Me too
#254 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Bored!

pokemon_tower_by_kierwiny-d62ck1a.jpg

#255 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
I didn't draw this; Aux did. [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
#256 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

Drew it because n33d asked nicely

Oh and i actually had started on it like a week ago, but i got distracted by other stuff

#257 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
Damn that's cute :3
#258 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

Drew it because n33d asked nicely

Oh and i actually had started on it like a week ago, but i got distracted by other stuff

Aux99

Hamster cheeks :P 

#259 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
Damn that's cute :3Overlord93
She's eating herself.
#260 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -

[QUOTE="Overlord93"]Damn that's cute :3n33d2skate
She's eating herself.

That's what I was gonna say. :P 

#261 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

I made this as a token of appreciation of Dshou.

He is my beggining of being an Artist and for that, I thank him for making me determined. You check more of his art by clicking the Link in his username. 

EDIT: oh almost forgot, The OC is named Shooting Star. 

appreciation_gift_by_kierwiny-d6797i9.jp 

#262 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

I made this as a token of appreciation of Dshou.

He is my beggining of being an Artist and for that, I thank him for making me determined. You check more of his art by clicking the Link in his username. 

EDIT: oh almost forgot, The OC is named Shooting Star. 

kierwinyoung

Like the mane and it's an interesting style! 

#263 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -
Oooo, glowy. Looks cool. 
#264 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Oooo, glowy. Looks cool. meetroid8

I'm glad y'all like it, planning my next work would be Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. 

#265 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Just some Dumb Sketch dump, beginning to get a hang of the Expressions and faces.

Sketch dump 

#266 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Turns out Elizabeth is a pain in my @ss to draw, so I've drew StarFall. (my OC)

I decided to change allot of Starlight, Colors, design an'all.

starfall_by_kierwiny-d67vnt1.jpg 

Oh crap it's too large, oh well. old habits die hard. 

#267 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

So made this for Balloons504. one of the great Pony Fan artist in DA.

balloons_digital_ver__by_kierwiny-d69jtf

I just realized I suck at drawing objects. like that balloon there. 

#268 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -
You really have your own style. Dunno if you are aiming for it or not but its fresh and unique :)
#269 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -
You're pretty consistently improving too, keep going, and you're going to be really good. 
#270 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

You really have your own style. Dunno if you are aiming for it or not but its fresh and unique :)AveryMarx

honestly, I got the style from Dshou, but I do intend to experiment on my own. 

You're pretty consistently improving too, keep going, and you're going to be really good. meetroid8

Thank you everyone for your good words! :D 

#271 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Made a goody gift for my Friend on Facebook. his OC Silver Hammer. I also made the quote myself.

Plus the Sirtech Ind. above my name is from my Brother. check out his Sci-fi story in Wattpad or Hiveworkshop.com

an_inventor_s_dream_by_kierwiny-d69zlvh. 

#272 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Made this for a friend with a name of some sort. I don't know for sure. She just gave me the Name and said do any creativity on it. well I did what I can for the best. Cassadee Pope. whatever that means. although It means for me that I've made a new OC. if I get more requests like this I might even pulls off what i'm planning. I plan to make an OC group by me and my comrades in school. it's a long shot. Plus: Making Ms. Dash here is really new to me. since I don't draw Canon characters as often as I should. but It turned out to be great. Especially the Hair.

cassadee_and_rainbow_dash_by_kierwiny-d6 

#273 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

Made this for a friend with a name of some sort. I don't know for sure. She just gave me the Name and said do any creativity on it. well I did what I can for the best. Cassadee Pope. whatever that means. although It means for me that I've made a new OC. if I get more requests like this I might even pulls off what i'm planning. I plan to make an OC group by me and my comrades in school. it's a long shot. Plus: Making Ms. Dash here is really new to me. since I don't draw Canon characters as often as I should. but It turned out to be great. Especially the Hair.

cassadee_and_rainbow_dash_by_kierwiny-d6 

kierwinyoung
That's really good!
#274 Edited by meconate (10476 posts) -

I've been keeping track on you via deviantArt, Kierwin. You've really improved since the first image you posted here. I'm impressed.

As for myself, it's been too long since I've drawn ponies. All I draw now (as Kierwin and AveryMarx will already know) is just anime girls and whatever else I feel in the mood for.

Or girls with no noses.

#275 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -

Marceline vibe with the fangs.

#276 Edited by meconate (10476 posts) -

Heh, I have to admit; I love my Marceline.

#277 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

@meconate: That's really kind of you! I really appreciate it. figured I'd be more practicing now. but heh, busy in school and work.

but I'll get into drawing when I got the time. anyway Thanks again Meconate, you're one of my inspiration. :)

#278 Edited by meconate (10476 posts) -

@kierwinyoung That means a lot to hear that. It's nice to know people enjoy my work. I've been meaning to post up some tutorials, but still been playing around with my new tablet.

http://i.imgur.com/8qCO2m6.jpg
Got bought one of these for Christmas. A Wacom Intuos Medium (around $415, I believe). A big improvement on my last tablet.

#279 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@meconate: Draw my black and red alicorn OC fighting Celestia plz

#280 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

@meconate: Mine was only Wacom Bamboo, I think it was like $140. don't know exactly. I just converted it from Pesos to Dollars.

I'd be very happy to see your tutorials. I'll take all the guide I can get.

#281 Edited by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Lemme just post something here for a change, been a while though. but I did draw allot wasn't allowed here. >.< because you know what of it. Princess Luna in Humanized mine version, still experimenting stuff that works on me.

The pose came from Lumina from LRFFXIII then the rest is on me. don't know. should I feel good about this. cause I did that feeling lazy.

#282 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: Dude, woah, that's amazing!

#283 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

@n33d2skate: Wow, those words came from you, Thanks. I'm really happy. :D

#284 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -

@kierwinyoung:

Oh wow, you've improved so much. That's crazy good.

#285 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: I want moar!

#286 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

@meetroid8: @n33d2skate:

Oh Thank Ya Guys! I'm really really happy, my butt is really puckered with joy. I'll do some more of it again someday.

You guys inspire me :D

#287 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: You balanced cuteness and sexiness perfectly

#288 Edited by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

@n33d2skate: To be honest, I was quite exaggerated about myself.

EDIT: I mean exaggerating Lazy. I forgot my signature on it. anyway. I'll keep on improving on it. sorry for the short reply and a quick edit because I was on edge that time.

#289 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: I'm definitely looking forward to more!

#290 Edited by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Not a Pony art but I'd like to share it here

#291 Edited by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: I like this

#292 Edited by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

After watching Frozen about a week ago. Elsa's charm made me want to draw her. so here's to her.

#293 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: Cute, I like it!

#294 Edited by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Yet again I'm posting Pictures of my drawings. This another Humanized Luna again. for now I was kinda thinking in my Summer Vacation so I went into this.

#295 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: I like the pose. Would you ever try anthro?

#296 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -

@kierwinyoung:

Hot.

#297 Edited by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

@n33d2skate: I was thinking about it, but I wasn't too fond about it. Maybe I'll try one someday...... one day. For now I think I'll be focusing Backgrounds and anatomy. :)

#298 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: I love anthro stuff, so I'll be looking forward to when you give it a shot!

#299 Edited by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Still no Anthro stuff n33d sorry to disappoint you mate. but what I did is some requests came from some guys from DA

#300 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

@kierwinyoung: Still very nice! Hopefully I'll get to see some anthro Applejack next time you post!