Versus XIII going to PS4??????? hmmm.....

mztazmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mztazmz
Member since 2003 • 1405 Posts

Well hello everyone!!!!

I know I haven't made an appearance in a million years so I thought I'd drop by and see what's going on ;)

SO as you know, Versus is one of my most anticipated games ever! LOL and I'm wondering why so many delays??? Is it because with PS4 around the corner, they figure why not bring it to PS4 with those spiffy new graphics? Did Sony somehow entice them to do so knowing that it will increase PS4 sales?(to be honest, I would buy one right away if it had Versus)

Well E3 is coming up and I'm sure there will be news of some kind about this damn game!

All I can say is that it better blow my mind and then blow my...........well you get the point:P

mztazmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mztazmz
Oh and I'm not at all implying that it won't also be on PS3 if it goes to PS4. It's just that there are several games slated to come out on both current consoles and next gen consoles so I'm sure with all the money and time spent on Versus, they would like to make a good amount of sales I think 8)
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts
I just want them to hurry the hell up. I don't even want the game anymore... with this long of a development time it's probably going to be terrible. I just want them to release it to they can move on already and make something.. ANYTHING that's actually decent for once in the past 5 or so years.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
It's definitely not normal to have such a long development time for a game.  There's really only two things you can assume about it at this point when you're just a spectator.  A negative outlook that assumes they're having massive internal problems or a positive outlook that hopes they are just being extra careful with the game by putting all their heart and soul into it.  Unfortunately, it seems as though the former is more plausible.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
Agreed.. its not possible to take that long in making a video game. Yes we have been reading the news about SE getting mad with long development times, but VsXIII story seems a joke to the fans. And thats considering KHIII was never made :?. If VsXIII isnt the best game ever, Im pretty sure SE will go down to hell... and this time not even sakaguchi will save them :?
mztazmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mztazmz

You know I just remembered that Wada(the SE president) resigned a few months back. I personally thought he was part of the reason that SE has been going downhill over the last few years, not to mention SE putting so much focus on buying other game companies.

I know that Nomura was very adamant that Versus remain a console exclusive, maybe that has a lot to do with the internal problems they're having. I would guess that the internal battle is between the dev team's vision of making the game the way they want vs. the corporate side of SE being concerned about the financial risk of taking so long to make the game.

Well, all we can do now is wait for this upcoming news which I assume will be at E3

I still have faith that it will be awesome. The last trailer we saw was great!

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xx_Kares_xX
The last trailer we saw... that's about 3 years old? Whether or not Wada is or isn't the problem means nothing because you can't recover from this big of a screw up in just a couple of months, companies and financial business does not work that way. They could spend YEARS trying to recover from the damage that's already been done to the company.
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#8 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
No biggie. Not like I'm getting a One *stupid name* any time after it's release PS4 here I come *along with the Wii U*.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xx_Kares_xX
**** you Square for shitting on everything Final Fantasy Ever was and everything that you are turning it into... that is all.
mztazmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mztazmz

Well holy shit! I thought it was wishful thinking, but looks like it's official now :o:):D:twisted:

Versus becomes FFXV for PS4!

Check out the new trailer with some AMAZEBALLZ GAMEPLAY ACTION 8)

I am sooooooo happy now

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JukedSolid
Ok everybody, I know we've been ranting about how annoying it is that they've been taking so long on this, but hoooooly crap I am soooo sold!  I don't know how they did it, but just that trailer left me feeling very excited.  I already feel like the characters seem interesting and enigmatic.  I'm especially interested in the main character, who it looks like they're planning on setting some pretty deep roots for.  Somehow, changing the title from versus XIII to just XV feels extremely fitting as well.  It's moments like these where I just seem to drop all my FF cynicism and become the fanboy again.  I am sooo with you on this one mztazmz.  
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#12 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
VersusXIII/XV still looks exciting to me.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

VersusXIII/XV still looks exciting to me.D3dr0_0

Yep same here, although I will wait for the game to be in my hands to finally feel ...relief

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JukedSolid

I just hope it reads like a good book.  The ones you never put down until you realize you've read halfway through the dang thing and you better slow down before it's over. 

You know I'm still rather surprised by the cross platforming of FF and KH even though it makes sense from a business standpoint. Â