#301 Edited by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Damn it! People in Facebook all go crazy. Requests all over my face. Can you guys Teach me how to say "no"?

Kuroyukihime from Accel World another requests from my facebook friends :(

#302 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: Start charging them for your art! If you keep taking free requests, they'll start to think you're there for them. If you don't want to draw their request, just say no and tell them you're too busy to work on requests.

#303 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

@n33d2skate: Yeah, I should just refuse them, though. I never been the one charging them. I just charge people who're not in the Internet. like my Friends in my Place. Although I thought about charging them in Deviantart, I just don't know how. So yeah probably should just say no.

Although one of my is that, I'm quite having a hard time to say "No" people. I kinda think it's rude or not nice, if I refuse. then I'd be a sucker if I accept. this was been a long problem of mine though.

#304 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: People send me requests for stories all the time. I'll say something along these lines.

"Thanks for the idea, but I probably won't be writing it. I have several other ideas I want to write first and, by the time I'm done with them, I'll already have other ideas in my head."

If people think you're being rude when you aren't, then that's their problem. They'll get over it.

#305 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

@n33d2skate: Wow, That's something I haven't heard for a long time, I've looked for help from other people on how to say "No" most of them reacted, "Just do it, it'll be over anyway."

That gave me some enlightenment, Thanks for the advice. I'll very much keep it in mind.

#306 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: Glad I could help!