ReggieWhite2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 ReggieWhite2
Member since 2004 • 1307 Posts
Link's name has only appeared in his own game series only a handful of times. What does Zelda do? Sleep, get captured, drag our poor elfin hero into her messes. Sounds like a a girl that's way too high maitenence to me. I think Link should sue. He's the one doing all the hard work. Well, unless you count that crappy Phillips CD-i game where Zelda actually had to get off her bum and save Link. Please don't kill me for being those awful games up!!!
DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts
You have to keep in mind that not everyone uses the name Link. Also, almost every Zelda game stars a different Link. None of the Links are descendants of another one. Zelda, on the other hand, is always part of the same Royal bloodline. She is always a descendant of a previous Princess Zelda, hence why the series is named after her. She is the person who is consistently part of the series. It might not be the same Zelda who appears in the games, but it is the same family. The same can't be said about Link.
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 talon4001
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
also the name zelda on the box means money, if they put link on it instead of zelda their profits would drop signifigantly.
AJ_THE_GREAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 AJ_THE_GREAT
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts
also the name zelda on the box means money, if they put link on it instead of zelda their profits would drop signifigantly.talon4001

Yeah, those stupid narrow minded consumers, wait, that's me.
ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#5 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
"The Legend Of Link". It just isn't that catchy. It doesn't sound as ...exotic as "Zelda".
Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 Saruman1719
Member since 2003 • 12466 Posts
If you played WW, you would see that Zelda has been getting more involved as of late.
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 talon4001

If you played WW, you would see that Zelda has been getting more involved as of late.Saruman1719

which rocked, I loved how she joined in the fight.

LessThanMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LessThanMike
Member since 2002 • 5364 Posts
the LoZ titles that actually had "Link" in the title were never that good...Zelda2: the adventures of Link.....yeah...nuff said
zoradude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 zoradude
Member since 2004 • 1073 Posts

Hmmm..... The Legend of Link.

Take that! HUGE TEXT

Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 Saruman1719
Member since 2003 • 12466 Posts
the LoZ titles that actually had "Link" in the title were never that good...Zelda2: the adventures of Link.....yeah...nuff saidLessThanMike

Actually, it is a fantastic game. Maybe you were just not good at it.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
[QUOTE="LessThanMike"]the LoZ titles that actually had "Link" in the title were never that good...Zelda2: the adventures of Link.....yeah...nuff saidSaruman1719

Actually, it is a fantastic game. Maybe you were just not good at it.

no comment....
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts

Link's name has only appeared in his own game series only a handful of times. What does Zelda do? Sleep, get captured, drag our poor elfin hero into her messes. Sounds like a a girl that's way too high maitenence to me. I think Link should sue. He's the one doing all the hard work. Well, unless you count that crappy Phillips CD-i game where Zelda actually had to get off her bum and save Link. Please don't kill me for being those awful games up!!!ReggieWhite2

If link didnt do those things he wouldnt be much of a hero, would he???

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 natiko

[QUOTE="ReggieWhite2"]Link's name has only appeared in his own game series only a handful of times. What does Zelda do? Sleep, get captured, drag our poor elfin hero into her messes. Sounds like a a girl that's way too high maitenence to me. I think Link should sue. He's the one doing all the hard work. Well, unless you count that crappy Phillips CD-i game where Zelda actually had to get off her bum and save Link. Please don't kill me for being those awful games up!!!BurningDragoon

If link didnt do those things he wouldnt be much of a hero, would he???

:lol: Yeah, Zelda's in trouble but, Link doesn't feel like helping so he gos to sleep:lol: that would be a bad hero
DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts
Link doesn't necessarily fight just to save Zelda. He fights to save the world!!!

Zelda, being the princess, is usually an important part of any bad guy's plan, like Ganondorf needing her part of the Triforce and Vaati needing her to open up the way to some awesome power (forgot what it's called in MC) so saving her is necessary to save the world.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BurningDragoon

Link doesn't necessarily fight just to save Zelda. He fights to save the world!!!

