The sig/avy discussion/request thread.

#51 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
@Shy_Guy_Red I love your avatar, it's awesome.
#52 Posted by Shy_Guy_Red (17133 posts) -
#53 Posted by StarKiller77000 (267 posts) -

CouldI get some opinions on my new sig?

#54 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

CouldI get some opinions on my new sig?

StarKiller77000
Avy isn't resized properly and sig is heavily pixealted
#55 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I've got to say it, Shy_Guy_Red, you've got the best Avatar and Signature combo EVER! :shock:

#56 Posted by Shy_Guy_Red (17133 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shy_Guy_Red"]Thanks :Dsune_Gem

I've got to say it, Shy_Guy_Red, you've got the best Avatar and Signature combo EVER! :shock:

Haha, thanks xD You're too kind!

I did know I needed it the instant I saw it though, resizing it and making the background transparent was a bit of a hassle though. :P 

#57 Posted by DigitalDame (4061 posts) -
While I love my Fat Princess I think its time for a change... anyone got any suggestions for the pony that best fits my "admin" status :P
#58 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

While I love my Fat Princess I think its time for a change... anyone got any suggestions for the pony that best fits my "admin" status :PSynthia

Princess Celestia! :D 

#59 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

[QUOTE="Synthia"]While I love my Fat Princess I think its time for a change... anyone got any suggestions for the pony that best fits my "admin" status :Pmeconate

Princess Celestia! :D 

Better yet, Trollestia. Going "U mad, user?" :P
#60 Posted by DigitalDame (4061 posts) -
Alright, this is the point where I use my power for good (or evil... whichever) and say to the MLP:FiM Union member to make me a Princess Celestia Avatar and signature I will award 20,000 profile points towards their next user level.
#61 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Alright, this is the point where I use my power for good (or evil... whichever) and say to the MLP:FiM Union member to make me a Princess Celestia Avatar and signature I will award 20,000 profile points towards their next user level. Synthia

Hmm...

I think I like this challenge. 

#63 Posted by Oil_Rope_Bombs (2671 posts) -

Alright, this is the point where I use my power for good (or evil... whichever) and say to the MLP:FiM Union member to make me a Princess Celestia Avatar and signature I will award 20,000 profile points towards their next user level. Synthia

For a sig, you can go here: http://alicehumansacrifice1.deviantart.com/gallery/30418225 This guy makes MLP sigs and wallpapers. Here's his princess celestia one: http://alicehumansacrifice1.deviantart.com/gallery/30418225?offset=24#/d3hcayc

Here's his mini-Celestia one: http://alicehumansacrifice1.deviantart.com/art/Filly-Princess-Celestia-sig-210521218

For avatars, go here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26458443&postcount=1401

Thanks to Deihjan for sharing that link, by the way. Just tell me which avatar you want to be resized.

This is an avatar I resized. If it's too big or you don't like it, you can also use this Sun I resized :D (I think it's Princess Celestia's Cutie mark)

Sorry for the low quality, though. GIMP likes to lower quality of images sometimes >_>

#64 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

@Synthia

Ok, here's my entry :P

#65 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

@Synthia

Overlord93
God I love Trollestia, so much!
#66 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
[QUOTE="Overlord93"]

@Synthia

Deihjan
God I love Trollestia, so much!

:lol: I was particularly happy with that avi
#67 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

Also, SwanLestia is purrty Celestia.

#68 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

Deihjan
Trollestia is a master of deceptions :o

and makes a good avi too

#69 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]Overlord93

and makes a good avi too

I don't know whether to change my Avatar or not... Just wondering if a certain someone *cough* Overlord *cough* can make me a good Rainbow Dash avatar. I usually make my own, but I wouldn't mind using an avatar created by another fellow Brony. ;) 

#70 Posted by Shy_Guy_Red (17133 posts) -

@Synthia

Overlord93

That avatar is perfect! 

#71 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

[QUOTE="Overlord93"]

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]meconate

and makes a good avi too

I don't know whether to change my Avatar or not... Just wondering if a certain someone *cough* Overlord *cough* can make me a good Rainbow Dash avatar. I usually make my own, but I wouldn't mind using an avatar created by another fellow Brony. ;) 

I'll give it a go :shock:

or

#72 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Overlord93"]

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]Overlord93

and makes a good avi too

I'll give it a go :shock:

or

Perfect! You looked at my current avatar and knew what I was after! You, sir, are a genius... :oops:

#73 Posted by Oil_Rope_Bombs (2671 posts) -

@Synthia

Overlord93

That looks really good! Nice work, master.

