yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 yigisina
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts

Today is the first day of my Christmas holiday. I posted this theory earlier in a different topic about what I think happens regarding TPs story line. “My guess at TPs story is that the Twilight realm is the same place Ganondorf/Ganon was sealed at the end of Ocarina of time. It is also darker and in some ways parallel kingdom. Ganon disturbs the balance of this parallel world which results in dark events happening in Link's world. Midna pulls Link into the Twilight world because he is the chosen one, to fix her realm, she as princess was the one in charge before Ganon.” 

I’ve decided to write some fan-fiction about TP containing some parts of my theory in it. Here is my first chapter, enjoy! Please tell me what you think and how I can improve, thanks yigisina.

yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yigisina

Chapter 1

There were only days left now. The young princess lay in her father’s arms, soft cold tears ran down her face which was cursed with the mark of Majora, a mark full of terrible sin from a previous life had scarred her. She was now in her home land, here she was supposed to grow once more and rule over her father’s mighty kingdom.

A distraught guard ran into the room and rapidly asked for his sire’s approval to address him, the lord gave a silent but respectable nod. The soldier bore a large scar on his left cheek; his skin was smooth and steel grey and bore the look of youth itself. “We now have few men remaining sire, many were lost at Baro bridge while hundreds of thousands perished trying to defend Irisa.” “I asked for numbers! They are at our gates pounding us with ballistas and battering rams right now, where is my scout report!?” replied the infuriated Lord.The soldier shook and took a deep breath, “we have an army of ten thousand troops ready to defend these walls till they are coated in blood.”“The enemy?”“We never received that scout report sire, but from what I can see at the top of the bell tower well over two hundred thousand.”“Since he was banished back here the balance between the kingdom of light and the kingdom of darkness has eroded. Portals of old are being reconstructed as he strives to take both dimensions…”“Sire may I…”“Yes take up your position” The soldier took a loyal bow before leaving.

“Sheikah slave the time has come.”A bright flash preceded and a young male appeared out of thing air. He had thick brown wavy hair and cool sky blue eyes that pierced your soul. “Do you call for I?”“Sol son of Impa take this soul into your own arms. Your people are the last remaining in this kingdom, take her and flee.” Before handing over the child the lord whispered one last thing into her ear. “You will find the hero, the one that will restore order and balance to us all. He will destroy this beast and will resurrect those who have died pointless deaths, the prophecies speak of such things.”“We shall escape to the kingdom of light and ask those there for aid, then lady Midna and I shall return and hide in the deepest and darkest of the shadows of this kingdom as my people do.”The lord remained silent, his eyes watered as he kissed Midna’s forehead. Sol took the child and unsheathed his knife. It had a blood red handle with fine bronze rims and had golden tassels with blue beads that shone just like Sols eyes. The Sheik made a perfect circular movement with his curved blade in the air and before him stood a circle of light. “Farwell my lord”The lord said nothing but gave a brave smile which was returned by Sol. Sol entered the bright light with Midna in his arms. As they fell through a series of bright lights Sol whispered a prayer for the lord and his soldiers.

Chapter 2

The June sun blazed in the evening sky, crickets chirped in the long grass and a single hawk flew over the small village of Toaro with a tiny iron anklet pressing hard against its skin. A figure sat on his mount in the middle of the local ranch. The steed was an amazing creature with strong hind legs and a stout yet straight neck. She stood tall and proud like a great oak tree with a gorgeous bleached bone white mane, however the figure on top looked far from amazing. He was a simple adolescent. His clothing consisted of a simple peasant’s tunic of pale green and cream accompanied with short baggy cream trousers. A blue layer of goat skin was tied around his waist and his feet were bare, save for some sandals. He had long blond wild hair which easily reached his chin; its roots were brown which indicated that it was dyed with crushed deku nuts. His ears were long and pointed but his nose slim and perfect in shape. His eyes were blue bells of an innocent blue, full of prosperity and life. Sweat poured down the side of his face and lumps of hair soon stuck to his forehead.

