The Last Thing You Ate Or Drank? (And Food Discussion)

#101 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
I would kill for a red bull right now. I need to get my fix.
#102 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
Maybe it was because I had a taste for it and I already had some in my sleep :PCelldrax
One time I dreamt I ate this really bad tasting food--I woke up with this really bitter taste in my mouth and it wouldn't go away for a couple hours.
#103 Posted by Celldrax (14563 posts) -

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]Maybe it was because I had a taste for it and I already had some in my sleep :Pnintendo-naut
One time I dreamt I ate this really bad tasting food--I woke up with this really bitter taste in my mouth and it wouldn't go away for a couple hours.

Heh, that would suck. But I can't remember the last time I even had a dream about food. That was quite a random change of pace.

#104 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
But I can't remember the last time I even had a dream about food. That was quite a random change of pace.Celldrax
To be honest, I don't even dream that much anymore. When I was a kid it was an every night thing, but it's pretty rare now.
#105 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -
Pasta
#106 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
Chicken Salad Sandwiches. Mmmmmmm.
#107 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

Black Pudding and Chips and 4 Mars ice creams and 4 Snickers ice creams.

#108 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -

AveryMarx
Daaaaang. :P
#109 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

[QUOTE="AveryMarx"]

nintendo-naut

Daaaaang. :P

Yep, I'm pretty full now, will last until bacon rolls tomorrow :)

#110 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
bacon rolls tomorrow :)AveryMarx
Awwwww yeauh.
#111 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -
Cabbage.
#112 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
Cabbage.kierwinyoung
Ewww...
#113 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

[QUOTE="kierwinyoung"]Cabbage.Overlord93
Ewww...

you don't like 'em? why? 

#114 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

[QUOTE="Overlord93"][QUOTE="kierwinyoung"]Cabbage.kierwinyoung

Ewww...

you don't like 'em? why? 

Because they're yucky D:
#115 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
My toenails.
#116 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
Too much information >_>
#117 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Too much information >_>Overlord93

I drank it too... :3

#118 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -

You drank your toe nails?

#119 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -
[QUOTE="kierwinyoung"]

[QUOTE="Overlord93"][QUOTE="kierwinyoung"]Cabbage.Overlord93

Ewww...

you don't like 'em? why? 

Because they're yucky D:

your loss, they're so yummy. 

#120 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

Sticky toffee pudding with cream.

#121 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

AveryMarx
Lucky bastard :x
#122 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
[QUOTE="AveryMarx"]

Overlord93
Lucky bastard :x

Won't be lucky when he figures out the secret ingredient
#123 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
Won't be lucky when he figures out the secret ingredientn33d2skate
smh. And he thought it was "cream."
#124 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Won't be lucky when he figures out the secret ingredientnintendo-naut
smh. And he thought it was "cream."

No, I didn't mean THAT.
#125 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
No, I didn't mean THAT.n33d2skate
^
#126 Posted by notsoawesome (634 posts) -

Just had some good 'ol aj.

#127 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

Red Kola.

#128 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -
Spaghetti
#129 Posted by Celldrax (14563 posts) -

Just finished off my rum and ginger beer.....followed by a few sausages.

#130 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
Ginger beer always catches my throat and makes me splutter
#131 Posted by Celldrax (14563 posts) -

Ginger beer always catches my throat and makes me splutterOverlord93

Yeah, it dosen't go down well for everyone. But I've always liked ginger beer. It's just somehow......epic :P

#132 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
Roast beef sandwich, dill pickle chips, chocolate chip cookies and Dr. Pepper.
#133 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

I like ginger beer, I almost always have it with Indian food.

Today I had Roast pork sunday dinner with Yorkshire pudding and ice cream and chocolate pudding for pudding.

#134 Posted by Celldrax (14563 posts) -

More rum and ginger beer, but with a whole pizza this time.

#135 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

Left over Chinese take away.

#136 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
Getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. So I pigged out at McD's and got a Double Quarter-Pounder, a regular McBites, and a M&M McFlurry.
#137 Posted by Celldrax (14563 posts) -

Getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. So I pigged out at McD's and got a Double Quarter-Pounder, a regular McBites, and a M&M McFlurry.nintendo-naut

I had the equivalent of 6 teeth taken out last year, and I lived off custard, pumpkin soup, and ice blocks or abour 2 weeks.....fun times, haha.

#138 Posted by Fundai (6213 posts) -

Spaghettikierwinyoung

This.

My life is boring.  

