Hotseat: Take the mick out of Overlord Edition

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
If I manage to post all of meetroid's questions, will I win an award?DrAwesomeMD
Yes, along with an honourary title. Assuming you don't just write down every question known to man in the hope of getting some of them right >_> :P
What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?n33d2skate
Err...wat
fav color?Aux99
I like neon colours. Like fluorescent green
n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 n33d2skate
Member since 2009 • 5069 Posts
(What's The Story) Morning Glory?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

And_here_we_go.gif

[spoiler] Re asking all the other questions I asked:

Are you sure you don't justwantto skate?

Rocky road or cookies n' cream?

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

Why did Ariel wear sea-shells?

What did you think of the Lost finale?

You get a new puppy, what do you name it?

Favorite holiday?

Is there an afterlife?

If so, are you going to the good one or the bad one?

Will Smith, Samuel L Jackson, or Wesley Snipes?

If you had to describe yourself in just three words, what would they be?

What's your favorite/least favorite thing about yourself?

Favorite/least favorite musical genre?

Favorite/least favorite musical artist?

Favorite/least favorite song?

Can you think of anything else to ask? Cause' I'm out of ideas.

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look downand see a tortoise, n33d2skate. It's crawling toward you.You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, n33d2skate.The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.Why is that, n33d2skate? (Not even gonna fix the usernamerazz.gif)

How does it feel getting hand-me-down questions?

Which is the best Pokmeon and why?

All time favorite movie, novel, game, etc.?

I'm not going to go back through this thread and see whether or not those have already been asked. Problem?

Would you rather not have a conscience?

What's your opinion on pony shipping?

If you could change your eyes to any color, what would it be?

What's your preferred browser?

Which Sex and the City cast member would you be?If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do?

If you had to pick one current hit song to play non stop in the background of your everyday life, what would it be?

If someone's underwear was showing would you tell them?

How about if it was someone's scrotum, on the subway, and everyone was laughing at them and they couldn't figure out why?

Do you clopclopclop?

Why not?

Why would you want your hot seat to end?

Not to save everyone you care about, just for fun, you have to bang one of the Mane 6, Who do you choose?

What celebrity would you choose to be your partner on Dancing With the Stars?

If you were a superhero what would be your weakness and who would be your nemesis?

You have to eat off one of your limbs, which do you choose?

Favorite FiM song?

Are donuts gross?

Can you beat a double chocolate blob?

If you were to get married, what would you want your wife's name, eye/hair color, occupation, and show size to be?

Would you rather the temperature be too hot or too cold?

If you came into a fortune, would you use it to live out your own dream, or give to your mother so she could live out her's?

Which do you like better, ponies in socks or ponies in sweaters?

Is the bird the word?

A Cretan sails to an island and calls out to the people on shore, "All Cretans are liars!" Was he telling the truth?

Did I ask the paradox about the Cretan liar already? I can't remember... >.>

How about another?

In a village, the barber shaves everyone who does not shave himself/herself, but no one else.
Who shaves the barber?

Are you cheating?

What kind of cheese?

Oatmeal? Are you crazy?

Favorite color?
Favorite real color?razz.gif

Does the 'MD' stand for 'medical doctor', making you Doctor Awesome Medical Doctor?

Why isn't PinkieDash your OTP?

Any particular reason why green is your favorite color?

Is black a real color?

How about white?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

At the end of Call of the Cutie, why were Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell underneath a table?

If Twilight is so neat and organized, why are the library's shelves always such a mess?

Favorite number?

If you could go four years in the past and tell yourself one thing, what would it be?

If you could go back in time and be present for one major historical event, which would it be?

Murder mystery: Five people attend a night party on a boat in the middle of a river. The captain, a gruff man with a surly disposition, his first mate, ambitious and looking for a chance to captain his own boat, the captain's friend, a gambling addict who owes the captain money, the owner of the fishing company the the captain/first mate work for and very wealthy, and the captain's wife, a flirt who's having an affair with the owner. Throughout the course of the party no one leaves the boat, and no one else boards it.