“That’s it Link just a few more left” shouted the large owner of the ranch to the mounted boy,“I’d like to see you try and round up all these goats” jested Link quietly.“I heard that!” Link couldn’t help but burst out laughing “In my day I was quite the active one.”“Ha how long ago was your day Aro” Aro raised his thick shrub eyebrows and gave Link a cold look; Link fell silent, quitting when he was ahead and then decided to change the subject. “One left Aro,” Link steered the horse left sharply by pulling on the poor animals rein and gently tapping her with his feet. “Go! Epona go!” She instantly responded and rushed towards the terrified goat, the goat ran into the pen and Aro shut the gate quickly.“Well done Link, you two seem to work so well together”“Thanks, I’m pretty good at this aren’t I?”“Sometimes I wish you were a bit more modest Link.” Llia Epona’s owner came into the ranch ready to take back her stead. “Hi Aro, hi Link.” “Hello Llia,” replied Aro quickly. “Hay Llia, watch me, watch me jump this fence”  “No! Link! Don’t!”“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” As Epona’s back leg hit the peak of the fence Link was fired forward and flipped in midair before landing flat on his back.  “You moron!” screeched a rather angry Llia, Aro ran to Epona and analysed her hind legs.“She’s bleeding a bit but otherwise she’s fine.” Link got up from the hard ground with one hand pushing hard on his heavily bruised back. His fine cream trousers had turned a murky brown.    “Llia I’m so sorr…” But before Link could finish his sentence tears filled the poor girls eyes. She quickly took Epona by her rein and walked off. Link tried to follow but Aro held him back. If you’re going to be our representative in the Hyrule Hero tournament then you better master falling and if you want live a successful life like the hero of old you must master getting up.” Link starred at him awkwardly and made his way back home.

Chapter 3

Something wasn’t right. Thick clouds formed in the dark sky and rain drops shattered as tears do onto a lost kingdom. The cool breeze caused the young soldiers to shake; some hit their swords and shields together to raise the morale of their brothers and force fear into the hearts of the advancing enemy, others put their hands together in prayer. Everyone was there to defend the town peasants armed themselves with sickles and other sharp tools, even the local butcher Ati brought with him a sharp butcher knife. Unknown to the fair citizens their lord was already dead. A small group of rebel Garos who were under Ganon’s control had made it into the town by digging underneath the walls. Everyone in the castle was dead.

Ganon turned to one of his Moblin generals Kuna. Kuna stood out from the others immensely; he had small beady eyes and two large horns sprouted from behind his ears. A short red silk veil decorated with fine golden jags covered the top half of his upper body. “Everything is almost in place now, the Garos just need to place the power keg underneath the central wall structure.”“Yep”“Kuna, I have a proposition for you”“P’ease ask away?”“After this city falls I want you to find the boy, I shall defeat the prophecies of old, nothing will stop me this time!”“When I getta hol’a him wha’ should I do?”“Slit the chosen ones throat.” At that moment there was a huge explosion and large sections of the wall collapsed, many soldiers fell to their deaths as a result. Troops on the left wall and right wall were shaken, but their section of the wall remained intact. A volley of arrows rained down onto the Moblins, their entire front line of troops fell to the ground. The majority of Moblins rushed through the gap, however Kuna’s unit set up ladders on the left to keep the foe pinned to the wall. A Moblin unit of archers returned fire so Kuna’s unit could climb with little hassle. The first 200 or so climbers were killed instantly by the well prepared defenders, eventually it was Kuna’s turn to climb. He was two steps away from the top but before getting there he placed his hand into a small sachet attached to his grey skull belt and from it withdrew a two foot long boar’s horn. He took a deep breath and blew strongly into the horn. From the cries of war broke silence, his foes at the top were paralysed due to fear. Kuna quickly unsheathed his large silver blade and broke the silence with a fierce war cry before climbing to the top. In one large horizontal slash five defenders hit the cold wet floor beneath him. He placed the two handed sword above his head and swung it a full three hundred and sixty degrees around him killing anyone within a metre radius. He stabbed, parried, guarded and swung through the crowd buying precious time for the other Moblins to climb. The battle on the left wall was won once the others reached the top. The Moblins who entered the central block after the explosion faced little resistance, some set alight the endless row of straw houses and pillaged, while others ran to the castle hoping to claim the lords head unaware that the Garos had already accomplished this. The right wall was being climbed by a small unit of ten Darknuts. Villagers poured boiling oil and other substances onto the Darknuts, but little was achieved due to their strong steel armour and equally strong will. The villagers failed to knock down the ladders as the great weight of the Darknuts pinned them down. Once at the top they paved a trail of blood through the large crowd. Spear points and swords were dented by the blessed armour; these indestructible beasts had cleared the entire wall within three hours.

