DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

I feel like hearing from all of you. So what's your favorite RPG?

Mine's Earthbound.

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
only FFX for me. still havent played that many RPG's...
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Final Fantasy VI without a doubt
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts
Disgaea. I love SRPGs.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DrAwesomeMD

Disgaea. I love SRPGs.joeadonis1

Ah, Disgaea proved to be hours upon hours of fun for me. FF Tactics is still my #1 SRPG though(Disgaea a close second).

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

That's tough...but I'll say Chrono Trigger! :D

GatCloudX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 GatCloudX
Member since 2008 • 1459 Posts
FFVIII
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MASTERBLADEX
Member since 2008 • 1286 Posts
hmm,i really can't say but if i had a choice ut would be out of tales of the abyss,ff,7,8 kh2
Avatar image for TheForgotten0ne
TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheForgotten0ne
Member since 2007 • 3759 Posts

Not hard!

The Legend of Dragoons! The best Story I have ever even read/seen/experienced!

The characters are perfect, every character fit their story. The graphics isn't the best, but it isn't bad either!

Every one should try this game!

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind is my favourite.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DJ-Lafleur

hmm,i really can't say but if i had a choice ut would be out of tales of the abyss,ff,7,8 kh2MASTERBLADEX

Tales of the Abyss was an awesome game! :D

polarmanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 polarmanda
Member since 2007 • 1412 Posts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant if I'm not choosing an FF title otherwise FFX.
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AlBeadFFx
its any RPG but right now ive played minimal RPG's and my two are Geist cuz it was fun for the time i played it and mainly FFX
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]hmm,i really can't say but if i had a choice ut would be out of tales of the abyss,ff,7,8 kh2DJ-Lafleur

yes it is, luke fan fabre is by one the best characters i've seen in a rpg.

Tales of the Abyss was an awesome game! :D

IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts

FFX. FFVII and FFIX are close. I can understand why someone would say FFT, but Disgaea and ToA are only so good.

LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LoneRex
Member since 2006 • 1717 Posts
Hm, since this seems like RPGs besides FF, I'll go with Golden Sun because It's still kind of fresh in my mind and it was pretty fun. :P
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AlBeadFFx
thats the game that i never got that i wanted to get cuz i heard it was really good!!! *hides in a corner* i guess i need to get out from underneath the rock im under.....
Ardain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ardain
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts

That's tough...but I'll say Chrono Trigger! :D

DJ-Lafleur

I would agree with you Chrono Trigger is my favorite game too. this is one of my first RPG's I have played and to this day I still love this game.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DJ-Lafleur

Hm, since this seems like RPGs besides FF, I'll go with Golden Sun because It's still kind of fresh in my mind and it was pretty fun. :PLoneRex

Golden sun and Golden Sun: The Lost age, are both incredible games! :D:D:D

My favorite GBA RPG's for sure. :)

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MASTERBLADEX
yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DJ-Lafleur

yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.MASTERBLADEX

Yeah, I always like finding a new Djinni, and the games has wonderful visuals for the GBA! :)

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.DJ-Lafleur

Yeah, I always like finding a new Djinni, and the games has wonderful visuals for the GBA! :)

the specail attacks and spells was beautiful looking. man, i wish the franchise would have continued.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.MASTERBLADEX

the specail attacks and spells was beautiful looking. man, i wish the franchise would have continued.

yeah, that would ahve been nice. :(

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MASTERBLADEX
[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.DJ-Lafleur

no kidding, well, there is 2 tales games to lokk foward to. symphonia 2 and tales of vesperria. if it's anything like abyss of destiny or even legendia im buying them for sure.
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 IceDefenseGod
I'm not usually a fan of Action-RPG's. I think that that's mixing two amazing things which results in a waste of time. Crisis Core and ToA are the biggest exceptions.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.MASTERBLADEX

no kidding, well, there is 2 tales games to lokk foward to. symphonia 2 and tales of vesperria. if it's anything like abyss of destiny or even legendia im buying them for sure.

Yup! I have a Wii, but no 360 V_V. So I can get ToS 2 :D! But not Tales of Vesperia :(. Vesperia looks cool, too :cry:.

TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheForgotten0ne
[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

Yup! I have a Wii, but no 360 V_V. So I can get ToS 2 :D! But not Tales of Vesperia :(. Vesperia looks cool, too :cry:.

You don't want an X360! You want a PS3!

PS3 is the way to go!

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.TheForgotten0ne

PS3 is the way to go!

Dude! Ninja Gaiden II and Gears of War 2! I'd rather play those than most PS3 exclusives!

TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheForgotten0ne
[QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.DrAwesomeMD

PS3 is the way to go!

Dude! Ninja Gaiden II and Gears of War 2! I'd rather play those than most PS3 exclusives!

Well, I don't like NG, not my type of game. And Gears of War was just a fps with great graphic, the story wasn't that big...

So I rather have MGS4 and FF13. And GT5, I can't wait for that game, no racing game can beat it :D

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"]yeah golden sun rocks. but i loved the battle system the most.TheForgotten0ne

PS3 is the way to go!