In the morning, they all awake when the boat crashes into a rock, they then discover the captain's body in his quarters, strangled to death with a bed sheet. The wife and owner claim to have been together all night, the owner says he say the friend hanging around the captain's door though. The first mate claims to have been piloting the ship, but says he saw the wife arguing with the captain earlier that night. The friend passed out drunk, and has no alibi. Who murdered the captain?

If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from FiM, who are you and what do you do?

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who are you and what do you do?

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Seinfeld, who are you and what do you do?

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, who are you and what do you do?

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Entourage, who are you and what do you do?

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Titanic, who are you and what do you do?

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from The Lion King, who are you and what do you do?

Left or right handed?

Favorite FiM song?

Rarity just made out with you, what now?

You go further, what now?

Big Mac just made out with you, what now?

Nala isn't considered to be a Disney princess, does that fact fill you with rage?

Favorite Entourage cast member?

Would you rather be stuck in a room full of bees, or a room full of spiders?

Do you consider yourself to be a spender or a saver?

Would you rather know everything there is to know, or rule everything there is to rule?

Would you rather date a person who will be obese their whole life, or who will be anorexic their whole life?

Would you rather give up the internet or give up your friends?

Would rather be able to fly or teleport?

What kind of dog do you have and what's its name?

Pet peeves?

Droid or OSX?

What was the last song you heard before reading this post?

What was the last thing you said out loud before reading this post?

YOLO?

This is a darned impressive list of questions, do you concur?

How do you pronounce your username?

How did you end up e-married to Rikusaki?

Would you like to allow the following program to make changes to your computer?

Which pony would have the worst boobs?

Rikusaki disappeared, and OnLive has filed for bankruptcy, coincidence?

If you could be any race/species in the Mass Effect universe, what would it be and why?

What did you think of ME3's ending?

In the second episode, why didn't AJ just tell Twilight that Dash and Fluttershy were going to catch her?

If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why?

Which background do you use for the forums, white or black?

How many posts per page?

What cartoon character best represents your personality?

If you were attending a Halloween party, what would be your costume and why?

If you could have me ask you only one question in this hot seat, what would it be?

Which Element of Harmony do you think you represent?

Is sune_Gem a hipster?

Are you a hipster?

What is a hipster?

I'm not going to read that. U mad?

Ever crunch bits of ice into a straw and spit them at people while eating in a restaurant?

Is hay for horses?

What is your favorite cartoon character & why?

What if the brief case was full of Celestia's plot?

What's going on in AveryMarx's avi?

Who?

How silly is AveryMarx?

What did you eat for breakfast?

Are you the scatman?

It's Saturday morning. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

When was the last time you were in physical contact with another person, actually physically touched them?

How many windows are in your bed room?

How clean is your room right now?

In my sig, what is Dash thinking?

This hot seat has really slowed down, huh?

When was the last time your power went out and what did you do?

If you were a pony:

What race would you be?

What color would your coat and mane be?

What would be your cutie mark?

What would be your job?

Where would you live?

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

When am I going to run out of questions?

What did you do this past weekend?

You discover that the person you're head-over-heels interested in loves a good homemade & handmade dessert. What will you concoct when you have this person over?

What game releasing this year are you most excited about?

How about next year?

[/spoiler]

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Overlord93

Re asking all the other questions I asked:

Are you sure you don't justwantto skate?

This quastion is irrelevant to me >_>

Rocky road or cookies n' cream?

Cookies and cream

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

idk, time

Why did Ariel wear sea-shells?

To protect her modesty

What did you think of the Lost finale?

Didn't see it, don't care

You get a new puppy, what do you name it?

Barry

Favorite holiday?

Christmas

Is there an afterlife?

