Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts

My worst experience is learning Blue Magic from enemies in FFV, IX, X and X-2

Catching chocobos in some episodes was quite frustrating... :?

chyng85

yes, I fully agree on both statements. 

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 vegeta789
Now tHaT WAS THE BETTER PART OF NEWLY ADDED BATTLE THINIES THAT i LIKED ABOUT 4 OR 6 9DON'T QUITE REMEMBER BECAUSE IT WAS A LONG TIME SINCE i PLAYEDEITHER) i HAVE TO ADMIT, THE MAGITEK ARMORED ROBOTIC GUNDAM LIKE MECH ROBOTS MADE OF ALLOY AND METAL WHICH ARE NOT HUMAN BUT EVANGELIONLIKE WAS COOL. (yES, i BASICALLY SAID ROBOT 20 DIFFERENT TIMES TO ANNOY YOU! :)) THE MAGITEK WER REALLY COOL, BUT not AS COOL AS ESPERS.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 vegeta789
mEW, WHY DOESIT CONSTANTLY SAYyou're the last poster?
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 vegeta789
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

Well said Lordmew...

I never met Magitekk though, so I don't know about that ^^'

lordmew

Belive me when I say this, she would have been infuriated with the amount of length and depth in your posts, and she would do personal attack against you. If only Dreadlord was here, almost laughable. Because of Dreadlord and Yonathin answering on everything in the last Big Quiz ( I am still thinking about the 50+ questions mind you) since according to Magi : Maniam cheated and purpously put the questions out when they popped online and not when she was:D Although, she did have really good knowledge about the games, but a temper faaaaaaaar over he top.

She got banned a little bit over a year ago, I voted for her in the Union member of the year the year she got banned though. All she wanted and tried for years was to have her name in the union hall of fame. I think Dread took that from her too:lol: 

sssssssssssssss 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#257 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts
o.O sounds.. interesting... I didn't know people COULD be banned... and I shall be in that hall of fame one day <<...>> and perhaps a moderator... yes.. that is the plan.. lol
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

Sorry for being late with the posts, I had work and sleep to do. With different timezones comes different online times.

First, I think we are done with the major discussion and can put it behind us. On the topic of FF6 and FF4 it was mainly the characthers story, backstory and personalities that drew me into the games. FF4 got a much worse situation there though with some characthers being a bit quick and unthoughful and can easily lure you into advancing too far. FF6 got a ton of characthers which does have a backstory, a personality that one might understand and reasoning behind their actions throughout the game. The Espers themselves all are from one place and have their own story too, that being of the War of the Magi. Just the combination of all the elements in the game makes it the perfect game for me, the only thing that it lacks (and I think it improves on it) is the 3D graphics which started with FF7.

Spoilerbombs : Storyelements that isnt universaly known and should stay unsaid for those that may play it later. 

Oh and yeah, Magitekk got permabanned from Gamespot after one kid kept following her around to every union to taunt her. She was not a fan of asians so she threw quite a lot of racist rage aginst this one guy, she was banned for racist behaviour about 1 1/2 year ago. Not to mention, Dread looks like he is half asian at least, so Dread was a quick target for her. Because of all that Maniam started to rage at her too, it was complete chaos. The Yona arrived and threw fuel at the fire. The worst part is, when she wasnt enraged she was the one with the best arguments and reasoning. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Xx_Kares_xX
Sounds interesting o.o @.@...
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 vegeta789
Okay mew. fair enough. But btw, what CAN i say about games if I cannot discuss the story? is explainingg battle mwchanics alright? But then.. isn'tthat too spoiling the game? so what CAN i say about a ff game I like. BTW kares, I have mnay rpg games. Putting a rpg fighting free action and attacking game first doesnt mean im not a real rpg gamer. Saying it shows just the kind of gamer I am is convoluted. Not to be mean, but that's just the word I'd use to describe it. Don't say things like tat unles you are absolutley sure 100 % that I actually DO put  fighting gaes first, which I don't, nor do I consider dissidia to actually even be a fighting game. Most times when you level up it's not a fighting game. In fighting games,( whicharen't bad and I wouldn't even CARE at all if someone DID put it first) you generally don't level up. You saying that 'it shows what kind of gamer I am" seems like you are trying to dictate to me what game sI shpuld put first. However, i certainly, while I like them, do not put fighting games first at all.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Xx_Kares_xX
You can talk about the story, you just need to have spoiler tags x.x And I thought we'd moved passed the RPG player comment I made... It really seems like you are trying to start arguements, I didn't respond because I was trying to let it slide and just continue on but you brought it back up. I'm sorry I offended you x.x now drop it.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 vegeta789

You can talk about the story, you just need to have spoiler tags x.x And I thought we'd moved passed the RPG player comment I made... It really seems like you are trying to start arguements, I didn't respond because I was trying to let it slide and just continue on but you brought it back up. I'm sorry I offended you x.x now drop it.Xx_Kares_xX

i noe, It's all good, i just wanted to let off a fart................

heheheheeehehehehee...lol.....

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 vegeta789
nobody responded so I have ta double post again,sorry about that, but anyway, this isn't that bad o an expeience, but on 13-2 i was riding  a chocobo and i didn't know you needd to eed it gyashi greens and i was excited aout the fact tgat the chocobo stays with you when you get off of it and I got off ffor stupud stuff and also to pick up items, and wasted all my gyashi greens! not too bad o an experience, but t still sucked.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Xx_Kares_xX
That's depressing, I still haven't played FFXIII-2...x.x not really looking forward too it... then again it can't be worse than FFXIII was x.x
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 vegeta789

That's depressing, I still haven't played FFXIII-2...x.x not really looking forward too it... then again it can't be worse than FFXIII was x.xXx_Kares_xX

it's 10 times better tan 13. Really pretty good game. x.x it has time traveling in it, and you can have monsters on your team although it makes up for not having a 3rd character, but you can hace more monsters to choose from than characters from previous ff games. You only have 2 playable characters, and one monster. Much more than 1 to choose from, though. and you gt the crystarium board, whch functiins like the sphere grid, but diffeent. you have job classes, and when you lspend the points you get through battle, the crystarium board levels that job class up you use the c board fro, and you can choose from 4-8 different job classes I believe. It's so fun to me it's one of my favorite FF ames ever. I strongly recommend it.Â