Well, I don't like NG, not my type of game. And Gears of War was just a fps with great graphic, the story wasn't that big...

So I rather have MGS4 and FF13. And GT5, I can't wait for that game, no racing game can beat it :D

The new Gears of War is supposed to have a really good story. A ton of secrets from the first will be revealed.

IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 IceDefenseGod
PS3 was a much bigger deal back before Capcom sold out. When we had FF's and DMC4 coming our way only, we were sitting pretty.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Darmi
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"]

PS3 is the way to go!

TheForgotten0ne

The new Gears of War is supposed to have a really good story. A ton of secrets from the first will be revealed.

Maybe, but It's just that they are doing this way too fast if you ask me...

This is going to blow everyone's mind but Gears of War actually had a good story. They just forgot to put it in the game. Read the external information about the story (it was on a website before, might still be) and you may just be surprised.

Also, NG2 > PS3

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"]

PS3 is the way to go!

Darmi

This is going to blow everyone's mind but Gears of War actually had a good story. They just forgot to put it in the game. Read the external information about the story (it was on a website before, might still be) and you may just be surprised.

Also, NG2 > PS3

I know! It had such a rich, mysterious world that has a great history behind it and you learn almost nothing about it.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 fs_metal
I'm not usually a fan of Action-RPG's. I think that that's mixing two amazing things which results in a waste of time. Crisis Core and ToA are the biggest exceptions.IceDefenseGod
Mass Effect pwns joo noob!!!!
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 fs_metal
[QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"]

PS3 is the way to go!

Darmi

Also, NG2 > PS3

Gears of War does not have a good story dude. It has a story that leaves out masive chunks.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="Darmi"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"]

PS3 is the way to go!

fs_metal

Also, NG2 > PS3

Gears of War does not have a good story dude. It has a story that leaves out masive chunks.

Well, it has the potential to have an amazing story, and they're filling in a lot of the chunks left out.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 fs_metal
You can only hope. It's one of the reasons I was disappointed in that game
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Darmi

Gears of War does not have a good story dude. It has a story that leaves out masive chunks.fs_metal

That's what I mean. In the game there is virtually no story. It's like you are just randomly fighting a bunch of humanoid aliens and all the cities are broken and there's all these refugee camps around. Wuts going on?

But if you actually do some more research and look at the story in other places, which virtually no Gears of War players will, then there is actually some background.

The game is still full of holes though. Gears of War 2 needs moar story!

IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 IceDefenseGod

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]Gears of War does not have a good story dude. It has a story that leaves out masive chunks.Darmi

That's what I mean. In the game there is virtually no story. It's like you are just randomly fighting a bunch of humanoid aliens and all the cities are broken and there's all these refugee camps around. Wuts going on?

But if you actually do some more research and look at the story in other places, which virtually no Gears of War players will, then there is actually some background.

The game is still full of holes though. Gears of War 2 needs moar story!

The only reason I even suspected the ending to that overrated, total letdown was because you were fighting the big dude (I forget his name).

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 fs_metal
General Raam. You didn't learn his name until you acutally fought him and he only appeared in the game once before that when he executed some dude in the underground. You were never told who that was or what hte significance of it was
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DrAwesomeMD

General Raam. You didn't learn his name until you acutally fought him and he only appeared in the game once before that when he executed some dude in the underground. You were never told who that was or what hte significance of it wasfs_metal

The game had the same problem as Halo: It had a good story with a great history behind it, but the game does a poor job of telling it.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 fs_metal
The story was the only reason I finished Halo.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Darmi

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]General Raam. You didn't learn his name until you acutally fought him and he only appeared in the game once before that when he executed some dude in the underground. You were never told who that was or what hte significance of it wasDrAwesomeMD

The game had the same problem as Halo: It had a good story with a great history behind it, but the game does a poor job of telling it.

QFT

Halo 3's story, or lack thereof, was shocking.

eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45 eztarg8
My favorite RPG is final fantasy and that will never change. Others are good like dragon quest, but nothing to keep me coming back for more like FF does. Plus I'm not a really RPG fan anyway.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DJ-Lafleur

My favorite RPG is final fantasy and that will never change. Others are good like dragon quest, but nothing to keep me coming back for more like FF does. Plus I'm not a really RPG fan anyway.eztarg8

same here! except for the not being a big RPg fan part, I am a big RPG fan.

GatCloudX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 GatCloudX
Member since 2008 • 1459 Posts

the legend of the dragoon

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 fs_metal
Some of my other favorites include Diablo 1 and 2, Chrono Trigger, Oblivion and Morrowind,. KOTOR 1 and 2, Mass Effect and the Dragon Quest games.
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts

Some of my other favorites include Diablo 1 and 2, Chrono Trigger, Oblivion and Morrowind,. KOTOR 1 and 2, Mass Effect and the Dragon Quest games.fs_metal

I forgot about Diablo. I wish Blizzard would hurry up and make Diablo 3 already.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 fs_metal
Dude that would be so awesome. We are getting SC2 though. That's pretty cool