Nope

If so, are you going to the good one or the bad one?

n/a

Will Smith, Samuel L Jackson, or Wesley Snipes?

Fresh prince clearly

If you had to describe yourself in just three words, what would they be?

Lazy as f*ck

What's your favorite/least favorite thing about yourself?

I don't enjoy having such a short attention span. Can't think of much specific I like

Favorite/least favorite musical genre?

Fave would be electronic, least would be that angry screaming metal type

Favorite/least favorite musical artist?

Favourite, The Streets, least, probably that bint nicki minaj

Favorite/least favorite song?

I like sierra leone by mt eden, least probably something by bieb or friday

Can you think of anything else to ask? Cause' I'm out of ideas.

>_>

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look downand see a tortoise, n33d2skate. It's crawling toward you.You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, n33d2skate.The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.Why is that, n33d2skate? (Not even gonna fix the usernamerazz.gif)

I would ask n33d2skate why he is so mean to tortoises :P

How does it feel getting hand-me-down questions?

Degrading, I feel like the younger sibling who never gets bought cloths of his own

Which is the best Pokmeon and why?

Gengar because he's a badass

All time favorite movie, novel, game, etc.?

I,Robot. Seen it so many times.

I'm not going to go back through this thread and see whether or not those have already been asked. Problem?

Yes. >_<

Would you rather not have a conscience?

I'd probably end up murdering people so it's best I have one, though I would like it to be a little toned down.

What's your opinion on pony shipping?

I have no problem so long as it's SFW >>

If you could change your eyes to any color, what would it be?

Black or white, I think it would look pretty cool. Like a vampuire or something

What's your preferred browser?

Firefox

Which Sex and the City cast member would you be?If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do?

I have no concept of sex and the city and never intend to. ever.

If you had to pick one current hit song to play non stop in the background of your everyday life, what would it be?
I have no idea of any current hits, I would probably jump off a cliff first though

If someone's underwear was showing would you tell them?

Nope, isn't that the fashion these days anyway?

How about if it was someone's scrotum, on the subway, and everyone was laughing at them and they couldn't figure out why?

Nope. And besides, how would the even happen? :lol:

Do you clopclopclop?

Certainly not

Why not?

Because it is a despicable act

Why would you want your hot seat to end?

Maybe it wont?

Not to save everyone you care about, just for fun, you have to bang one of the Mane 6, Who do you choose?

RD, assuming she was fully humanised >_>

What celebrity would you choose to be your partner on Dancing With the Stars?

In the spirit of ponies, Tara strong

If you were a superhero what would be your weakness and who would be your nemesis?

My weakness would be social interaction and my nemesis would be humanity

You have to eat off one of your limbs, which do you choose?

Left Leg, arms are far more important to a human.

Favorite FiM song?

This day Aria or maybe smile

Are donuts gross?

nope

Can you beat a double chocolate blob?

wat

If you were to get married, what would you want your wife's name, eye/hair color, occupation, and show size to be?

No freaking idea, I'm not thinking that far ahead. I'll take what I get.

Would you rather the temperature be too hot or too cold?

Cold.

If you came into a fortune, would you use it to live out your own dream, or give to your mother so she could live out her's?

I would use it for myself, I'd help her, but I disagree with the idea that children should have the burden of supporting their parents.

Which do you like better, ponies in socks or ponies in sweaters?

Sweaters

Is the bird the word?

no

A Cretan sails to an island and calls out to the people on shore, "All Cretans are liars!" Was he telling the truth?

Yes. being a liar does not mean everything you say is false

Did I ask the paradox about the Cretan liar already? I can't remember... >.>

Yes

How about another?

In a village, the barber shaves everyone who does not shave himself/herself, but no one else.
Who shaves the barber?

Nobody

Are you cheating?

As ever

What kind of cheese?

Mature Cheddar

Oatmeal? Are you crazy?

Very much so

Favorite color?

Bright green
Favorite real color?razz.gif

huh?

