Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

Hello everyone! it's time for another Oh-so-Important update from me! I know it's a little later than I'd planned, but I beat Final Fantasy Legend about an hour ago. I'm sure you are all wondering what I think of the game (and by that I mean, no one cares but I'm gonna say it anyway) Well really... my opinion on the game was... 'meh'. I mean It's hard to rate this game without thinking about when it actually came out, but the point of this challenge is to see if they hold up today... and really, I don't know if it does or not. It really depends on if you are an oldschool gamer or not. There was some cryptic stuff in it, but nothing that couldn't be figured out on your own with some patience. The leveling conventions really annoyed the hell out of me... but it also did a lot of other things right that still hold up today. The whole game is only about 6 - 10 hours long, and at LEAST half of that is grinding for gold. I could go into detail but I guess I'll save that for the review, I guess I'll just say I'm glad I finally played it... and for some reason I had some fun with it, but it's not a game I think I will ever play again.

Now FINALLY onto FFII. I plan on putting a lot of time into this game this weekend as I want to get my way through it as quickly as I can... not because it's bad, but because I really want to play FFIII for some reason. Anyway, thanks again everyone.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#52 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
Don't kid yourself.... it's bad :P
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

I was about to ask for an update:P

Keep it up, in about two/three games you reach the pinnacle of Squaresoft; FF4 to FF8 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Xx_Kares_xX

Don't kid yourself.... it's bad :PBalmane

Yeah it's usually considered to be bad ^^'. I decided not to abuse the Fynn/Teleport grinding method, I'm trying to play this game as legitimately as possible as if it were my first time playing, except I'm actually specializing in the way the game intended, and I know this is gonna sound weird, but so far it's actually way better than I remember it to be. It's still nothing compared to the original, but it's not nearly as bad as I remember (then again... I thought it was pretty bad.. so take that as you will) 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Xx_Kares_xX

I was about to ask for an update:P

Keep it up, in about two/three games you reach the pinnacle of Squaresoft; FF4 to FF8 

lordmew

Thank you for showing interest, all of you guys in the forum really are making this more enjoyable for me. I'm actually NOT looking forward to FFIV... mostly because it's the game I've played more than any other in the series... that and the after years is REALLY long x.x, but hey maybe once I get  there I will change my mind. Speaking of  FFVIII, has anyone else noticed that every character in the FF series that has control over time has horns? (Chaos, Garland, Ultimecia... well I guess not Noel... but he doesn't really count he's in a spin-off lol)

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Balmane
No problem, i may do this aswell. But with just the main games. FFIV was the first final fantasy that I almost finished but then stopped and never went back. It was such a good game!!
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Xx_Kares_xX

No problem, i may do this aswell. But with just the main games. FFIV was the first final fantasy that I almost finished but then stopped and never went back. It was such a good game!!Balmane

I've actually done it before with just the main games... really I did this challenge because I wanted to give myself an excuse to force my way through the spin offs, as well as a reason to force myself through XIII again before I tried XIII-2... that and of course it's just a great series and I really was in the mood to play a lot of the games again ^^'. I actually considered doing the games in a random order (exclusing direct sequels, those would follow their respective game) by using a random number generator or something, but I decided on doing them in order and just throwing in the spin off games wherever I felt they fit. I've also done A Metal Gear Challenge and I got Half way through my Tales series challenge before things kinda just... died. I played Tales of Phantasia all the way up to Tales of Innocence, but then my lack of systems kinda screwed me over, so I will return to that one another day. I'm also looking for other challenge ideas... but that won't really start until a long time from now considering the length of this one ^^'

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Xx_Kares_xX
Small update... I'm about 2/3s through Final Fantasy II and it's holding up quite a bit better than I'd remembered. i guess playing the game correctly really does help. On the other hand, I was talking with some friends about the challenge, and they brought up a 'spin off' game that I had missed. Ehergeiz God Bless the Ring. Though not really a spin-off of final fantasy, it contains about 5 Final fantasy VII Characters, and really, the ability to play as Cloud and Sephiroth was the selling point of the game, so I feel maybe I should put the game on the list, what do you all think?
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lordmew
Ehergeiz is that one fighting game Squaresoft made.... It is totaly up to you over this decision, The bad side is that it means more work and maybe even more money spent, and it is up to you if youre going to say this is an addition to the FF series. The good side is that you get a different game in the mix so that you wont burn out on the turn based stuff.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Xx_Kares_xX