#74 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

Deal. But notsure ifserious springs to my mind so I say we seal the deal in old fashioned ....blood :twisted:

Be back with avy in Jiffy 

#75 Posted by TwiddleChimp (2220 posts) -
I'm wondering how I might get on of those banners that link to this union?  I've seen a few, but I'm not sure if they're all custom or if you can pick them up somewhere?
#76 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

I'm wondering how I might get on of those banners that link to this union?  I've seen a few, but I'm not sure if they're all custom or if you can pick them up somewhere?TwiddleChimp

I did post a whole tutorial in a thread somewhere, but someone appears to have deleted it...

Anyhow, you can find these userbars here:
http://uk.gamespot.com/unions/FIMU/forums/28766337/fimu---union-info-overview-and-rules 

#77 Posted by TwiddleChimp (2220 posts) -

:facepalm: I actually did check there, but didn't bother to go beyond the first post.

Thank you :D 

#78 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

I did post a whole tutorial in a thread somewhere, but someone appears to have deleted it...

meconate

you did it in this thread

#79 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
[QUOTE="meconate"]

Deihjan

you did it in this thread

Ah! Thanks, I couldn't find that thread at all...

#80 Posted by TwiddleChimp (2220 posts) -

I know nobody asked for it, but I thought I'd share an AV I made from this picture.  Moreover, I don't know if anybody appreciates humanizations of ponies or not, but I think Hoity Toity transitions well.

#81 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

I know nobody asked for it, but I thought I'd share an AV I made from this picture.  Moreover, I don't know if anybody appreciates humanizations of ponies or not, but I think Hoity Toity transitions well.

TwiddleChimp

It's great, but its not Hoity Toity enough :c

his gallery is awesome, and I love his interpretation of the ponies as humans

#82 Posted by TwiddleChimp (2220 posts) -
[QUOTE="TwiddleChimp"]

Deihjan

Oh thanks for the dA link!  IDK why I haven't thought to check if he has an account there.  Anyway, it's the best I can do with my limited knowledge of Photoshop.  I did try to liven it up a big with a bit of a purple hue. 

#83 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="TwiddleChimp"]

TwiddleChimp

Oh thanks for the dA link!  IDK why I haven't thought to check if he has an account there.  Anyway, it's the best I can do with my limited knowledge of Photoshop.  I did try to liven it up a big with a bit of a purple hue. 

He's just not FABULOUS enough

#84 Posted by TwiddleChimp (2220 posts) -
Hm . . . maybe if I add a few gemstones . . .
#85 Posted by DigitalDame (4061 posts) -

TwiddleChimp

Wow you are crazy talented!!

#86 Posted by TwiddleChimp (2220 posts) -
[QUOTE="TwiddleChimp"]

Synthia

Wow you are crazy talented!!

Just to clarify, I didn't draw the original picture.  Just in case there's any possiblity of confusion.

I assume you're referring to my AV-making, which I thank you for the complement.  I never thought of myself being talented in PS, since I've barely scratched the surface of that program. 

#87 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Here's a bunch of avatars and signatures I put together... do what you want with them. :P

Signatures:

Hope you all like! Hopefully, Overlord93 might allow me to add them to the 'Overview' thread so everyone can easily get to them. :D

#88 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -
I don't know for sure, but I think we officers can edit everyone's posts..maybe..
#89 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

I don't know for sure, but I think we officers can edit everyone's posts..maybe..Deihjan

I know, but I'd rather have his permission. I'm sure he doesn't want the whole 'Rules and Overview' thread spammed with tons of avatars and signatures I've made. :P

#90 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
Hope you all like! Hopefully, Overlord93 might allow me to add them to the 'Overview' thread so everyone can easily get to them. :D meconate
These are awesome, go right ahead, just add them in a new post.
#91 Posted by Shy_Guy_Red (17133 posts) -
Those are real good mec, nicely done, I especially like the one from the meteor shower in episode 24.
#92 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

I don't know for sure, but I think we officers can edit everyone's posts..maybe..Deihjan

Yep Officers have those powers. Plus powers to lock or delete threads, delete posts etc. 

#93 Posted by DigitalDame (4061 posts) -

Heck worse case scenario I think I even have that power

teehee

#94 Posted by DigitalDame (4061 posts) -
Well since I didn't end up useing the avatars here (though they are on my steam) I'll just give the whole union a level up ;)
#95 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
Well since I didn't end up useing the avatars here (though they are on my steam) I'll just give the whole union a level up ;)Synthia
You....are now officially....SUPER AWESOME!
#96 Posted by DigitalDame (4061 posts) -
I try ;)
#97 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

Woahwoah, holleeeeee..

We're a level 5 union!!!!!!!1

#98 Posted by DigitalDame (4061 posts) -

Woahwoah, holleeeeee..

We're a level 5 union!!!!!!!1

Deihjan

There were alot of really awesome banners and Avatars ;)

#99 Posted by Oil_Rope_Bombs (2671 posts) -

Well since I didn't end up useing the avatars here (though they are on my steam) I'll just give the whole union a level up ;)Synthia

You deserve the ultra-rare 80% cooler ring!

#100 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -
Am I dapper now?