What Game Are You Playing? (Legendary Edition)

Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
I bought MOH: Frontline on the PS Store today. The remastered version looks good but man is it hard.... on Hard Mode :P There's no checkpoints or anything, i'm not finding it as hard as Call of Duty Classic on Veteran though, that was insane!
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
My Tepig is called Po-kun, because he's Pokabu in japanese. He evolved into an Emboar, and now I hate him :C
TwiddleChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 TwiddleChimp
Member since 2011 • 1878 Posts

My Tepig is called Po-kun, because he's Pokabu in japanese. He evolved into an Emboar, and now I hate him :CDeihjan

I really want the next fire-starter to be something besides fire/fighting.  We've had that for the last three generations. 

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Deihjan

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]My Tepig is called Po-kun, because he's Pokabu in japanese. He evolved into an Emboar, and now I hate him :CTwiddleChimp

I really want the next fire-starter to be something besides fire/fighting.  We've had that for the last three generations. 

I liked Combusken a lot, but then Pearl/diamond came, and they sorta killed pokemon for me..
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#105 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]My Tepig is called Po-kun, because he's Pokabu in japanese. He evolved into an Emboar, and now I hate him :CTwiddleChimp

I demmand more dragons! Charizard was like the COOLEST Pokemon ever! Well, either him or Lugia. Lucario is up there too mind.

Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I'm slightly past the end of the leaked alpha I played now and I'm loving it.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
[QUOTE="TwiddleChimp"]

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]My Tepig is called Po-kun, because he's Pokabu in japanese. He evolved into an Emboar, and now I hate him :CDeihjan

I liked Combusken a lot, but then Pearl/diamond came, and they sorta killed pokemon for me..

This is also how I feel. There have been some cool Pokemon the past 2 gens, but none have been as good as Red/Blue and Gold/Silver. 

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#108 n33d2skate
Member since 2009 • 5069 Posts
I bought MOH: Frontline on the PS Store today. The remastered version looks good but man is it hard.... on Hard Mode :P There's no checkpoints or anything, i'm not finding it as hard as Call of Duty Classic on Veteran though, that was insane!Dan_Lero
I'm playing Frontline too! HD version is alot harder. I miss WWII shooters
TwiddleChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 TwiddleChimp

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I'm slightly past the end of the leaked alpha I played now and I'm loving it.MetroidPrimePwn

Ah, I'm dying to give it a go.  Gotta wait 'til tomorrow, though. 

Avatar image for ChrisSpartan117
ChrisSpartan117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 ChrisSpartan117
Member since 2008 • 4519 Posts
I always wondered how people beat minesweeper.Shy_Guy_Red
Weird Al hid the key to Minesweeper in this video about being nerdy. How appopriate.
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
[QUOTE="Dan_Lero"]I bought MOH: Frontline on the PS Store today. The remastered version looks good but man is it hard.... on Hard Mode :P There's no checkpoints or anything, i'm not finding it as hard as Call of Duty Classic on Veteran though, that was insane!n33d2skate

Haha i might play through on normal to get use to it again.
n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 n33d2skate
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="Dan_Lero"]I bought MOH: Frontline on the PS Store today. The remastered version looks good but man is it hard.... on Hard Mode :P There's no checkpoints or anything, i'm not finding it as hard as Call of Duty Classic on Veteran though, that was insane!Dan_Lero

Haha i might play through on normal to get use to it again.

What bugs me is that not all the cheats from the PS2 version work. There was this cheat that unlocked some animation video.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
Finally got seriously 2.0 achievement for gears 2, so much brumak grinding ;_;
TwiddleChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 TwiddleChimp

Finally got seriously 2.0 achievement for gears 2, so much brumak grinding ;_;Overlord93

Congrats!  That one's a real time consumer.  I remember seriously from gears 1.  "The horror, the horror!"

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#116 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
Playing Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D. Didn't want to pay $40 for it but it was $20 at Best Buy this week so I decided to finally get it. Overall it might not have much alot of content but it is pretty darn fun, through I would like it more if the online wasn't broken. I keep getting errors everytime I try to join a session and it becoming very annoying. Finally I created a session and eventually got someone after like 10 minutes. I found a solution through which I check later tonight. As of now I like playing HUNK and Jill the most.
Genesis_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#117 Genesis_123
Member since 2008 • 3948 Posts

I have a significant list of games I'm currently going through

-killer7

-Black Rock Shooter The Game

-Gundam vs. Gundam NEXT PLUS

-Knights in the Nightmare

-Fate/Extra

I'm also currently waiting on Monster Hunter Portable 3rd to get here, whenever that may be :/

MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 MetroidPrimePwn

Still playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Fantastic game. I'll be almost sad when it's over, but I'm also looking forward to replaying it a lot.