Ganon stood in the town centre treading on the banner of the full moon. The banner once meant something, it was an empire of that ruled that shadows, a power once feared by many. “What do you see before you Kuna?”“Anoder fallen king’om Lord Ganon”“Now it is dust, now it is blood, now it is no more my children.”  

Chapter 4Link burst through the door in a teenage strop. The fire in his belly instantly cooled as he was greeted by the loving smile of his loving grandmother.“What’s wrong my love?”  “Why me grandma? Why me?” “What is it now my sweet Link?”“Why must I deliver the mayor’s message? Why must I suffer in the tournament soon? Why is so much expected of me?” The old women laughed, but Link was not in the mood to joke.“We’ve had this talk before, you know why dear.” Link sighed. “You mean that stupid birth mark? It’s just a mark nothing more.”

At this point an elegant hawk glided into the small wooden shack and rested his fine talons on Link’s left shoulder, the hawk then hooked his claws gently on Link’s wrist and focused his eyes on Link’s left hand. “Seems you have a visitor my peach.”“This hawk has been about town for a few days now, he must have lost his way from the Gregorian mountains.” Link stroked the beautiful predator with his right hand. His grandmother observed the mud stains on Link’s cream trousers. “Oh dear, look at the state your in.” “Oh. I’m sorry Grand…” “no need to apologise, ha boys will be boys. A few grass and mud stains won’t kill, in fact they show me you’re an active youth.” Link hung his head in shame. “I fell off Epona while trying to jump over a fence, I figured out that if the hero of time could do it I could probably do the same, I figured wrong.” “It takes training, determination and grit to ride. When you need your abilities the most they will burst from within you for that dire minute. Once mastered an ability is never truly forgotten. You still have much to learn.”

Link’s cheeks turned a rosy red, he felt the blood rush to his face. To avoid embarrassment he tried to conceal this by keeping his head down before opening his mouth. “I managed to hurt Epona when I forced her to leap, now Llia’s angry at me.” “You failed because you forgot to respect Epona for what she was, there was no love in your order Link. I know these things from ridding when I was much younger. At least I know now what was bothering you so much, you should find that sweet girl and apologise to her properly.” His face was now a fine Goron fire pepper, the dull frown was replaced with a cheeky grin, Link lifted his head. “Well then off I go.”  “Tonight is your last night before you take leave to Hyrule, I have something for you. Please return immediately afterward seeing Llia Link.

Link walked outside and gently prodded the hawk off his wrist. Within a few seconds the hawk vanished in the thick white clouds above. As Link walked through the busy town he kept his eyes peeled for Llia. She normally looked after the young ones so Link decided to make his way to the tree house. There groups of children were running in circles causing all kinds of mayhem. Shouting, singing, laughter, screaming and yelling filled the air. Link made his way to a group of three boys. The one in the middle looked up excitedly at Link and shouted a favour. “Hay Link, show us some of your sword skills on this scarecrow.”“Guys I’m busy I need to find Llia, do any of you know where she is?” The most quiet child out of the three Colin stepped forward shyly and replied “I know where she is, I’m going to go and see her now, you can come with me but first show us some moves Link.” Link sighed “there’s no pleasing you children is there” he drew his wooden sword and lunged it right through the straw man. He then perfectly executed a back flip and followed it swiftly with a forward jumping strike which hit the scarecrow right on the head. “Happy?” Link asked, the children nodded. “Can you show me where she is now? “Sure thing Link, just follow me.” And off they went.           

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
Wow, that's really cool! :D
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 jimmydude
Member since 2004 • 7543 Posts

Quite.

and just on an improvement note, judgment has only one e. just so you know.

Nice work by the way, really impressive!

yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yigisina
LOL everythings right but the title. Thanks for the feedback, chapter two will follw shortly.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

LOL everythings right but the title. Thanks for the feedback, chapter two will follw shortly.yigisina
no one cares what i have to say so ill say it!

