[QUOTE="AveryMarx"]

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

i dun mi nuw mustapeese

i dun reely gud dis tim i tink

n33d2skate

Why the feck does Rarity have stubble?

gooby pls

#152 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

oh crap, I can't believe what I've done, I mean I can believe I made that. just not in that result. still it's good but I'm still gonna improve my skills.

mlp_fim_mass_effect_crossover_by_kierwin 

#153 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -

oh crap, I can't believe what I've done, I mean I can believe I made that. just not in that result. still it's good but I'm still gonna improve my skills.

kierwinyoung

I am impressed, good work.

#154 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

[QUOTE="kierwinyoung"]

meetroid8

I am impressed, good work.

Thanks, I'm gonna take a break from all this things for a while, spent my whole 5 day no class when They're at their Sports Festival. to this things reading and watching tutorials.
#155 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

I finished my drawing, here we have it. Hope you guys approve.

#156 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -
You're scary talented.
#157 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

I finished my drawing, here we have it. Hope you guys approve.

meconate

whoa, just like what I've said before....

[spoiler]

HOLY SH*T! IT"S SO AWESOME!

[/spoiler]  

#158 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
I love your art style meco
#159 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Thank you peeps, you're too kind. :)

I'm possibly gonna start on a picture of Ryu Hayabusa soon, but not while I've got more Dead or Alive 5 to play.

#160 Posted by PinkiePirate (2086 posts) -
meco you're amazingg
#161 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Right, now I'm gonna take a break. This took me quite some time, but I think I'm much happier with this. I need to make some alterations later, but not right now. Too tired. 

#162 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Made this Mass Effect art out of boredom, I made this with the sketchy feeling. I wanted to make it look like it was made from pencil but in the computer, most of the stuff was from a template so not much effort was put. I'm still proud of it though.

mass_effect_3_art_by_kierwiny-d5gtyr8.jp 

#163 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

You know what I hate? When you see a darn good picture and think "Phew, someone with vast amounts of experience must have drawn that!" and you look at their profile and they're a 14 year old girl. Then you go ahead and think "I guess they copied it off another picture or photo then..." and realise the description says "I drew this completly off my head."!

:evil: 

#164 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

You know what I hate? When you see a darn good picture and think "Phew, someone with vast amounts of experience must have drawn that!" and you look at their profile and they're a 14 year old girl. Then you go ahead and think "I guess they copied it off another picture or photo then..." and realise the description says "I drew this completly off my head."!

sune_Gem

Well I'm a 21 year old man and I used refence... I wish I could think this stuff up off my head. 

#165 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

meconate

Well I'm a 21 year old man and I used refence... I wish I could think this stuff up off my head.

I haven't used a refference in ages. They're a great way to start though. I used to copy a picture once, draw the same picture again without seeing a refference, then draw a similair picture with key differences. Although in general I haven't drawn a single thing in quite a few months for reasons stated above. Some people are just born naturals, I'm not one of them.

#166 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

I haven't used a refference in ages. They're a great way to start though. I used to copy a picture once, draw the same picture again without seeing a refference, then draw a similair picture with key differences. Although in general I haven't drawn a single thing in quite a few months for reasons stated above. Some people are just born naturals, I'm not one of them.

That's no reason to stop. I don't believe I was naturally born to draw, but I enjoy it as a hobby and therefore I continue to do it. I believe I've greatly improved over the years, and if a 14 year old is still better than me, so what. You should always do something because you enjoy it, not because you want to be the best at it. 

#167 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

That's no reason to stop. I don't believe I was naturally born to draw, but I enjoy it as a hobby and therefore I continue to do it. I believe I've greatly improved over the years, and if a 14 year old is still better than me, so what. You should always do something because you enjoy it, not because you want to be the best at it. 

meconate

Well said, couldn't said better myself. That's the reason I too post in DA even though it's not the best, but I look at it with pride. 

#168 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="meconate"]

meconate

Eh, I just don't want to draw any more. Said it many times in the past and the last time I said it all them months ago I actually stuck by it. I'm just not any good at it compared to so many others, and I'm ok with that now. Still annoys but at the same time I feel really glad for them when I see a really young user uploading masterpieces. I wish I was as good as some of them are back then!