Also playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. Only played a little of the original, but I'm getting further in this and I love it so far.

Also picked up Alan Wake at a garage sale for $10. It was still sealed, so it was basically like buying new (except slightly warmer due to being out in the sun during summer. . .).

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Wanderer5

-Black Rock Shooter The Game

Genesis_123

How is that game? 

Genesis_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Genesis_123
It's surpprisingly well done. The action and RPG elements are done well. My gripe with it is the battling. You have to dodge enemy attacks but you can only be in two spots on the field at any time so you have to time enemy attacks so they miss you. It's truly a game you have to experience for yourself in order to truly get it.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 DrAwesomeMD

Still playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Fantastic game. I'll be almost sad when it's over, but I'm also looking forward to replaying it a lot.

MetroidPrimePwn

I'm interested in that, but I've never played a Deus Ex game before and I'm not sure if I wanna shell out $60. 

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Deihjan
[QUOTE="MetroidPrimePwn"]

DrAwesomeMD

I'm interested in that, but I've never played a Deus Ex game before and I'm not sure if I wanna shell out $60. 

Same with me. But the trailer has me completely hooked. But the money, and the fact I've never played Deus Ex before..it's like when I got Fallout 3. i'd never played a fallout game, so it was a very weird world to get into, and although I like the game, I just can't seem to get into it enough to finish it.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="MetroidPrimePwn"]

Deihjan

Same with me. But the trailer has me completely hooked. But the money, and the fact I've never played Deus Ex before..it's like when I got Fallout 3. i'd never played a fallout game, so it was a very weird world to get into, and although I like the game, I just can't seem to get into it enough to finish it.

That's actually kinda how I felt with Fallout 3 too. I was really digging it when I first got it, but once I beat The Waters of Life, I just lost interest, and I'm kinda worried something like that will happen with this.

Still, I *really* need a game right now. 

TwiddleChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 TwiddleChimp

I was going to buy Deus Ex, but the more I've read about it, the more skeptical I am.  Granted, I've heard a lot of great things (story especially), but I usually only buy games at full price when they'll last me a long amount of time.  Even though 20 hours sounds decent, I've read that the choices you make don't ultimately affect the outcomes.  So I'm going to rent it first, and determine if I really want to buy it.

So in the meantime, I've picked up Valkyria Chronicles.  Another game I've heard a lot about. 

Genesis_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Genesis_123
I'd probably be more in to DE:HR if people from a certain image board didn't happen to spoil everything in the game. Last time I go there again.
n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 n33d2skate
BioShock......again
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Deihjan

BioShock......againn33d2skate
If I wasn't such a f****** scaredy cat, I'd play it, because I really want to finish it. But no. I have to have a hyperactive imagination, and a psyche that's frailer than frail, and get anxiety attacks at night because invisible Big Daddies are hiding in the shadows x_x

Oh, and I haven't even beat Waters of Life in Fallout 3. The furthest I got, before I bought a new HD for my ps3 and was unable to transfer all of my save-files from all of my games, was finishing Megaton and then going onto the big boat where the android guy is, and finishing that quest with him. I got to kill a couple of super mutants with the alien gun from the wreck up in the north of the map (forgot exactly where it is), but when I ran out of ammo for it, I died constantly because I'm really bad at choosing perks and S.P.E.C.I.A.Ls

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 n33d2skate
You need to finish BioShock. That game is.....so.....amazing. I never thought it was scary. Creepy, but not scary. Fighting a Big Daddy for the first time was pretty scary because they're so intimidating.
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts
nothing right now waiting for dead island to come out
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Wanderer5

It's surpprisingly well done. The action and RPG elements are done well. My gripe with it is the battling. You have to dodge enemy attacks but you can only be in two spots on the field at any time so you have to time enemy attacks so they miss you. It's truly a game you have to experience for yourself in order to truly get it.Genesis_123