I think the Twilight realm was created by Ganon and ANOTHER character midna controls the balance in the twilight! . BUt lately her power has weakened and she couldnt stop the twilight beings from escaping their dimension! and then oh it gets worse! Midna sucks link in the twilight and uses him to stop all the twilight being in hyrule! and then.... oh it gets better! midna after tricking link into saving her realm realizes that she is the twilight princess in another form and she needs him to save her get her out of the twilight zone! ......(what?) and then take the power source of the twilight realm out of the realm escape with the princess link and his wolf form split up! .............crap!

yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 yigisina

[QUOTE="yigisina"]LOL everythings right but the title. Thanks for the feedback, chapter two will follw shortly.imnotwhite

I think the Twilight realm was created by Ganon and ANOTHER character midna controls the balance in the twilight! . BUt lately her power has weakened and she couldnt stop the twilight beings from escaping their dimension! and then oh it gets worse! Midna sucks link in the twilight and uses him to stop all the twilight being in hyrule! and then.... oh it gets better! midna after tricking link into saving her realm realizes that she is the twilight princess in another form and she needs him to save her get her out of the twilight zone! ......(what?) and then take the power source of the twilight realm out of the realm escape with the princess link and his wolf form split up! .............crap!

I care LOL. Nice theory, btw people HERE IS CHAPTER 2!

hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 hermanson
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts
Very good and interesting story.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 morbious17
Member since 2005 • 16150 Posts
This looks familiar...
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jimmydude

YOU look familiar. And so does that "Judgement" I'm so sure is spelled wrong!

"But it isn't" yes it is.

morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 morbious17
It's spelled right.
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jimmydude
:|
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 yigisina

LOL forget the title! It's the content that is important, HERE IS CHAPTER 3 (that's right I'm giving you a chapter a day).

morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 morbious17
Yeah jimmy, forget the title. :P
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 yigisina
LOL :lol:. Dear me you two crack me up.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 morbious17
I try.
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 yigisina
Anyway here's chapter 4.
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jimmydude

LOL :lol:. Dear me you two crack me up.yigisina
:lol: he talks like a british person! "dear me!"

no offense.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 imnotwhite
[QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

[QUOTE="yigisina"]LOL everythings right but the title. Thanks for the feedback, chapter two will follw shortly.yigisina

I care LOL. Nice theory, btw people HERE IS CHAPTER 2!

im glad someone does!
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 imnotwhite

good fan fic! try looking at the ones on this site!

http://internal.tbi.net/~max/zelda.htm

MY HEART STOLEN BY A GERUDO
By Video Gamer X

They were lawless and unfettered by the royal decrees of the Hyrulian King. Their's was a land of brilliant sun and endless sand. No Hylian noblemen dared to walk these forbidden canyons, for the penalty was always death. They were a race known for bloody rampages and plunderings of many a Hyrulian Village. Yet unmistakably, they hid a softer gentler side behind the tough fascade of bitterness and hate. Indeed, they were as mysterious as they were venomous. Little was known about them, except that they were a race of only women. Hundreds of women, allied to one man, Ganondorf, the son born every hundred years. He was their provider as well as their leader, yet Ganondorf's self corruption and overindulged sense of prowess led to his total downfall and irradication by the mighty warrior Link. During this time, his closest one, Nabooru fled to the Temple of Spirit at the Desert Colossus to escape from her mate's perilous quest for control over the Triforce and the entire world. She knew that it was he that forced the Gerudo to become a savage tribe of evil. Nabooru's essense was the keeper of spirit and she was in direct contact with the Sacred Realm. Though she tried to hide this from Ganondorf, he sensed her true power and summoned his surrogate mothers the Sisters Twinrova to annihilate his mate, Nabooru. With the help of the boy warrior, she was broken of sorceresses curse and the lock that enclosed her spirit broke. In turn, as one of the great spiritual sages she aided in the enclosure of Ganondorf into an unseen crevice of the Sacred Realm called the Dark World.

When she first met Link at the Temple of Spirit she sensed something about him even though he was a child. He glowed with the aura of the Triforce's Protector, the Legendary Hero. His courage radiated from every pore. Yet he was so young when they first met, a child yet, a man. She remembered nothing of her captivity under the sorceresses' spell, but that one image of the boy who believed in and trusted her. Strange that when the dashing hero reappeared seven years later, she would become infatuated with him. She being a sage of Spirit knew the true gallantry within his adventuresome heart. He was a man of little words but many deeds. He was the Chosen One of the Goddesses.

