Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

A couple of days late, but anyway...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlquKcFM58

[spoiler] So we've got another potential Scootaloo episode, some weird superhero thing, apple song (awesome), and NMM.

Not sure what that second part is about, but already a few things I can look forward to. [/spoiler]

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 n33d2skate
Member since 2009 • 5069 Posts
I've actually seen a few bronies raging over Luna getting a song...
killzone41992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 killzone41992
Member since 2007 • 387 Posts

1st scene: So it turns out the Scootaloo is the star of the mentioned handicapped episode. I don't think anyone is surprised, my only other guess would have been Snails; he always seemed 'slow'. They also mentioned Ms. Harshwhinny (sp?) so perhaps the episode will also have to do with the equestrian games?

2nd scene: Not sure what to think about this one. The Mane Six are now superheroes? It starts off with what looks like Spike waking up so I guess it might just be him dreaming after reading a bunch of comics. I know this show has had its share of pop culture references, but I'm not a fan  a pop culture reference being the grounds for an episode; 'Daring Doo' got an 'Ok' from me.

3rd scene: Not much thought about this one, other than curious why Pinkie is hanging out with the apple family. Perhaps it has something to do with her's coming to visit her? Slightly off topic, but I heard from the QnA panel that there will be about 15 to 20 songs this season...you think that's enough, DHX?

4th scene: The return of NMM? I have heard that it is supposed to be Twlight seeing things from Celestia's POV from 1000 years prior. Only time will tell. It looked eerie, though.

The video sure did set my interests off, so hopefully it will pay of in the end. 

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

I've actually seen a few bronies raging over Luna getting a song...n33d2skate

Really? I don't mind as long as Princess Luna is in it.

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 n33d2skate

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]I've actually seen a few bronies raging over Luna getting a song...-Vulpix-

Some guy was complaining that Luna would never sing
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

3rd scene: Not much thought about this one, other than curious why Pinkie is hanging out with the apple family. Perhaps it has something to do with her's coming to visit her? Slightly off topic, but I heard from the QnA panel that there will be about 15 to 20 songs this season...you think that's enough, DHX?

4th scene: The return of NMM? I have heard that it is supposed to be Twlight seeing things from Celestia's POV from 1000 years prior. Only time will tell. It looked eerie, though.

The video sure did set my interests off, so hopefully it will pay of in the end. 

killzone41992

>15 - 20 songs

bbd.gif

I am ok with this.

And yeah, some have suggested that Twilight could be experiencing a vision of past events. I've already got a basic synopsis cooked up in my head. But I'll be interested to learn the context behind that scene.

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts
[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]I've actually seen a few bronies raging over Luna getting a song...n33d2skate

Some guy was complaining that Luna would never sing

Y'know, I just noticed that most of the things beyond Season 3 are being hated by other bronies.

it all started with Alicorn Twilight then Equestria girls, they got this maddening sense of anger.

and you said they are complaining Luna would never sing? IMO, it's not their mothubucking decision to make.

I loved MLP from Season 1-3(plus Equestria Girls) I just couldn't find anything in there to hate. 

killzone41992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killzone41992
Member since 2007 • 387 Posts
As far as twilicorn goes, I just hope they actually do something with it rather than just have it be. I'd hate it if the only reason for her coronation had nothing to do with the show itself.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

Looks cool. 

I have nothing else to say.  

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
Heh, thought of the powerpuff girls while watching that superhero part. That NMM scene looks interesting.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

Heh, thought of the powerpuff girls while watching that superhero part. That NMM scene looks interesting.Wanderer5

*puts on nerd hat* It's clearly a Power Rangers reference.  

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 n33d2skate

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]Heh, thought of the powerpuff girls while watching that superhero part. That NMM scene looks interesting.meetroid8

*puts on nerd hat* It's clearly a Power Rangers reference.  

Super Sentai!Â