#169 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"]

sune_Gem

Eh, I just don't want to draw any more. Said it many times in the past and the last time I said it all them months ago I actually stuck by it. I'm just not any good at it compared to so many others, and I'm ok with that now. Still annoys but at the same time I feel really glad for them when I see a really young user uploading masterpieces. I wish I was as good as some of them are back then!

It's a shame because I always enjoyed your work. You had your own look of things, your own style, and that is far unique to me than some young kid doing art that will eventually blend into every other artist untill you cannot differentiate from one to another. 

#170 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -
Jeez, that one is even better than your last one.
#171 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -
[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="meconate"]

meconate

It's a shame because I always enjoyed your work. You had your own look of things, your own style, and that is far unique to me than some young kid doing art that will eventually blend into every other artist untill you cannot differentiate from one to another. 

That's just a nice way of saying it was bad. :lol:

#172 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

That's just a nice way of saying it was bad. :lol:

sune_Gem

:lol:

No, no! I'm being completely serious. I could spot your drawings a mile off... much like I can always spot Takehito Harada a mile off.

#173 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Jeez, that one is even better than your last one. meetroid8

Thanks. It's because I actually bothered to shade it in this time. xD 

#174 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -
Making my next non-quickened art. Featuring Octavia in Autumn. :D
#175 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Finished, been making this for three days.

a_musician_in_autumn_by_kierwiny-d5htch0 

#176 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -
Wow, that's a huge improvement over your last one.
#177 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Wow, that's a huge improvement over your last one.meetroid8

hehe, Thanks. but i'm still getting on tutorials, more knowledge never hurts. and I'm still getting used to coloring and the brushes to use in Photoshop here and there. 

#178 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

So I made some vectors if you guys want to check them out

http://99xua.deviantart.com/

#179 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Aux99

That's awesome, might come in handy.

#180 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -

Aux99
Hey, those are really good. What program did you use?
#181 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aux99"]

meetroid8

Hey, those are really good. What program did you use?

Adobe illustrator

#182 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

One of my latest drawings, besides the one I just posted for sune_Gem in the Roll Call.alice_margatroid__2_by_meconate-d5l27rs.

#183 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
No nose
#184 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
No nosen33d2skate
...aww crap, ima scrap it and start from scratch.
#185 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -
No nosen33d2skate
Yeah there is, it's that tiny little white dot in the center.
#186 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]No nosemeetroid8

Nope
#187 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"]No nosen33d2skate

Nope

He is correct, but I didn't make it to obvious, I see.
#188 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"]No nosemeconate

Nope

He is correct, but I didn't make it to obvious, I see.

Not anymore
#189 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
I drew my self portrait. [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
#190 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -

This time there's no nose. You have trouble with those, huh? [spoiler] I kid. Really, it's very good work. [/spoiler]

#191 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
 Not my best work but, eh, what are you gonna do?
#192 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

This time there's no nose. You have trouble with those, huh? [spoiler] I kid. Really, it's very good work. [/spoiler]

meetroid8
Thanks, man. :)
#193 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Not my best work but, eh, what are you gonna do?n33d2skate

one epic art work. 

#194 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Finished, been making this for three days.

a_musician_in_autumn_by_kierwiny-d5htch0

kierwinyoung

Three days on one picture? I know that feel...

I WANT TO SEE MOAR NAO!

#195 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
My newest works... yes, it's from Adventure Time. [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
#196 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

My newest works... yes, it's from Adventure Time. [spoiler]  [/spoiler] meconate

At least that thing's still got its horn...

#197 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"]My newest works... yes, it's from Adventure Time. [spoiler]  [/spoiler] sune_Gem

I drew you with your horn, didn't I?
#198 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="meconate"]My newest works... yes, it's from Adventure Time. [spoiler]  [/spoiler] meconate

That was before you doughnut!

#199 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

sune_Gem

But if I drew you again, I'd draw you how I best remember you. With your horn.
#200 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="meconate"] I drew you with your horn, didn't I?meconate

But if I drew you again, I'd draw you how I best remember you. With your horn.

But I gave it to you, you wanted it...

for_you____by_sunegem-d5nu6my.jpg