Based n33d.

#102 Posted by Aux99 (1689 posts) -

Good luck

#103 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]I'll go see it for everyone in the union.Celldrax

Based n33d.

Based God follows me on Twitter.
#104 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
I'm sick of everyone complaining about the Equestria Girls toys. The actual pony toys didn't look like their characters either. Also, why are grown men freaking out over toys? If you don't like them, don't buy them. That simple. Stop throwing a little hissy fit because your toys, that are directly targeted towards little girls, doesn't fit your standards. Go read a book or something.
#105 Posted by Celldrax (14772 posts) -

I'm sick of everyone complaining about the Equestria Girls toys. The actual pony toys didn't look like their characters either. Also, why are grown men freaking out over toys? If you don't like them, don't buy them. That simple. Stop throwing a little hissy fit because your toys, that are directly targeted towards little girls, doesn't fit your standards. Go read a book or something.n33d2skate

So long as the toy and movie designs are kept seperate, then I can't really complain.

We get our pony related movie (which I still remain cautiously optimistic about), and girls can get their monster high look alikes. And others will make fan-made versions anyway, which people will quite happily buy.

#106 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]I'm sick of everyone complaining about the Equestria Girls toys. The actual pony toys didn't look like their characters either. Also, why are grown men freaking out over toys? If you don't like them, don't buy them. That simple. Stop throwing a little hissy fit because your toys, that are directly targeted towards little girls, doesn't fit your standards. Go read a book or something.Celldrax

So long as the toy and movie designs are kept seperate, then I can't really complain.

We get our pony related movie (which I still remain cautiously optimistic about), and girls can get their monster high look alikes. And others will make fan-made versions anyway, which people will quite happily buy.

The only person who has a right to be angry is Lauren Faust, because Hasbro went against her whole vision and reasoning for the show. Even then though, the toys are made just to make money. Welcome to the world of running a successful business.
#107 Posted by Celldrax (14772 posts) -

Fair warning: overlook this post if you don't want some things spoiled about the movie (it airs in just over a week).

Uh... leaked images from the last 10 or so minutes, if anyone's interested.

http://imgur.com/a/GVkYv

[spoiler] Wings... f*cking wings... and anthro ears (I admit, I was kind of expecting that to happen towards the end, anyway). [/spoiler]

#108 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
Everyone's going to end up liking it. Brony fandom throws a fit over the tiniest things.
#109 Posted by Celldrax (14772 posts) -

New trailer as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNuFqaWFfCk

#110 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -

I'm very confused by the ears and wings. They don't have them in every shot, so it appears they 'acquire' them as the movie progresses. How is that going to work?

I'll watch it for those pony sections, those at least might be worth watching.  

#111 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

At Least them trailers are making it better, not to mention the whining is almost everywhere.

The trailers are just great, although I'll never expect Philippines will premiere it in my place, otherwise, I'll just wait for my bros to find some way to watch it. 

#112 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -

New trailer comes out and every brony is like "OH, IT REALLY ISN'T THAT BAD". It's like pancakes man. 

#113 Posted by Celldrax (14772 posts) -

New trailer comes out and every brony is like "OH, IT REALLY ISN'T THAT BAD". It's like pancakes man. 

n33d2skate

I have seen a bit of that.

'It doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be'

'this could actually be good!'

'I'm kind of looking forward to this now'

top lel.

#114 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -
[QUOTE="n33d2skate"]

Celldrax

top lel.

hmm, That's now, but Before, They were like.

Alicorn Twily first sucks, now This!

This is bad!

an'all the hate.

I reacted like this, "lol those guys just ate their hate." 

#115 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
[QUOTE="Celldrax"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"]

kierwinyoung

top lel.

This is bad!

an'all the hate.

This comes out soon, doesn't it? I told you all I'd go see it. Well...guess I'm gonna. 

#116 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -
[QUOTE="kierwinyoung"][QUOTE="Celldrax"][QUOTE="n33d2skate"]

n33d2skate

top lel.

This is bad!

an'all the hate.

This comes out soon, doesn't it? I told you all I'd go see it. Well...guess I'm gonna. 

hehe, I'm gonna watch it too, well, I doubt if Philippines is going to premiere it in my place, but i'll find some way Download it or something. 

#117 Posted by Wanderer5 (25726 posts) -
Lol Spike the Dog does talk. And it amusing seeing Twilight adapting of being a human.
#118 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
I can't see it in theaters since it's not showing at the theater it WAS previously showing at. I could go to Reston, but I won't.
#119 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -
WAS is your word, mine is never. gonna rely on the Internet. XD
#120 Posted by Celldrax (14772 posts) -

Well, the premiere is over and done with. Been lurking about 6 different threads today (DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA!), and seem to have (maybe) gotten some legit info from one or two attendees.

People have seemed to enjoyed the movie. And Spike's role may not actually be as terrible as I assumed. Though of course, you don't really have to guess too hard to figure out most of the plotline.

If anything, it should at least be good for a few giggles.

[spoiler] Now just gotta wait for someone to post the movie somewhere. [/spoiler]

#121 Posted by Celldrax (14772 posts) -

Someone call an exorcist!

1fo.gif

Also saw the last 13 minutes of the movie.

>feeling of apathy

I was keeping an open mind... but damn, if people thought season 3 had panda-rings...

I know it doesn't makes much sense to complain about the writing of a MLP movie, but man that was cliche.

#122 Posted by n33d2skate (5069 posts) -
I watched it on YouTube. It actually isn't too bad; not surprised.
#123 Posted by Celldrax (14772 posts) -

I watched it on YouTube. It actually isn't too bad; not surprised.n33d2skate

I was pleasantly surprised how much it felt like I was watching the mane 6 in their normal pony forms.

The last 13 minutes was still pretty eh...

#124 Posted by kierwinyoung (3147 posts) -

Since this was like ancient years ago and haven't watched it that time. Now that I've watched it I can actually post my opinion upon it now.

I think Equestria Girls was just great, not best. not bad. just great. Ponies first and then the good ol' teenage drama for Prom queen an'all. It was ok and I got moments of laughter too.