Which character in FF do you think is the most developed?

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

^^Topic :D

Often, we expect to have deeply developed characters in a FF, can't help it. FF has set a standard so high that everytime i get a new FF game, i really want to know deep about a character, any character.

So far, FF producers havent been overly dissapointing in bringing to us well-developed characters. So, in your opinion, which is the most developed character in a FF? In terms of personality, emotional growth and other aspects. [and when i say development, i don't mean how high the level of a character is. But the depth of the way character is :D]

seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
Yuna and Tidus tie for the vote. When I got into their story, it actually meant something to me. Their developement was extraordinary, and came out through many parts in the story. Also, having X-2 allowed for even more developement.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
I think Auron. He has a lot of backstory and plays a massive role in FFX.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts

^^Topic :D

Often, we expect to have deeply developed characters in a FF, can't help it. FF has set a standard so high that everytime i get a new FF game, i really want to know deep about a character, any character.

So far, FF producers havent been overly dissapointing in bringing to us well-developed characters. So, in your opinion, which is the most developed character in a FF? In terms of personality, emotional growth and other aspects. [and when i say development, i don't mean how high the level of a character is. But the depth of the way character is :D]

kinetic-core
I would say easily Final Fantasy VI. All of the main characters in that game had their own unique personalities and back stories, and they grew and matured. They had all learned some of lifes most important lessons by the end of the game. Kitase and Sakaguchi did an absolutely wonderful job with that game
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
yeah, i have no choice but to actually agree with fs here. Kitase and Sakaguchi always had a way with the characters. Be it political, fantasy or war, the characters' in-depth development is what makes the story come alive everytime. Take FFT, that's comprised of one of the best FF stories ever.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
yeah, i have no choice but to actually agree with fs here. Kitase and Sakaguchi always had a way with the characters. Be it political, fantasy or war, the characters' in-depth development is what makes the story come alive everytime. Take FFT, that's comprised of one of the best FF stories ever.kinetic-core
FFT wasn't Kitase and Sakaguchi. It was Yasumi Matsuno, who was the main man behind FFXII until about a year ago
CrabbyYuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CrabbyYuna
Member since 2006 • 739 Posts
Yuna and Tidus tie for the vote. When I got into their story, it actually meant something to me. Their developement was extraordinary, and came out through many parts in the story. Also, having X-2 allowed for even more developement. seankulbeth
same here:D