After her return to Gerudo, the tribe was without a male leader, and the women grew restless and disjointed. Their leader had failed them, and the manchild was not born since Ganon had blighted the Hyrule with his wickedness. After the seige on the castle by Ganondorf the Hyrulian King was forced into excile. After Ganon's Evil diminished, the castle mysteriously returned. The King's first decree after returning to the throne was to have the Gerudos routed and destroyed. Hyrulian soldiers stormed the Gerudo Valley in an attempt to sack the Fortress. The only thing that kept them from overtaking the weakened Gerudos was the second destruction of the bridge. They were isolated to their wasteland. Their race had maintained purity and a code of unification for over a thousand years, but the bond between the female warriors was weakening. These seemed like dark times.

He who is burnished with the light of the Triforce is by nature a capricious entity - The Book of Mudora, Accounts: Chapter 2: Verse 7

"There was one who rose like a landmola from the burning sands to seek the relic of the goddesses, his avarice unquenched he layed waste to everything he sought to rule." - The Book of Mudora, The Hero of Time, Chapter 1: Verse 22.

morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 morbious17
That's long.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 imnotwhite
That's long.morbious17
my heart was stolen by malon!
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 yigisina
Wow! Whoever wrote that is talented. Thanks for some inspiration. BTW imnotwhite, I went back to that Majora's mask save point I'm now on the stone temple. Gygorg at the end of the last temple was a horrible boss I had to use 3 red potions. I'll start the next chapter after I'm done with this evil temple.  
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 morbious17

lol ok

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 imnotwhite
Wow! Whoever wrote that is talented. Thanks for some inspiration. BTW imnotwhite, I went back to that Majora's mask save point I'm now on the stone temple. Gygorg at the end of the last temple was a horrible boss I had to use 3 red potions. I'll start the next chapter after I'm done with this evil temple.   yigisina
uh next time make sure you've collected a lot of heart pieces! and the stone mask!
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 morbious17

Or some fairies.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 imnotwhite

Or some fairies.

morbious17

or a blue potion!

here's another good story!

The Hero of Time: The Legendary Journeys
J.T. Fix

Sleeping in a small house in the Kokiri Forest is a child.(Not just any child, but The Hero of Time who not so long ago saved Hyrule from certain doom.)

Suddenly a cold, damp wind blows in from the North.Link is dreaming soundly of running through a field with Navi and Saria. Suddenly both his gaurdian fairy and his best friend vanish and Link is lost in a black void of nothingness.

He calls out to his fairy and friend but hears nothing but an echo."YOUR FRIENDS CANNOT HEAR YOU!" a thundering voice booms from within the blackness of the void."NOW SILENCE!" Then a extremely bright white light breaks through the darkness to reveal the sillouhette of a familiar person and the the voice gradually became the soft, kind, and quite familiar voice of a girl."Hero of Time.I require your presence.And if you do not know to whom this voice belongs, it is I, Zelda.Please, hurry to Hyrule Castle."Then Link awakend.

A bright golden sun shown down upon the land of Hyrule and a small figure can be seen running towards Hyrule Castle." I've got to hurry," Link thought to himself. "There might not be much time." Link picked up the pace and was soon standing in Zelda's presence.

"I'm so glad you have come Link." Zelda said with a little fear in her voice."Hyrule is once again in danger.Link, I must once again ask you to take up the Master Sword and save Hyrule." Zelda said." She seems quite confident in my ability." Link thought." Take this, it is the Ocarina of Time.You know what to do with it.Now, please hurry to the Temple of Time before it is to late!"

Link then departed for the Temple.Once inside he stood at the alter and played the Song of Time and the Door of Time opened to once again reveal th Master Sword."Link,"Navi said,"it seems the fate of Hyrule once again on your shoulders and it's up to you to set things right.So, go ahead." Link then approached the Pedistal Of Time and pulled the Master Sword free from it resting place.7 years later in the future Link flexes is muscles and returns the Master Sword to it's sheath, takes up his shield and made his way to Hyrule Castle.

After talking to the gaurd on duty the gate is lowered and Link enters the castle and makes his way to Zelda's Royal Chambers.Once inside her chambers Link looks about the room and notices the figure of a young woman standing near the window."Link, I'm so glad that you made it.I must tell you something.The force that has threatend the peace and happiness of Hyrule is tremendous.This force is more powerful it seems than I and the other Six Sages.Link, it is extremely powerful.I...I think to powerful...he..I meen...uh...well...my father...and." Zelda suddenly burst into tears and fell into Link's arms and there she wept for quite some time before regaining enough control to speak clearly. Zelda then turned toward the window."What is it," asks Link."We must hurry to the Gerudo Fortress.Please, escort me to Hyrule Field and once there call Epona and then take me as fast as you can to the Gerudo's Fortress."