Zelda, being the princess, is usually an important part of any bad guy's plan, like Ganondorf needing her part of the Triforce and Vaati needing her to open up the way to some awesome power (forgot what it's called in MC) so saving her is necessary to save the world.
DaAznSaN

Many RPG's are made like that, the main character has to save the girl which is the key to an incredible power..... and in coincidence she is in love with the main character, however we have never seen any romantic relationship between Zelda and Link, Miyamoto said in one of the interviews that he might include a romantic relationship between them. Would you like that????

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 natiko

[QUOTE="DaAznSaN"]Link doesn't necessarily fight just to save Zelda. He fights to save the world!!!

BurningDragoon

Many RPG's are made like that, the main character has to save the girl which is the key to an incredible power..... and in coincidence she is in love with the main character, however we have never seen any romantic relationship between Zelda and Link, Miyamoto said in one of the interviews that he might include a romantic relationship between them. Would you like that????

I don't care as long as it doesn't get all mushy...example:

Zelda: Link...*coughs up blood*...I think I'm dieing...

Link: No, don't say such things..you'll be all right *tears well up in his eyes*

Zelda: It's to late for me...go on and defeat Ganon...*dies*

Link: NOOOOOO!!!!!! I will avenge you Zelda!!! *then kisses the dead Zelda passionatly*

(then everyone playing the game proceeds to throw up from what just happened)

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="DaAznSaN"]Link doesn't necessarily fight just to save Zelda. He fights to save the world!!!

natiko

Link: No, don't say such things..you'll be all right *tears well up in his eyes*

Link: NOOOOOO!!!!!! I will avenge you Zelda!!! *then kisses the dead Zelda passionatly*

Thats too exagerated. :p

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

BurningDragoon

What the love part or the everyone throwing up? As long as it didn't get retarded like what I typed up there I'd be fine with it.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"][QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

natiko

What the love part or the everyone throwing up? As long as it didn't get retarded like what I typed up there I'd be fine with it.

Both of the parts, i mean like romantic in the way that they may look each other more romantically, i mean like in other RPG's or storys that you know the main character and the girl are in love but they dont express it directly.

ReggieWhite2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ReggieWhite2
I still haven't played my copy of Wind Waker yet (It is still sealed). So Zelda gets more involved? That's cool.
Avatar image for *Oni-Fallen-Ange
*Oni-Fallen-Ange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 *Oni-Fallen-Ange
Member since 1990 • 38 Posts

also the name zelda on the box means money, if they put link on it instead of zelda their profits would drop signifigantly.talon4001

So are you saying Zelda brings home the cash...?

Anyway Legend of Link sounds so weird...

Avatar image for *Oni-Fallen-Ange
*Oni-Fallen-Ange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 *Oni-Fallen-Ange
Member since 1990 • 38 Posts

I still haven't played my copy of Wind Waker yet (It is still sealed). So Zelda gets more involved? That's cool.
ReggieWhite2

Zelda involved not really seing her getting into trouble reminds me of that ***** Ashley from Resident Evil 4 wait I forgot I still have to save her.

Link should give Zelda his sword and shield and say something like **** you. Do it yourself I'm not getting any credit for it.

talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 talon4001

[QUOTE="ReggieWhite2"]I still haven't played my copy of Wind Waker yet (It is still sealed). So Zelda gets more involved? That's cool.
Oni-Fallen-Ange

Zelda involved not really seing her getting into trouble reminds me of that ***** Ashley from Resident Evil 4 wait I forgot I still have to save her.

Link should give Zelda his sword and shield and say something like **** you. Do it yourself I'm not getting any credit for it.

well he does give her a weapon, and she helps out in killifying

ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#25 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
Hah. Killifying. Good word. I'm sure that's exactly what they called too. "Link! You just killified Ganon! Again!!"
ReggieWhite2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ReggieWhite2

[QUOTE="ReggieWhite2"]I still haven't played my copy of Wind Waker yet (It is still sealed). So Zelda gets more involved? That's cool.
Oni-Fallen-Ange

That would be so freaking hilarious!!! I'd love to see a sketch like that on Robot Chicken!!:lol:
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="Oni-Fallen-Ange"]

ReggieWhite2

That would be so freaking hilarious!!! I'd love to see a sketch like that on Robot Chicken!!:lol:

it sure would be.