Does the 'MD' stand for 'medical doctor', making you Doctor Awesome Medical Doctor?

It might

Why isn't PinkieDash your OTP?

wat

Any particular reason why green is your favorite color?

how in gods name did you- magic, f*cking magic

Is black a real color?

It's a shade

How about white?

It's a shade

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

I have no idea what that is

At the end of Call of the Cutie, why were Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell underneath a table?

Hiding from big mac

If Twilight is so neat and organized, why are the library's shelves always such a mess?

Because spike stacks them

Favorite number?

If you could go four years in the past and tell yourself one thing, what would it be?

The lotto numbers

If you could go back in time and be present for one major historical event, which would it be?

I'd like to hear Chamberlain's declaration of war in first person at the time

Murder mystery: Five people attend a night party on a boat in the middle of a river. The captain, a gruff man with a surly disposition, his first mate, ambitious and looking for a chance to captain his own boat, the captain's friend, a gambling addict who owes the captain money, the owner of the fishing company the the captain/first mate work for and very wealthy, and the captain's wife, a flirt who's having an affair with the owner. Throughout the course of the party no one leaves the boat, and no one else boards it.

In the morning, they all awake when the boat crashes into a rock, they then discover the captain's body in his quarters, strangled to death with a bed sheet. The wife and owner claim to have been together all night, the owner says he say the friend hanging around the captain's door though. The first mate claims to have been piloting the ship, but says he saw the wife arguing with the captain earlier that night. The friend passed out drunk, and has no alibi. Who murdered the captain?

The bed sheet

If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?

I'd have to know them in person. Being as emotionally unstable as me, the slightest oddities of character can drive me insane

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from FiM, who are you and what do you do?

Idk, certainly a pegasis, I'd fly about

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who are you and what do you do?

Mikey, I'd eat pizza and play video games. Not much change really, except I'd be a ninja turtle

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Seinfeld, who are you and what do you do?

I have never watched the show I have no idea

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, who are you and what do you do?

Uncle Phil. I'd eat

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Entourage, who are you and what do you do?

never seen it

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from Titanic, who are you and what do you do?

One of the ones who doesn't die. I'd try not to die

You wake up one morning to find that you've transformed into a character from The Lion King, who are you and what do you do?

I'd be a lion. And I'd sleep all day and let one of my many wives collect food for me.

Left or right handed?

Right is right

Favorite FiM song?

Done this

Rarity just made out with you, what now?

I would question what I am doing making out with a cartoon horse

You go further, what now?

What am I doing

Big Mac just made out with you, what now?

See sig

Nala isn't considered to be a Disney princess, does that fact fill you with rage?

She would look silly in a dress though

Favorite Entourage cast member?

never seen it

Would you rather be stuck in a room full of bees, or a room full of spiders?

Bees

meetroid8

• Errors:
    1. - The maximum allowed size for a message is 20000 characters. your message is 36253 characters long.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Overlord93

Do you consider yourself to be a spender or a saver?

Spender

Would you rather know everything there is to know, or rule everything there is to rule?

If I knew everything there was to know, ruling everything there is to rule would be a cakewalk. So knowing.

Would you rather date a person who will be obese their whole life, or who will be anorexic their whole life?

How obese and how anorexic? I can stand a bit of chubby but if we're talkinglifted out of a bed with a crane then anorexic.

Would you rather give up the internet or give up your friends?

The internet is my friend, how does that work?

Would rather be able to fly or teleport?

Teleport, through staggered teleports you could easily replicate flying.

What kind of dog do you have and what's its name?

Don't have a dog, I have a cat called Mia

Pet peeves?

I hate people who walk slowly on footpaths and block them, especially when they have large baby buggies

Droid or OSX?

Droid

What was the last song you heard before reading this post?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhgVhTmrks

What was the last thing you said out loud before reading this post?

Probably some profanity at something I saw on the computer

YOLO?

No. Just, no.

