Season 1 DVD set available for pre-order in US !!!

• 48 results
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 0

#1 Darksonic666
Member since 2009 • 3482 Posts

This is not a joke check it out here  http://www.amazon.com/Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic-Exclusive/dp/B0096W47NO/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1 I already pre-ordered mine have you ? 

If you live in the US and you are a fan of MLP: FiM then this is something you must own !!!

I can't believe we here in the US are finally getting all of season 1 on DVD !!!

473.gif?1312530236

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

DAMN! Y U NO In Philippines!

but I'm still looking forward for some retail here in Philippines. no harm expecting one anyway.

But DAMN look at it. always wanted to have a CD of MLP:FiM, it different from having one in the console or Computer. if you're having a CD it's like you're holding something awesome, and you can feel it in your hand, not like just downloading it from the internet, you see and touch. and I love the smell of new CDs, like new games and music. 

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

Yes.

Hopefully I'll still have money to buy it. If not, it'll be on my Christmas wish list. 

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Still not as awesome as our Australian released collectors box :3

Unfortunately, I completely forgot about it... so it was out of stock by the time I remembered...

sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

Still not as awesome as our Australian released collectors box :3

Unfortunately, I completely forgot about it... so it was out of stock by the time I remembered...

Celldrax

lucky Aussies 

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
About time, I'll be buying it just for the commentaries.
n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 n33d2skate
Member since 2009 • 5069 Posts
About time, I'll be buying it just for the commentaries. meetroid8
I don't think there are any
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 meetroid8
[QUOTE="meetroid8"]About time, I'll be buying it just for the commentaries. n33d2skate

According to Equestria Daily it does. Though, they've been wrong before.
n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 n33d2skate
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="meetroid8"]About time, I'll be buying it just for the commentaries. meetroid8

On Amazon it says no. Eh, I wasn't gonna buy it anyway.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 meetroid8
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"] I don't think there are any

I think it said it would before, but Amazon removed it. I guess their info was off.
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Darksonic666
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"] I don't think there are any

Why not ?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 meetroid8
We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!
-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

Will definetly be getting it, whatever game I was getting or anything planning on get can wait.

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 n33d2skate
[QUOTE="Darksonic666"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"] I don't think there are any

Why not ?

I have every episode downloaded. I'm not going to buy a DVD set of something I already have.
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kierwinyoung

Will definetly be getting it, whatever game I was getting or anything planning on get can wait.

-Vulpix-

You're as brony as I am. 

Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Darksonic666
[QUOTE="meetroid8"]We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!

Looks like it's going to be another great episode or episodes since it will most likely be a two part episode.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 meetroid8
[QUOTE="Darksonic666"][QUOTE="meetroid8"]We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!

Looks like it's going to be another great episode or episodes since it will most likely be a two part episode.

It was confirmed as a two parter.
Aux99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Aux99
Member since 2011 • 1689 Posts

We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!meetroid8

I wonder who the villain is

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Vulpix-

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!Aux99

Twilight is the villian?

AveryMarx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 AveryMarx
Member since 2004 • 7843 Posts

[QUOTE="Darksonic666"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"] On Amazon it says no. Eh, I wasn't gonna buy it anyway.n33d2skate
Why not ?

I have every episode downloaded. I'm not going to buy a DVD set of something I already have.

This, I have had them for ages :P

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 meetroid8

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="Darksonic666"] Why not ? AveryMarx

I downloaded them under the condition that if a full season collection was ever released I would support it.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Celldrax

[QUOTE="AveryMarx"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"] I have every episode downloaded. I'm not going to buy a DVD set of something I already have.meetroid8

I downloaded them under the condition that if a full season collection was ever released I would support it.

Same with me.

However... there's just one little thing...

[spoiler] Where the f*ck are my Blu-ray ponies!!!!? [/spoiler]

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 meetroid8

[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="AveryMarx"]

Celldrax

Same with me.

Yeah, even though I;ll buy this dvd, I'll probably stick to watching the HD versions on my computer.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Celldrax

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"] I downloaded them under the condition that if a full season collection was ever released I would support it. meetroid8

Same with me.

Yeah, even though I;ll buy this dvd, I'll probably stick to watching the HD versions on my computer.

I wish I had 1080p episodes. But an 8 GB data limit per month just isn't going to cut it... (it would take me more than a year to download every episode, while still maintaining reasonable access to the internet).

Surely they know there's been a certain demand for the show to be released on blu-ray. I just hope they get onto it sooner rather than later... if at all.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 meetroid8

[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="Celldrax"]

Same with me.

Celldrax

I wish I had 1080p episodes. But an 8 GB data limit per month just isn't going to cut it... (it would take me more than a year to download every episode, while still maintaining reasonable access to the internet).

Surely they know there's been a certain demand for the show to be released on blu-ray. I just hope they get onto it sooner rather than later... if at all.

8 GB limit?! I would be dead.
BT-445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BT-445
Member since 2012 • 137 Posts

[QUOTE="Aux99"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!-Vulpix-

Twilight is the villian?

