Rant Thread: Yes I Got a Problem! Edition

#1 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

If you don't know it by now you should know t this the thread where you post your daily rants and stuff that irks you know the ones that make you go :x

Rant: I hate rains and worst time to step outside house :x

#2 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
I got a problem with the post time glitch on gamespot thats what :x
#3 Posted by noxboxlive (5856 posts) -
internet is still being Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
#4 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

I got a problem with the post time glitch on gamespot thats what :xOverlord93

Yeah I got problem with that too :x 

Talking about HTML errors in Unions especially during Quick Quotes? In that case use Old union's layout to avoid errors 

#5 Posted by MasonLovak (787 posts) -

I hate my town

That is all

#6 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -
I'm feeling down, and really not sociable at all, but I got a beach party to attend and my mum helped me pack tons of food - I hate to disappoint my folks, which is making me feel even worse :c I need some Pinkie Pie - minus the murderous side.
#7 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

not sociable at all, but I got a beach party to attendDeihjan
I hate that mood where you just want to sit in darkness with only the glimmer of the computer screen for company, but you have to go out and do stuff.

I don't expect I'm much fun to be around when I'm like that anyway, but still. It's impossible to live your whole life inside. For now at least.

#8 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]not sociable at all, but I got a beach party to attendOverlord93

I hate that mood where you just want to sit in darkness with only the glimmer of the computer screen for company, but you have to go out and do stuff.

I don't expect I'm much fun to be around when I'm like that anyway, but still. It's impossible to live your whole life inside. For now at least.

Yes, yes exactly. In the end I didn't go. The weather is bleak now, the sun is gone. I stayed at home because of the food though :P
#9 Posted by MasonLovak (787 posts) -

[QUOTE="Deihjan"]not sociable at all, but I got a beach party to attendOverlord93

Yeah, I agree with you man

#10 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -
I have no job at the moment, I have jury duty Monday (-rolls eyes-), and I want a gf. :( That's all I can think of to rant about for now.
#12 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sandulf29"]

If you don't know it by now you should know t this the thread where you post your daily rants and stuff that irks you know the ones that make you go :x

Rant: I hate rains and worst time to step outside house :x

JasonDarksavior

I LOVE rain! Haha.

For some reason, it may be annoying but I love it when it rains. Perfect for gaming and reading.  

you love it because you are inside. I say step outside, get bedraggled thoroughly, get splashed by a car with all the filth and then we will talk :lol: 

#13 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -
It's quite litterally pissing down outside. The God-empress must hate Denmark, because it's going to piss down for days.
#15 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -
I am hungry and there is nothing to my taste in the fridge. Need some snacks LIEK RITE NAO
#16 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
I am hungry and there is nothing to my taste in the fridge. Need some snacks LIEK RITE NAOSandulf29
lol I hate that, end up opening the fridge and staring into hoping you missed something :(
#17 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sandulf29"]I am hungry and there is nothing to my taste in the fridge. Need some snacks LIEK RITE NAOOverlord93
lol I hate that, end up opening the fridge and staring into hoping you missed something :(

Or just opening the fridge out of sheer boredom.

The worst..

My brother's going to a football match today, and two of his friends are over for dinner - I'm wearing my PJs and looking like hell. FML, because both of them are rather cute.

#18 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

[QUOTE="Overlord93"][QUOTE="Sandulf29"]I am hungry and there is nothing to my taste in the fridge. Need some snacks LIEK RITE NAODeihjan

Or just opening the fridge out of sheer boredom.

The worst..

My brother's going to a football match today, and two of his friends are over for dinner - I'm wearing my PJs and looking like hell. FML, because both of them are rather cute.

D: but PJs are awesome.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise 3:<

#19 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -
Yes I agree PJ's can make make a girl look hot and cute both at same time.
#20 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -
Yes I agree PJ's can make make a girl look hot and cute both at same time.Sandulf29
Not when your hair is all messed up, and you're wearing a captain america t-shirt, and pink slacks/PJ trousers, while your face looks like a giant poison ivy rash :P
#21 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sandulf29"]Yes I agree PJ's can make make a girl look hot and cute both at same time.Deihjan
Not when your hair is all messed up, and you're wearing a captain america t-shirt, and pink slacks/PJ trousers, while your face looks like a giant poison ivy rash :P

Well it somehow appeals to me. tho not sure about the rash part :lol: messy hair sometimes looks great on girls :P I tell you it works

#22 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
I can't stand when you're playing a game and there's spawn camping. Unacceptable. Also, 6 year olds who play Call of Duty and interrupt conversations. BE QUIET WHEN ADULTS ARE TALKING! Communism's a problem too.
#23 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

I can't stand when you're playing a game and there's spawn camping. Unacceptable. Also, 6 year olds who play Call of Duty and interrupt conversations. BE QUIET WHEN ADULTS ARE TALKING! Communism's a problem too.n33d2skate

I hate spawn camping to

#24 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]I can't stand when you're playing a game and there's spawn camping. Unacceptable. Also, 6 year olds who play Call of Duty and interrupt conversations. BE QUIET WHEN ADULTS ARE TALKING! Communism's a problem too.Aux99

I hate spawn camping to

1943 was FULL of it. I screamed for 9 straight seconds.
#25 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aux99"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]I can't stand when you're playing a game and there's spawn camping. Unacceptable. Also, 6 year olds who play Call of Duty and interrupt conversations. BE QUIET WHEN ADULTS ARE TALKING! Communism's a problem too.n33d2skate

I hate spawn camping to

Lol, yeah it was. I got bad company 2 by the way, we can play tomorrow if you want