This is a darned impressive list of questions, do you concur?

My fingers hurt. I guess that is a yes...

How do you pronounce your username?

How else would you???

How did you end up e-married to Rikusaki?

I didn't

Would you like to allow the following program to make changes to your computer?

No

Which pony would have the worst boobs?

Bic Mac

Rikusaki disappeared, and OnLive has filed for bankruptcy, coincidence?

Maybe, he told me he was banned

If you could be any race/species in the Mass Effect universe, what would it be and why?

The hot blue ones

What did you think of ME3's ending?

Haven't played it

In the second episode, why didn't AJ just tell Twilight that Dash and Fluttershy were going to catch her?

I don't follow

If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why?

I would be tony the tiger and I would maul people

Which background do you use for the forums, white or black?

Black obviously

How many posts per page?

Max, anything else is silly

What cartoon character best represents your personality?

I don't think any cartoon character has a personality even somewhat similar to mine

If you were attending a Halloween party, what would be your costume and why?

A pre-infection zombie

If you could have me ask you only one question in this hot seat, what would it be?

No idea

Which Element of Harmony do you think you represent?

Magic

Is sune_Gem a hipster?

Yes.

Are you a hipster?
No
What is a hipster?

Someone who follows rediculous artsy retro trends

I'm not going to read that. U mad?

f u

Ever crunch bits of ice into a straw and spit them at people while eating in a restaurant?

No

Is hay for horses?

Yes

What is your favorite cartoon character & why?

Trixie, because she's a wizard

What if the brief case was full of Celestia's plot?

I would not open the breifcase

What's going on in AveryMarx's avi?

Don't know

Who?

wat

How silly is AveryMarx?

as a sausage

What did you eat for breakfast?

Some cheese bread

Are you the scatman?

No

It's Saturday morning. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Cup of tea

When was the last time you were in physical contact with another person, actually physically touched them?

About an hour ago

How many windows are in your bed room?

How clean is your room right now?

Not very

In my sig, what is Dash thinking?

That she wants to kill

This hot seat has really slowed down, huh?

Not with this list

When was the last time your power went out and what did you do?

A couple weeks ago. Electrical teransformer exploded. We called the fire brigade and went to bed early

If you were a pony:

What race would you be?
Pegasis

What color would your coat and mane be?

I would be like trixie, but I'd fly

What would be your cutie mark?
I wish I knew
What would be your job?

No idea

Where would you live?

On a private cloud

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

Dominos, chicken strippers and some form of spicy pizza.And a lot of red bull

When am I going to run out of questions?

Soon

What did you do this past weekend?

Borderlands 2

You discover that the person you're head-over-heels interested in loves a good homemade & handmade dessert. What will you concoct when you have this person over?

Nothing, I can't cook worth s***

What game releasing this year are you most excited about?

That hasn't yet been released? Hitman absolution

How about next year?

Watch dogs isn't next year I don't think, but that's the only thing I car for.

meetroid8

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Overlord93
(What's The Story) Morning Glory?n33d2skate
References
n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 n33d2skate
What are your thoughts on John Terry?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Overlord93
What are your thoughts on John Terry?n33d2skate
He's a legend
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 meetroid8
Favorite Will Smith one-liner?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Overlord93
Favorite Will Smith one-liner?meetroid8
*smack* Welcome to earth
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#61 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

How long did it took to finish all of meetroid's question?

ever saw an explosion in front of your eyes that is so close-call that almost burned your face?

what is the most bloody injury you ever got?

play any sports?

Ever got into a fist fight? who won?

do you drink you own blood after your injury was cleaned? (I know I do) 

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Overlord93

How long did it took to finish all of meetroid's question?

So long I lost track of time

ever saw an explosion in front of your eyes that is so close-call that almost burned your face?

no, luckily I have not

what is the most bloody injury you ever got?

Shutting my finger in a door when I was younger. It wasn't really that bad.

play any sports?

