#1 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]I just want it to be higher quality than season 3. I also wouldn't mind an episode or two that focuses on the princesses.n33d2skate
Higher quality as in better writing and pacing?

Wonderbolts academy, too many pinkies, sleepless, discord ep except the ending were high quality imo. Just those

OH, and polsky should write more. I like all his episodes.

#2 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

So what do you want to see in season 4?

It's confirmed that season 4 is 26 episodes so that's good I guess. Oh and the writer for "A friend in deed" is coming back this season

#3 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
I'll probably watch it with the hope that it gets better, but the main thing I want is for it to be more like season 1. I want all the characters to interact with each other and the return of moral lessons. I'd like to see the whole alicorn Twilight thing go away because it's just plain stupid, but who knows. Some fan service isn't bad, but too much of it starts to become annoying.
#4 Posted by DrAwesomeMD (17547 posts) -
I just want it to be higher quality than season 3. I also wouldn't mind an episode or two that focuses on the princesses.
#5 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
I just want it to be higher quality than season 3. I also wouldn't mind an episode or two that focuses on the princesses.DrAwesomeMD
#6 Posted by -Vulpix- (2380 posts) -
Would like to see more Princess Luna
#7 Posted by Celldrax (14630 posts) -

I know what I don't want: the rest of the mane 6 essentially becoming background characters.

I'm one of the few (it usually seems) that really had no problems with season 3 (apart from the finale), so I'm not really sure what I'd like to see from the 4th one. But so long as it doesn't just become big story about Twilight (apart from the odd episode, obviously), I'll be relatively happy.

#8 Posted by DrAwesomeMD (17547 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]I just want it to be higher quality than season 3. I also wouldn't mind an episode or two that focuses on the princesses.n33d2skate

More or less, yeah. I just didn't really care for most of the episodes this season. The only ones that really stuck out to me were Crystal Empire, Magic Duel, Sleepless in Ponyville, and Magical Mystery Cure. I also didn't watch Keep Calm and Flutter On or Just for Sidekicks due to a lack of interest in them.

#9 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -
Sounds good, I like it.
#10 Posted by AveryMarx (7843 posts) -
A pinch of the same quality of Season 1 and 2 would be nice.
#11 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -
[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

I know what I don't want: the rest of the mane 6 essentially becoming background characters.

I'm one of the few (it usually seems) that really had no problems with season 3 (apart from the finale), so I'm not really sure what I'd like to see from the 4th one. But so long as it doesn't just become big story about Twilight (apart from the odd episode, obviously), I'll be relatively happy.

meetroid8

I'd actually like for them to re-center the show around Twilight. I think it went a long way towards keeping the show focused upon the different characters interacting with each other in season 1. When they got away from that they started doing all these episodes that only focused on a single character.

Yeah it needs more character interaction with the mane 6

Well I just hope its better than season 3, I didn't like season 3

#12 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

Sounds good, I like it.kierwinyoung

Kierwin approved!

#13 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -

Celldrax

I'd actually like for them to re-center the show around Twilight. I think it went a long way towards keeping the show focused upon the different characters interacting with each other in season 1. When they got away from that they started doing all these episodes that only focused on a single character.  

#14 Posted by Watershiprabbit (47 posts) -