Link does as he is asked and escorts the princess to Hyrule Field and once there calls Epona and takes Zelda to the Gerudo Fortress.

To be continued.........

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jimmydude
Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time... I never bought any potions. never ever. I had fairies at the appropriate times, but on my second time through oot and for the entire time of MM, I never needed any. I had 000 deaths.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 imnotwhite
Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time... I never bought any potions. never ever. I had fairies at the appropriate times, but on my second time through oot and for the entire time of MM, I never needed any. I had 000 deaths.jimmydude
i always have a fairy and a blue potion just in case i never need the blue potion cuz im so damn stingy on magic!
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jimmydude
I do the circle + B a lot. but not too much.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 morbious17
Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time... I never bought any potions. never ever. I had fairies at the appropriate times, but on my second time through oot and for the entire time of MM, I never needed any. I had 000 deaths.jimmydude
Arrogant...
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 imnotwhite
I do the circle + B a lot. but not too much.jimmydude
yeah me too!
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 metalsamurai
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts
[QUOTE="jimmydude"]I do the circle + B a lot. but not too much.imnotwhite
yeah me too!

I find it tricky to do, especially with a stupid N64 controller.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 morbious17
[QUOTE="imnotwhite"][QUOTE="jimmydude"]I do the circle + B a lot. but not too much.metalsamurai
yeah me too!

I've used my N64 controller so much that the joystick moves around on it's own.
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 metalsamurai
[QUOTE="metalsamurai"][QUOTE="imnotwhite"][QUOTE="jimmydude"]I do the circle + B a lot. but not too much.morbious17
yeah me too!

Yeah, one of my N64 controller's analog stick tends to act screwy. N64 had a terrible analog stick. Very flimsy.
sithlordJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 sithlordJ
Member since 2005 • 330 Posts
[QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="metalsamurai"][QUOTE="imnotwhite"][QUOTE="jimmydude"]I do the circle + B a lot. but not too much.metalsamurai
yeah me too!

Yeah, one of my N64 controller's analog stick tends to act screwy. N64 had a terrible analog stick. Very flimsy.

Not only that but it´s a horrible design.What´s with that  3 arms thing?You only used two.
eginja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 eginja
Member since 2004 • 6378 Posts
the only thing bad about the N64 controller is its joystick
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
I prefer the game cube controller  over the n64 one any day.
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 metalsamurai

I prefer the game cube controller  over the n64 one any day. Gary_Jinfield

I don't get why everyone hates the GC controller. Yeah, it isn't that great, but it beats the Xbox's mutated Godzilla controller any day.

eginja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 eginja
Member since 2004 • 6378 Posts

[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]I prefer the game cube controller  over the n64 one any day. metalsamurai

I don't get why everyone hates the GC controller. Yeah, it isn't that great, but it beats the Xbox's mutated Godzilla controller any day.

agreed

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jimmydude
:lol: MUTILATED! H@H@H@H@H@!!!
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jimmydude
I prefer the game cube controller  over the n64 one any day. Gary_Jinfield
that's why I play Ocarina of Time on gamecube only from now on. so much easier to navigate and KILL stuff.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 imnotwhite

whoa whoa whoa now i see why this topic hasnt gotten any post but yeah the  circle+b is good!

but lets takl about these fan fics! ysignia deserves respect!

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jimmydude

imnotwhite is right! let's show some respect! (awkward as this sounds...)

He did an incredible job!

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 imnotwhite

jimmydude
.................im gonna go away now!
Avatar image for 207968932804755567087947093154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 207968932804755567087947093154
Member since 2005 • 2460 Posts
The Story looks pretty good.
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jimmydude
[QUOTE="jimmydude"]

imnotwhite

:D

you're helpful.

Avatar image for 207968932804755567087947093154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 207968932804755567087947093154
Member since 2005 • 2460 Posts
[QUOTE="imnotwhite"][QUOTE="jimmydude"]

jimmydude

:D

you're helpful.

Hey , How did you like the story Jimmydude