Used to play a bit of tennis, not anymore though

Ever got into a fist fight? who won?

Nope. Never.

do you drink you own blood after your injury was cleaned? (I know I do)

No that's gross >_>

kierwinyoung

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kierwinyoung
Am I weird or what?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Overlord93
Am I weird or what?kierwinyoung
A little :P But that's a good thing.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Posting questions and stuff (apologies for lack of activity in these threads).

Cats or dogs?

If Hollywood made a movie about your life what would it be rated and who would be the star?

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

Favorite book?

What is your favorite food?

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Best thing to eat for breakfast?

What is your usual bedtime?

Tea or coffee?

White bread or wholemeal?

Winter or summer?

If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?

Which do you like more, sci-fi or fantasy?

What's the oldest game you have?

Water or toothpaste. What's the first thing that goes on the toothbrush?

Favourite 90's video game?

If you could travel back in time, but only as far back as 1900, which decade would you choose?

If you could own any kind of fictional weapon, what would it be?

Favourite day of the week?

Least favourite day of the week?

Favourite time of the day?

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

After a brief flash of light you wake up on the the outskirts of Ponyville. Where do you go and what do you do?

Week 1 in Equestria: You wake up in your underwear in the middle of Ponyville after a heavy night of drinking cider. Where do you go and what do you do? (Rarity is out of town btw).

Upon arriving at Ponyville, you have nothing on you but tattered clothes and boots. Rarity has offered to make you some new ones. Do you allow her to make something in her own style, or do you ask for something more simple?

The CMC have been bugging you all day. Do you:

a. Just deal with it

b. Scold them

c. Kick them like a football

Realistically, who could you see yourself becoming best friends with out of the Mane 6?

What have you been doing to earn some bits in Ponyville?

It's the middle of the night when Applejack suddenly bucks down your front door. She's looking all hot and bothered and has managed to snare you with her lasso. Do you:

a. Try to run

b. Fight her off with all your might

c. Hope she'll let her guard down long enough to deliver a KO punch to the face.

d. Resign yourself

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Overlord93

Posting questions and stuff (apologies for lack of activity in these threads).

np

Cats or dogs?

I <3 kitty cats

If Hollywood made a movie about your life what would it be rated and who would be the star?

Difficult question. I don't know who it would star but it would certainly be rated no more than PG. I'm far too dull for anything beyond that.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

Somewhere secluded and quiet, far out in the wild. With no sign of human civilisation. I'd like to admire the peace.

Favorite book?

I don't really read enough to make a decision on a favourite book

What is your favorite food?

Pavlova.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

I,Robot, still such a kick ass film.

Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Bacon, egg, potato waffle and sausages

What is your usual bedtime?

11:30 - 1:30

Tea or coffee?

Most certainly tea

White bread or wholemeal?

White, wholemeal is a bit, eh, dry.

Winter or summer?

Winter

If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?

Infinite money, Immortality, shapeshifting (assuming I can't infinite wishes)

Which do you like more, sci-fi or fantasy?

Sci-fi, definitely. Much prefer space ships and such. Because it seems a little bit more possible.

What's the oldest game you have?

No idea, probably some PC game somewhere, but I don't have a clue where all that old stuff would be. I wasn't that much of a gamer as a kid though. My sister was more exited than I when we got our N64.

Water or toothpaste. What's the first thing that goes on the toothbrush?

Toothpaste

Favourite 90's video game?

Banjo Kazooie

If you could travel back in time, but only as far back as 1900, which decade would you choose?

I'd like to see WWII britain, but if I had to stay there I'd choose the 1980s or 90s.

If you could own any kind of fictional weapon, what would it be?

Halo. Wipe out all life in the galaxy. What a rebel.

Favourite day of the week?

Friday

Least favourite day of the week?

Monday

Favourite time of the day?

