AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

Hi guys how is it going, i'm making a research on MLP fandom and i was wondering, whats the most creative MLP fandom creation you've ever seen? Something almost worthy making a new about, i've read that some people propose making a new tv series turning the ponies into actual humans while keeping their personality and mannerisms.

I could be fan fic, fan pics, anything will help my research on MLP. Thanks in advance,

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

I've been a little out of the loop lately. Currently in downtime mode for the new season...

But certainly, there's plenty of creative content out there of all different kinds. But this is perhaps still one of the most impressive fan creations I've seen yet. You really can't tell it apart from the show. So yeah, it's just a matter of when the fandom starts making their own full-length episodes :P

I still don't really see the point of wanting to make a humanized MLP though :\

Also, I don't know if you know much about the grimdark side of the fandom, but I find a lot of the artwork to be pretty interesting. And there's some really good artists out there (all the prolific ones keep deleting their stuff at some point though...). And "Fallout: Equestria" remains one of the most ambitious fanfics written so far (over 620,000 words!), and even had itself a limited release of physical copies of the story.

There's more out there, such as fan-made video games and music, but I hope that at least helps.

Aux99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Aux99
Member since 2011 • 1689 Posts
Some guy is making a fan made episode called "double rainboom". That might turn out to be cool
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

What cell said. That video is almost indistinguishable from the real show, which is apretty significant feat for any fandom.

I think the .mov series should also get a mention though. A rather crude R-Rated satire of the show, it's pretty funny though.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AgentA-Mi6

I've been a little out of the loop lately. Currently in downtime mode for the new season...

But certainly, there's plenty of creative content out there of all different kinds. But this is perhaps still one of the most impressive fan creations I've seen yet. You really can't tell it apart from the show. So yeah, it's just a matter of when the fandom starts making their own full-length episodes :P

I still don't really see the point of wanting to make a humanized MLP though :\

Also, I don't know if you know much about the grimdark side of the fandom, but I find a lot of the artwork to be pretty interesting. And there's some really good artists out there (all the prolific ones keep deleting their stuff at some point though...). And "Fallout: Equestria" remains one of the most ambitious fanfics written so far (over 620,000 words!), and even had itself a limited release of physical copies of the story.

There's more out there, such as fan-made video games and music, but I hope that at least helps.

Celldrax
I have a hard time believing that wasnt in the show, but it wasnt. My gosh, aint those guys talented flash movie designers.
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts
I have to be honest, I'm very out of the loop recently. The fandom as a whole is incredibly creative, but I think this is making it hard for me to give a specific example. There is so much music, videos, art and e.t.c.
Like this: http://youtu.be/MAVQk8CSU9w
I don't know about anyone else, but I find that video pretty amazing.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

I have to be honest, I'm very out of the loop recently. The fandom as a whole is incredibly creative, but I think this is making it hard for me to give a specific example. There is so much music, videos, art and e.t.c.
Like this: http://youtu.be/MAVQk8CSU9w
I don't know about anyone else, but I find that video pretty amazing. Fundai

Nice, I only just saw that video a couple of days ago.

This is a pretty interesting PMV of a rather different style.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
I haven't seen any of these. Can't believe it cause they're pretty darn cool. Hopefully I'll get back into the fandom when series 3 starts. honestly there's just so much out there.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

I don't know about creative, but I've seen some amazing FiM covers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dwcGxWAGGqg

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

Does this count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDdL4z5qfr4&feature=plcp

To this day...I still can't get over the fact that it's fan made.

AveryMarx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 AveryMarx
Member since 2004 • 7843 Posts

That live action version could be interesting.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts

I still love friendship is witchcraft! :)

The jokes all make me laugh xD 

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AgentA-Mi6

Justice League of Ponies

The editing was brilliant for an amateur