#139 Posted by Fundai (6213 posts) -

Getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. So I pigged out at McD's and got a Double Quarter-Pounder, a regular McBites, and a M&M McFlurry.nintendo-naut

Oh yeah, I had mine removed over the summer.   Milk it for all its worth, ie. an excuse to eat lots of Icecream and applesauce >_> 

#140 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

[QUOTE="kierwinyoung"]SpaghettiFundai

This.

My life is boring.  

Spaghettis are boring?

I don't know that! 

#141 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

[QUOTE="nintendo-naut"]Getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. So I pigged out at McD's and got a Double Quarter-Pounder, a regular McBites, and a M&M McFlurry.Fundai

Oh yeah, I had mine removed over the summer.   Milk it for all its worth, ie. an excuse to eat lots of Icecream and applesauce >_> 

I really hope my wisdom teeth don't surface. There's no sign of them yet. But I'd hate to have any teeth removed.

The process doesn't sound fun D:

#142 Posted by Fundai (6213 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fundai"]

[QUOTE="kierwinyoung"]Spaghettikierwinyoung

This.

My life is boring.  

Spaghettis are boring?

I don't know that! 

We have it in a boring way I guess. Canned sauce on that regular typed of boxed spaghetti noodles. Nothing special at all.

[QUOTE="Fundai"]

[QUOTE="nintendo-naut"]Getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. So I pigged out at McD's and got a Double Quarter-Pounder, a regular McBites, and a M&M McFlurry.Overlord93

I really hope my wisdom teeth don't surface. There's no sign of them yet. But I'd hate to have any teeth removed.

The process doesn't sound fun D:

Yeah, I didn't want them to be taken either. I hadn't had a cavity ever, so I'd never had anything that big done on my teeth. 

No it doesn't :(. I had to be put out for mine though, but I know they often keep people awake... I was only put to sleep because they were also taking out my lower  premolars. 

It really wasn't that bad when I woke up. The worst part was having to wear that rediculous sling thing around my head to hold the ice pack in. :|

#143 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
Yeah I can confirm that it sucks. My mouth obviously hurts a lot, I'm wearing this dumb ice pack thing, and I'm as nauseous as crap. I took two spoonfuls of yogurt and threw up a mix of vomit and blood. Then I tried taking anti-nausea meds and threw those up too. -_-
#144 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
Yeah I can confirm that it sucks. My mouth obviously hurts a lot, I'm wearing this dumb ice pack thing, and I'm as nauseous as crap. I took two spoonfuls of yogurt and threw up a mix of vomit and blood. Then I tried taking anti-nausea meds and threw those up too. -_-nintendo-naut
Oh jeez you poor guy, that sounds terrible D: I hope you get better soon.
#145 Posted by Fundai (6213 posts) -

Yeah I can confirm that it sucks. My mouth obviously hurts a lot, I'm wearing this dumb ice pack thing, and I'm as nauseous as crap. I took two spoonfuls of yogurt and threw up a mix of vomit and blood. Then I tried taking anti-nausea meds and threw those up too. -_-nintendo-naut

Crap, that must be horrible. D: Get better. 

Did you get any pills/advil for the pain? 

#146 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

One of mine is impacted apparently. It flares up now and then and hurts when it does. My brother recently got his taken out and it is a good job he had his taken out under general because they had to bore in to the bone of his jaw since it wasnt as straight forward as they had hoped.

#147 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -

One of mine is impacted apparently. It flares up now and then and hurts when it does. My brother recently got his taken out and it is a good job he had his taken out under general because they had to bore in to the bone of his jaw since it wasnt as straight forward as they had hoped.

AveryMarx
Wow. That sucks--Both your impact *and* your bro's situation. :(

I'm doing fine now. The nausea wore off (thank heaven) and I was able to eat yogurt and milkshake and get the pain meds down. Aside from a dull ache in my mouth I feel fine--Just whipped.

The most painful thing is watching my family eat Ravioli tonight and not having any. :cry:
#148 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

[QUOTE="AveryMarx"]

nintendo-naut

Wow. That sucks--Both your impact *and* your bro's situation. :(

I'm doing fine now. The nausea wore off (thank heaven) and I was able to eat yogurt and milkshake and get the pain meds down. Aside from a dull ache in my mouth I feel fine--Just whipped.

The most painful thing is watching my family eat Ravioli tonight and not having any. :cry:

My brother said milkshake becomes your best friend :P If you didnt already like it.

#149 Posted by nintendo-naut (8543 posts) -
My brother said milkshake becomes your best friend :P If you didnt already like it.AveryMarx
I would guess so.

My mom says she's gonna get me some smoothies as well.
#150 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

I had even more left over chinese for dinner!