8 - 10pm

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

Be an international crimefighter. Maybe do some jobs/hits for large amounts of money

After a brief flash of light you wake up on the the outskirts of Ponyville. Where do you go and what do you do?

Just wander around. Nothing specific. Just take in the atmosphere, maybe go visit some of the mane 6.

Week 1 in Equestria: You wake up in your underwear in the middle of Ponyville after a heavy night of drinking cider. Where do you go and what do you do? (Rarity is out of town btw).

I go ask trixie for my clothes back

Upon arriving at Ponyville, you have nothing on you but tattered clothes and boots. Rarity has offered to make you some new ones. Do you allow her to make something in her own style, or do you ask for something more simple?

I ask for her to present me with her ideas, I'd choose the one that I think sounds the most suited to me.

The CMC have been bugging you all day. Do you:

a. Just deal with it

b. Scold them

c. Kick them like a football

Deal with it, maybe lock myself away where they can't find me

Realistically, who could you see yourself becoming best friends with out of the Mane 6?

Pinkie Pie, she seems pretty easy to be friends with >_>

What have you been doing to earn some bits in Ponyville?

I guess I'd do odd jobs for Mr and Mrs Cake. Or help the apples.

It's the middle of the night when Applejack suddenly bucks down your front door. She's looking all hot and bothered and has managed to snare you with her lasso. Do you:

a. Try to run

b. Fight her off with all your might

c. Hope she'll let her guard down long enough to deliver a KO punch to the face.

d. Resign yourself

I give up easily, and this would be no exception

Celldrax

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 n33d2skate
Listen to The 2nd Law yet?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Overlord93
Listen to The 2nd Law yet?n33d2skate
Only listened to the tracks on youtube. Haven't got and listened to the full album yet. Though I want to.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 meetroid8
In I Robot, how the hell did she switch the fake robot with Sonny at the last second without anyone noticing?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Overlord93
In I Robot, how the hell did she switch the fake robot with Sonny at the last second without anyone noticing?meetroid8
Well, the other robots were hanging up on the walls so that wouldn't be too hard And other than the video feed, she was the only one in the room. Maybe she turned the camera off for a second. :P
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 meetroid8
When was the last time you were totally naked and how were you feeling?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 meetroid8
And how are you going to be feeling then?
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
What does "Take the mick out of Overlord" mean?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Overlord93

Overlord, would it be possible for me to see you naked?meconate
When was the last time you were totally naked and how were you feeling?meetroid8
Us ponies are always naked :3
What does "Take the mick out of Overlord" mean?DrAwesomeMD
Take the piss/mock and ridicule

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kierwinyoung

if ever your country went for war and in dire need of conscript, will sign up? Why or Why not?

play any musical instrument?

Does your country celebrate Halloween?

How will you Ponify your Halloween?

annoyed in school?

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 n33d2skate
Poop?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 meetroid8
What have you contributed to society?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Overlord93

if ever your country went for war and in dire need of conscript, will sign up? Why or Why not?

If it was conscription, I wouldn't have a choice. But I would certainly try to get out of it.

play any musical instrument?

No, I don't have the patience

Does your country celebrate Halloween?

Yeah, but I usually don't really bother with much

How will you Ponify your Halloween?

Maybe watch luna eclipsed

annoyed in school?

I hated school, a lot. I was glad to leave.

kierwinyoung

Poop?n33d2skate
doop
What have you contributed to society?meetroid8
diddly squit, nutin, nada, zero, zilch

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kierwinyoung

How do you react if Humanity discovers a habitable planet?

This question is the question that I've only asked to you (see spoilers)

[spoiler]

Do you hate Justin Bieber?

[/spoiler]  

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Overlord93

How do you react if Humanity discovers a habitable planet?

This question is the question that I've only asked to you (see spoilers)

[spoiler]

Do you hate Justin Bieber?