Two spots? So you can't just move freely during battles? Anyway sounds pretty cool. Glad it is coming overseas. Now if only 7th Dragon 2020 can come over too. Might end up importing that.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Deihjan
You need to finish BioShock. That game is.....so.....amazing. I never thought it was scary. Creepy, but not scary. Fighting a Big Daddy for the first time was pretty scary because they're so intimidating.n33d2skate
Walking around an underseas utopic city, turned dystopic, is pretty frightening, especially when all you can see is Jack's hands and the darkness, with the occasional screech of enemies. I'm in the part with the doctor splicers, and I've been told that's the creepiest part of the game, but I digress. I've spoiled most of Bioshock for myself by reading the wiki, to determine whether the game would be something for me or not, and I know there's a part with statues (;P) that'll freak me out even more than the first boss.
Genesis_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Genesis_123

The first boss is easy. There's a trick about luring him somewhere and using a certain plasmid. I'll let you figure out the rest. :D

Also, you guys should try out shadows of the damned. It's not explicitly scary, it just has some horror elements. It is however the most fun I've had with a console game in a good long time.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Deihjan
Difficulty isn't a problem, it's the creepy factor that drives my imagination mad. I spent 30 minutes the first time I tried to play Bioshock, just standing inside the Bathysphere, after the splicer had left, just hyperventilating.
Genesis_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Genesis_123

Difficulty isn't a problem, it's the creepy factor that drives my imagination mad. I spent 30 minutes the first time I tried to play Bioshock, just standing inside the Bathysphere, after the splicer had left, just hyperventilating.Deihjan

You should play Amnesia.

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 n33d2skate
Superman 64. Greatest game ever made
TwiddleChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 TwiddleChimp

Superman 64. Greatest game ever maden33d2skate

Eh, I don't know.  Aquaman: Battle For Atlantis was pretty amazing. 

MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 MetroidPrimePwn

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Superman 64. Greatest game ever madeTwiddleChimp

You guys need to play Big Rigs.

Every level in the game is amazing. Especially the 5th level that originally just caused the game to crash, but then the developer "patched" it by making it so that the button for the 5th level just took you to the 1st level. Incredible.

Genesis_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Genesis_123
I prefer Bubsy 3D. You'll get to love the character so quickly.
TwiddleChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 TwiddleChimp
[QUOTE="TwiddleChimp"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Superman 64. Greatest game ever madeMetroidPrimePwn

Every level in the game is amazing. Especially the 5th level that originally just caused the game to crash, but then the developer "patched" it by making it so that the button for the 5th level just took you to the 1st level. Incredible.

I wasn't ever able to beat the opponent.  Just too damn fast.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Deihjan

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]Difficulty isn't a problem, it's the creepy factor that drives my imagination mad. I spent 30 minutes the first time I tried to play Bioshock, just standing inside the Bathysphere, after the splicer had left, just hyperventilating.Genesis_123

You should play Amnesia.

Totally. I'd rather play Thief, the one with that orphanage and stuff.

And I really wouldn't play Amnesia with Pinkie Pie voices instead of the real voices. But you decide

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 n33d2skate
[QUOTE="MetroidPrimePwn"][QUOTE="TwiddleChimp"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Superman 64. Greatest game ever madeTwiddleChimp

Vampire Rain is a good one. Really revolutionised how games were copied and made worse
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#142 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts
[QUOTE="TwiddleChimp"][QUOTE="MetroidPrimePwn"][QUOTE="TwiddleChimp"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Superman 64. Greatest game ever maden33d2skate

Vampire Rain is a good one. Really revolutionised how games were copied and made worse

You guys played the new street cleaning simulator? It truly changed my perspective on the city streets and completly left me in awe...

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 n33d2skate
Quite a tour de force
JensonHurasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 JensonHurasha
Member since 2010 • 829 Posts
Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance
Genesis_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Genesis_123
Bastion is awesome whether you get it for xbox or PC. One of the best indie games I've ever played.
Dragon66116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#146 Dragon66116
Member since 2007 • 25536 Posts
Pokemon Ruby.
JensonHurasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 JensonHurasha
Member since 2010 • 829 Posts
.hack G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth and more Path Of Radiance.
NuclearNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 NuclearNerd
Member since 2010 • 399 Posts
Neutopia. Lovely Zelda clone for the TurboGrafx. Deciding on whether I want to pick up Phoenix Wright 2 from where I left off or start the chapter over again.
Shy_Guy_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#149 Shy_Guy_Red
Member since 2006 • 17138 Posts

Neutopia. Lovely Zelda clone for the TurboGrafx. Deciding on whether I want to pick up Phoenix Wright 2 from where I left off or start the chapter over again.NuclearNerd

What case were you on? :o 

NuclearNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 NuclearNerd
Member since 2010 • 399 Posts
The first "real" one after the intro case. It's been a few months though since I picked it up.