FIMU - Union Info, Overview and Rules

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

Welcome to the friendship is magic union, I hope you stay and enjoy yourself. But first, what is this union about?

Well, here at the FIMU I hope to start a great place for users of gamespot, forum members and the likes, to post and have fun. Ponies are the main topic at hand, and a love for their shenanigans. But don't feel obliged to post about ponies, you don't even need to watch the show, anything goes here, I want to make a relaxed union, and hence, here are the rules:

RULES:

• There are no rules

jk, obviously, users must still obey gamespots Terms of Use  and also the rules that apply to unions (see link below)

I also don't have any personal restrictions on forum games of any kind, however, there are restrictions that GS has in place (in order to cut down on spam) Which can be read HERE

Other than those basics, its free game. Have fun out there kids :P

Union Links:

> ALL THE EPISODES OF SEASON 1 CAN BE FOUND HERE <

> FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GIF/REACTION ARCHIVE <

> FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC SIGS (courtesy of meconate)

Union Chatroom:

CHATROOM - CLICK HERE

[spoiler] Password:xponies [/spoiler]            

#2 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

USERBARS ETC.

For Members:

For Officers:

#4 Posted by Deihjan (30213 posts) -

If people want to make some avatars/reaction images and don't know how to resize/don't have the means to resize a gif, have some links!

LunaPic - online picture editor, can also add rain effects, text and a lot more to your pictures or gifs, as well as resizing pictures.

Imgur - Upload your pictures to imgur once you're done with them over on LunaPic, and if you want to add the pictures to the reaction image archive, PM an officer :3

Ponibooru is a good place to find pony pictures, gifs and more.

#6 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Temporary 'BONK' fix.

Credit to 'CellDrax' for linking me here somehow in the first place. Because the original boards of this union are sometimes buggy and often give you the 'BONK' or 'OOPS' message when posting, here's a temporary solution;

CLICK HERE! (And possibly bookmark it.)

This link will send you to the current Gamespot forum version of this board, which is pretty stable at the moment, certainly in comparison to the union boards. There isn't much of a difference, aside from you cannot see things like union front page, but you can always return to the default union layout here to see things like that.

Hope this helps.