Sh*t will never happen hasbro doesnt have the balls to do that. 

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Celldrax

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"] Yeah, even though I;ll buy this dvd, I'll probably stick to watching the HD versions on my computer. meetroid8

8 GB limit?! I would be dead.

The only reason I can survive with it is because I don't game online. Not to mention this connection is impractical for that.

Just one of those things I still need to get around to doing.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Celldrax

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

[QUOTE="Aux99"]

BT-445

Twilight is the villian?

Sh*t will never happen hasbro doesnt have the balls to do that.

Funny that, with the show having a General rating.

Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Darksonic666

[QUOTE="Aux99"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!-Vulpix-

Twilight is the villian?

Impossible Twilight could never be a real villain. Maybe a villain for a short time by accident until she realizes what ever she is doing is wrong *kind of like lesson zero I guess* and snaps out of it but she could never be a real villain.

BT-445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BT-445
Member since 2012 • 137 Posts

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

[QUOTE="Aux99"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!Darksonic666

Twilight is the villian?

Impossible Twilight could never be a real villain. Maybe a villain for a short time by accident until she realizes what ever she is doing is wrong *kind of like lesson zero I guess* and snaps out of it but she could never be a real villain.

shame too cause that fire thing she did in the first season was cool as ****

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 meetroid8
[QUOTE="Darksonic666"]

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

Twilight is the villian?

BT-445

Fire thing? You mean when she turned into Rapidash?
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Darksonic666
[QUOTE="Darksonic666"]

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

Twilight is the villian?

BT-445

I know that Rapidash thing was awesome !!! Kind of like how when Sonic turned into Dark Sonic. But you know Twilight could use Rapidash again for fighting evil.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Celldrax

As cool as rapidash Twilight was, the banishing of the Ursa minor was epic-teir win. It was subtle in a way, yet awesome at the same time.

I'd like to see more epic wizard Twilight.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 meetroid8

As cool as rapidash Twilight was, the banishing of the Ursa minor was epic-teir win. It was subtle in a way, yet awesome at the same time.

Celldrax

Promotional_Facebook_Halloween_2011_Twil

Indeed, she's a darned cute epic wizard.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Celldrax

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

meetroid8

Promotional_Facebook_Halloween_2011_Twil

Indeed, she's a darned cute epic wizard.

The dark fire will not avail you!

tumblr_m5u5o9bhQC1r9cgubo1_1280.png

Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Darksonic666

Celldrax

True but Rapidash was more of an altered state she was in while her banishing the Ursa minor was her just being awesome like always. Bottom line Twilight Sparkle is awesome !!!

mlfw757_flameon.gif

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -Vulpix-

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

[QUOTE="Aux99"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]We have a synopsis now. In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!Darksonic666

Twilight is the villian?

Guess, if the writers allowed it could happen then Luna can stop Twilight this time around. Maybe under some sort of Hypnosis or something to make Twilight like that by someone else or something maybe. suppose could happen

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 n33d2skate
Jesus, it sounds like a fan fic in here
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Celldrax

Jesus, it sounds like a fan fic in heren33d2skate

Now there's an interesting idea...

A three word story MLP thread....

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kierwinyoung

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Jesus, it sounds like a fan fic in hereCelldrax

one day, there's one of us here will make an actual Fan fic of what y'all mentioned.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Celldrax

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Jesus, it sounds like a fan fic in herekierwinyoung

one day, there's one of us here will make an actual Fan fic of what y'all mentioned.

I can see it now.

"Twilight goes crazy one last time, and uses her EPIC WIZARD POWERS to try and take over Equestria."

"But how will the rest of the mane 6 help their broken friend? Will they turn to Trixie, and try to utilize the Elements of Harmony, as they did against Nightmare Moon? Will they look towards Zecora, and attempt to re-format Twilight's brain with some crazy voodoo? WHO KNOWS?"

And yes, I have nothing better to do right now than run wild with my imagination.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 meetroid8

[QUOTE="kierwinyoung"][QUOTE="Celldrax"]

Celldrax

I can see it now.

"Twilight goes crazy one last time, and uses her EPIC WIZARD POWERS to try and take over Equestria."

"But how will the rest of the mane 6 help their broken friend? Will they turn to Trixie, and try to utilize the Elements of Harmony, as they did against Nightmare Moon? Will they look towards Zecora, and attempt to re-format Twilight's brain with some crazy voodoo? WHO KNOWS?"

And yes, I have nothing better to do right now than run wild with my imagination.

*ahem* http://www.fimfiction.net/story/35688/Inscape
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Darksonic666

When did this become a fan fiction thread ?

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Celldrax

*ahem* http://www.fimfiction.net/story/35688/Inscapemeetroid8

This could be relevant to my interests.

M7vJS.jpg

Darksonic666

Since we started having crazy ideas.

71807+-+Pinkamina+crazy+pinkamena_diane_

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 meetroid8

Darksonic666
It was n22d's idea.