#26 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="Aux99"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]I can't stand when you're playing a game and there's spawn camping. Unacceptable. Also, 6 year olds who play Call of Duty and interrupt conversations. BE QUIET WHEN ADULTS ARE TALKING! Communism's a problem too.Aux99

I hate spawn camping to

Lol, yeah it was. I got bad company 2 by the way, we can play tomorrow if you want

Yes! Sure that'd be awesome. A friend and I are gonna jam on Uncharted 2, if you wanna join.
#27 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aux99"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="Aux99"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]I can't stand when you're playing a game and there's spawn camping. Unacceptable. Also, 6 year olds who play Call of Duty and interrupt conversations. BE QUIET WHEN ADULTS ARE TALKING! Communism's a problem too.n33d2skate

I hate spawn camping to

Yes! Sure that'd be awesome. A friend and I are gonna jam on Uncharted 2, if you wanna join.

Not right now, I'm watching MLP with my sister :P

#28 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="Aux99"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="Aux99"]

I hate spawn camping to

America. Anyways, if you can play later, we switched to BC2
#29 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aux99"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="Aux99"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"][QUOTE="Aux99"]

I hate spawn camping to

America. Anyways, if you can play later, we switched to BC2

Okay, I might get on later

#30 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
Wildberry Pop-Tarts are back apparently. They're an explosion of flavor the rules planets. My friend in Texas says they're there. So, I call up my mom and ask her to get wildberry pop-tarts. Guess what? THEY AREN'T HERE! aaaaauuuuuUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH
#31 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -
I hate my internet right now
#32 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I hate my internet right nowAux99

I'm with you on that one!

#33 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

I got bloody suspended for calling Hexagon a bloody creep, and telling him to leave me alone, after he PM'd me with weird s*** because I reported a PM that freaked me out.

Thankfully I got it reversed after going to Customer support. Justiiiiiiice

#34 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

Got new neighbours who are thumping the walls and making a ridiculous amount of noise, damn kids D:

#35 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
GameSpot is being all weird again!
#36 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -
It took GameSpot like an entire day to change my avatar to the cleaner more sharp version I got now after I tried to change it. What's that about?
#37 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

It took GameSpot like an entire day to change my avatar to the cleaner more sharp version I got now after I tried to change it. What's that about?sune_Gem

Don't know. It takes a long time for my avatar to change too.

#38 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
Anyone else having a loading error on this topic? It won't show all of page 2.
#39 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Anyone else having a loading error on this topic? It won't show all of page 2.n33d2skate

Always been working fine for me.

#40 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]It took GameSpot like an entire day to change my avatar to the cleaner more sharp version I got now after I tried to change it. What's that about?Aux99

Don't know. It takes a long time for my avatar to change too.

It took awhile for me, then it changed back to my Dharma Initiative one. It's fixed now though.
#42 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Anyone else having a loading error on this topic? It won't show all of page 2.sune_Gem

Ok, after saying that I'm no longer able to go onto page 3 within this topic... :roll:

EDIT: Ok that makes no sence! It said there was a page 3 to go to which wouldn't load, but when I posted this it claims it's the first post on page 3!

#43 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Anyone else having a loading error on this topic? It won't show all of page 2.sune_Gem

Ok, after saying that I'm no longer able to go onto page 3 within this topic... :roll:

EDIT: Ok that makes no sence! It said there was a page 3 to go to which wouldn't load, but when I posted this it claims it's the first post on page 3!

I accidentally did a double post. I deleted the second post, and I guess I broke GameSpot.
#44 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

Got new neighbours who are thumping the walls and making a ridiculous amount of noise, damn kids D:

Overlord93

You have thin walls >_> Get a new house and prefarably with concrete walls.

#45 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

I play WoW and I raid in Firelands, the new tier 12 raid instance. We wipe most of the night away on a boss called Baleroc the Gatekeeper (he's like a tribute to a balrog) and he has an item that I want as shaman. He does not drop it. I'm fine with that.

We then move onto a different boss, called Alysrazor, and we continue wiping. We finally get her down, 10 minutes past raid end, and she drops another item I'd like. I'm happy as f***. I call out that I need it, and another raider also calls out. He wins it. He had two weapons that are much better than my weapons, and he's not even good with slow weapons like I am. My night is totally ruined. I don't even wanna listen to this anymore.

#46 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
[QUOTE="Overlord93"]

Sandulf29

You have thin walls >_> Get a new house and prefarably with concrete walls.

Yeah, but I want to put my subwoofer against the wall and blast it at like 1 in the morning see how that makes them feel :x

I play WoW and I raid in Firelands, the new tier 12 raid instance. We wipe most of the night away on a boss called Baleroc the Gatekeeper (he's like a tribute to a balrog) and he has an item that I want as shaman. He does not drop it. I'm fine with that.

We then move onto a different boss, called Alysrazor, and we continue wiping. We finally get her down, 10 minutes past raid end, and she drops another item I'd like. I'm happy as f***. I call out that I need it, and another raider also calls out. He wins it. He had two weapons that are much better than my weapons, and he's not even good with slow weapons like I am. My night is totally ruined. I don't even wanna listen to this anymore.

Deihjan
I'll pretend I understood any of that :shock:
#47 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
Summer is too damn hot!
#48 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

Summer is too damn hot!n33d2skate

I agree with you

#49 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Summer is too damn hot!Aux99

I agree with you

It's like 100 here in Virginia, which is terrible!
#50 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aux99"]

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]Summer is too damn hot!n33d2skate

I agree with you

It's like 100 here in Virginia, which is terrible!

Yeah, same here