KUDOS to the Founders of this Union!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GG7
Member since 2003 • 3057 Posts
Just wanted to say THANKS to the guys that thought to start up this ZELDA section! I will look forward to chatting with all the other Zelda fanatics! Cheers.
Genisk02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Genisk02
Member since 2004 • 3474 Posts
Your welcome, and do you mean "kudos" as in good-bye? I sure hope not, you only arrived, right. :( Well, make yourself at home if you decided to stay, the place is about to get nice looking tommorow, don't miss out!
GG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GG7
Member since 2003 • 3057 Posts
Your welcome, and do you mean "kudos" as in good-bye? I sure hope not, you only arrived, right. :( Well, make yourself at home if you decided to stay, the place is about to get nice looking tommorow, don't miss out!Genisk02
No... Kudos means "Thanks and Good Job!" :) I will be checking in regularly as more and more new Zelda info arrives so we can discuss. Cheers. :)
AJ_THE_GREAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 AJ_THE_GREAT
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts
Finally, a place where you can discuss all Zelda games without being called a Troll.
AaronElWhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 AaronElWhite
Member since 2003 • 1402 Posts
Finally, a place where you can discuss all Zelda games without being called a Troll.AJ_THE_GREAT

That is exactly the atmosphere we are going to strive for AJ! All are equal, all are fans. Welcome! :D
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
Its only fitting that the greatest game franchise of all time gets a union going fast. Lets make this the best one out there like it deserves to be.dvader654

Very nice enthusiasim:). It even seems we have already won two awards. My personal favorite being the first award, welcome to the first Legenbd of Zelda related union on Gamespot. I hope that everyone has a good time. Like said erlier we can discuss the franchise without being called trolls. Don't worry though, I've sent mister_slice a plan to deal with trolls that come here:twisted:.
solid_snake_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 solid_snake_86
Member since 2004 • 332 Posts

ya i am glad i found this union i love zelda

grizly-sword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 grizly-sword
Member since 2005 • 5456 Posts
thanks for making this union.
UNOwen802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 UNOwen802
Member since 2006 • 2935 Posts

Link kills trolls and so should we!  Thanks for putting up with my nonsense, anyway!

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
The anniversary is coming.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

Its only fitting that the greatest game franchise of all time gets a union going fast. Lets make this the best one out there like it deserves to be.dvader654
whoa whoa whoa son dont put zelda on the spot!

i mean it has dissapointed us on some points! but not like the mario franchise .....UGHH! what happened to him!

i mean there's too many mario games! (i have time to play) but its just that they need to work on a mario game

like they are working on twilight princess

metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 metalsamurai
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts

[QUOTE="dvader654"]Its only fitting that the greatest game franchise of all time gets a union going fast. Lets make this the best one out there like it deserves to be.imnotwhite

i mean it has dissapointed us on some points! but not like the mario franchise .....UGHH! what happened to him!

i mean there's too many mario games! (i have time to play) but its just that they need to work on a mario game

I didn't like the whole idea of Super Mario Sunshine...a water pack?:? Although Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is pretty good.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
[QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

[QUOTE="dvader654"]Its only fitting that the greatest game franchise of all time gets a union going fast. Lets make this the best one out there like it deserves to be.metalsamurai

I didn't like the whole idea of Super Mario Sunshine...a water pack?:? Although Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is pretty good.

the idea of super mario sunshine was pretty weird but it was a great game.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
[QUOTE="metalsamurai"][QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

[QUOTE="dvader654"]Its only fitting that the greatest game franchise of all time gets a union going fast. Lets make this the best one out there like it deserves to be.OhhSnap50893

mario has gone places no other videogame character has gone or will ever go!

INSIDE THE PLUMBING!

lol!

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
[QUOTE="metalsamurai"][QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

[QUOTE="dvader654"]Its only fitting that the greatest game franchise of all time gets a union going fast. Lets make this the best one out there like it deserves to be.OhhSnap50893

It was a good game yes, but a great game? I'm not so sure. I have to agree with Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, it is my personal favorite game on the game cube.

hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 hermanson
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts
I think this is a little of Topic now.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts

I think this is a little of Topic now.hermanson

lol yaa it is ... so just to get it back on topic KUDOS!!