Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Yeah, it was alright.

They might've been trying a bit too much with Maud's characterisation, but I think pinkie is definitely written better when the episode is more focused on her.

Had some funnies as well.

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By n33d2skate
Member since 2009 • 5069 Posts

@Celldrax said:

Yeah, it was alright.

They might've been trying a bit too much with Maud's characterisation, but I think pinkie is definitely written better when the episode is more focused on her.

Had some funnies as well.

I absolutely loved Maud.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

I think I laughed more during this episode than I have during any other. Maud was perfect. Her pet rock, her poetry, her "I threw it." She was hilarious. This might be my favorite episode. This is the first time in a very long time when I've wanted to actually rewatch an episode right away.

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 n33d2skate

@meetroid8 said:

I think I laughed more during this episode than I have during any other. Maud was perfect. Her pet rock, her poetry, her "I threw it." She was hilarious. This might be my favorite episode. This is the first time in a very long time when I've wanted to actually rewatch an episode right away.

Yeah, I really, really enjoyed this one and it was all because of Maude. Everything she said was incredible.

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

WOOOHHOOOO!!! Maud ROCKS!

Even though she's (beside Pinkie) got the main focus. plus she's a Background pony right? anyway. Her emotions and sense of expressions are really good. almost all of her part is funny, poem. looking at the Rock rather than the spider, and the Rock Nuke. Somehow when she grabbed her costume when she's saving Pinkie. The helmet somehow Reminds me of...... I don't know. Nazi?

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

@kierwinyoung said:

WOOOHHOOOO!!! Maud ROCKS!

Even though she's (beside Pinkie) got the main focus. plus she's a Background pony right? anyway. Her emotions and sense of expressions are really good. almost all of her part is funny, poem. looking at the Rock rather than the spider, and the Rock Nuke. Somehow when she grabbed her costume when she's saving Pinkie. The helmet somehow Reminds me of...... I don't know. Nazi?

Sieg heil!

I'm still not entirely sure about Maud though. I can appreciate what they were trying to do with her character, but I guess she just didn't click with me as much as she has with others.

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

@Celldrax: See! That's Exactly what I'm talking about!

And about not being sure about her. Just give 'em a chance again or two when she shows up again in later episodes.

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 n33d2skate

@Watershiprabbit: Me too, she was hilarious