[/spoiler]

kierwinyoung
I wouldn't be that excited, unless there where any genuine plans to send people there or explore it or something. And whilst I don not concern myself with him, yes, justin bieber is annoying, from what I've seen of him.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 meetroid8
What is your first name? If you were a popular adventure novel writer, what would be your pen name?
n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 n33d2skate
Can you understand scousers?
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 kierwinyoung

how do you react if Gaming became totally digital?

do you agree to the rumors in the Internet that EA and Capcom is becoming sh*ttier than before?

What do you think will happen if SOPA/PIPA was approved? 

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Overlord93

What is your first name?

If you were a popular adventure novel writer, what would be your pen name?meetroid8

Cameron, and I'd probably just use my normal name. I'm no good at creating pseudonyms
Can you understand scousers?n33d2skate

Mostly, yeah.

how do you react if Gaming became totally digital?

do you agree to the rumors in the Internet that EA and Capcom is becoming sh*ttier than before?

What do you think will happen if SOPA/PIPA was approved?

kierwinyoung

I would be a little disappointed, I like physical copies.
I don't know much about capcom but I hate EA they get worse every day.
I don't think something like SOPA would ever be passed, and if it was, it would never be able to be enforced without serious reprocussions

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 meetroid8
When did you last climb a tree? Can you think of a silly competition that Applejack would coerce Rainbow Dash into doing? If I googled your name, what would I see?
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 kierwinyoung

Planning to get PS3? if so, what first game will you have?

got any siblings? how many?

How's the weather in your place?

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Overlord93

Planning to get PS3? if so, what first game will you have?

got any siblings? how many?

How's the weather in your place?

kierwinyoung

I do have a PS3, I just hardly play it. I got it for littlebigplanet mostly
I have a sister
Not too bad, a little damp and raining a bit since it's autumn
When did you last climb a tree?

Can you think of a silly competition that Applejack would coerce Rainbow Dash into doing?

If I googled your name, what would I see?meetroid8
Must have been at least 5 or so years ago
Lesbian chicken?
An actor or famous person with a similar name

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 kierwinyoung

If you can do anything you want for one day, exatcly 24 hours. what stuff are you going to do?

What would you do if the world got cleansed by Zombies and you and a handful of FIMU members survived together?

What's the craziest thing you've done?

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 n33d2skate
Is pony shipping hawt?
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 meetroid8
If you could be anywhere, doing anything, where would you be and what would you be doing? Favorite pizza toppings? When was the last time you actually watched FiM?
Is pony shipping hawt?n33d2skate
Yes :wink:
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Overlord93

If you can do anything you want for one day, exatcly 24 hours. what stuff are you going to do?

What would you do if the world got cleansed by Zombies and you and a handful of FIMU members survived together?

What's the craziest thing you've done?

kierwinyoung

Fly helicopters, drive fast cars. Get rich. All the usual stuff.
Go on a zombie killing rampage
Nothing, I don't do crazy things. I'm a very dull person.
Is pony shipping hawt?n33d2skate

Only if humanised >_>
If you could be anywhere, doing anything, where would you be and what would you be doing?

Favorite pizza toppings?

When was the last time you actually watched FiM?
meetroid8

At home playing all the video games money can buy
I like mozerrella, jalapenos, red pepper and any kind of spicy meat.

End of season 2, there are very few programs where I can rewatch episodes.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

What was the longest time you've played a video game in a single day?

On a scale of 1-10, how OP is bloodbending? 

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Overlord93

What was the longest time you've played a video game in a single day?

On a scale of 1-10, how OP is bloodbending? 

DrAwesomeMD

I may have had 1 or 2 24 hour sessions. But I don't usually time myself, and I have lots of 5 minute breaks to avoid losing my attention. I should measure them in future though.

10, Makes all the other elements look pretty lame. Needs a nerf.

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kierwinyoung
What do you think is the fate of this union?
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Overlord93
What do you think is the fate of this union?kierwinyoung
Take every day as it comes. That's what I say.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 meetroid8
Blarg?
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points