that one. I think that even If Link married Zelda or Malon and none of them where kidnapped or any thing like that Link would still search for new adventures(I don't think he would just hang up his sword on the wall for good and just settle down, his an hero an adventurer that constantly seeks out new adventures and dangers to handle. He can't turn that instinct off like a radio you know). I can't just se a adventure like Link sitting around doing nothing I mean It's Link we are talking about here not any bloody second grade hero, his a bloody Legend for crying out loud.

KenTa_613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KenTa_613

[QUOTE="solar111"]If I was link, and saved the day, I would hump Princess Zelda and Malon every day!:D
V-Act

Eh okay no comment on that one. I think that even If Link married Zelda or Malon and none of them where kidnapped or any thing like that Link would still search for new adventures(I don't think he would just hang up his sword on the wall for good and just settle down, his an hero an adventurer that constantly seeks out new adventures and dangers to handle. He can't turn that instinct off like a radio you know). I can't just se a adventure like Link sitting around doing nothing I mean It's Link we are talking about here not any bloody second grade hero, his a bloody Legend for crying out loud.

yah link should be nicknamed wind.

talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 talon4001

I think that Link settles down with Zelda or some other hot Hyrule babe, has a few kids, they grow up to be sword smithers and create blades that protect hyrule.

That or...

Link, after saving Zelda, suffers a major psychological breakdown that stems from his lost purpose in life. He has already fullfilled his destiny and no longer knows what he should do with his life. His nervous breakdown results in him living in an asylum until he dies, alone. His days consist of him sitting in the fetal position rocking back and forth saying, "I must stop Ganon, save Zelda, I must stop Ganon, save Zelda...."

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
breadstickguy

I like that second one.

findingaplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 findingaplace
Member since 2004 • 2256 Posts
I think given the oppurtunity he would. As great as wondering around and swing a sword is, he would want to find a more peaceful life. His own life. He could settle down with me. :D
recipient_unown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 recipient_unown

I think given the oppurtunity he would. As great as wondering around and swing a sword is, he would want to find a more peaceful life. His own life. He could settle down with me. :Dfindingaplace

I'm guessing (and hoping) by that comment that you are a girl?

hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 hermanson
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts
Maybe he becomes a motivational speaker about courage.