Ehergeiz is that one fighting game Squaresoft made.... It is totaly up to you over this decision, The bad side is that it means more work and maybe even more money spent, and it is up to you if youre going to say this is an addition to the FF series. The good side is that you get a different game in the mix so that you wont burn out on the turn based stuff.lordmew

Thank you for your input. Luckily the friend that mentioned the game is willing to let me borrow it for the challenge (actually he said he may just give it to me because he never plays it anymore anyway) so that won't be an issue. I figure I may as well add it, by that point in the challenge I won't be getting through the games nearly as fast as I am now anyway because they will be longer. That and it's a pretty generic fighting game from what I understand, it will only take me a few play throughs to unlock every character and then I will basically be done with it. (Unlike Dissidia and Tobal. 2. Tobal 2 is a great game, and I'm aware you can unlock a chocobo as a playable character.. but that's stretching things a bit far for my taste x.x) Ehergeiz is a game I remember seeing when I was younger that I REALLY wanted to have, but never even really gor the chance to play it, so this is a good excuse too. Anyway, I guess I'll just shoe-horn Ehergeiz into the FFVII compilation.. probably around the same time I'm doing all the extra missions in Crisis Core or something.

Also, since I'm on the topic of the FFVII compilation, I guess I should let you guys know I will be watching Advent Children Complete, On the way to a Smile and Last Order as they come up in the plot line, just to see how well they fit in, but I won't be reviewing them because... well I've never reviewed anime or a movie before ^^'. I am also considering watching Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals (The Anime sequel to Final Fantasy V, for those of you that don't know) but I've heard it's awful, and if I add that then I'll have to add Final Fantasy Unlimited and Final Fantasy The Spirits withing as well just for completions sake... and both of those were just awful...x.x Anyway, that's enough of my ramblings for now, sorry guys, thanks for bearing with my long...winded...ness?

Edit: x.x Holy crap.. I just did the math, and this brings it up to a total of 40 Games... and that's still excluding the Chrono Titles.

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lordmew

Youre going to watch Advent Children. Be aware that the only good scene in the movie is with Tifa in the church, at least for me. They also make Bahamut look like some form of disfigured dragon...

With 40 games to finish I hope you doesnt go to school or Collage, cause thats only like one week left to. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Xx_Kares_xX

Youre going to watch Advent Children. Be aware that the only good scene in the movie is with Tifa in the church, at least for me. They also make Bahamut look like some form of disfigured dragon...

With 40 games to finish I hope you doesnt go to school or Collage, cause thats only like one week left to.

lordmew

I'm looking for work right now actually, and I already knew my challenge would slow down once that happens, that's why I didn't set a date. I have seen Advent Children before and I agree, that was my favorite scene. The movie is beautiful, but I don't think they had any idea where they were trying to go with the plot.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Balmane

[QUOTE="lordmew"]

Xx_Kares_xX

I'm looking for work right now actually, and I already knew my challenge would slow down once that happens, that's why I didn't set a date. I have seen Advent Children before and I agree, that was my favorite scene. The movie is beautiful, but I don't think they had any idea where they were trying to go with the plot.

I loved the Sephiroth fight. It gave me chills. Although it didnt make any sense I still loved that part!

Have you ever played The Bouncer? It's another fighting game Squaresoft made but it doesnt have anything to do with the FF series. I really enjoyed that game.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="lordmew"]

Balmane

I loved the Sephiroth fight. It gave me chills. Although it didnt make any sense I still loved that part!

Have you ever played The Bouncer? It's another fighting game Squaresoft made but it doesnt have anything to do with the FF series. I really enjoyed that game.

Yeah I've played the bouncer, it's actually less of a fighting game and more of a Beat 'Em Up. It was all right, I have to admit I never beat it. I put all my experience into unlocking new attacks and I ended up getting stuck on a level because I didn't have enough HP to survive it. Then again I didn't get my hands on the game until about two years ago, and I felt the controls were a little stiff, but it was almost a launch title for the PS2 so that's to be expected. Actually, I have almost every North American Square Soft PS2 game... I need to get a couple games to complete the collection.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Balmane
I rented it twice and finished it twice. I noticed when I played it, The main character looks similar to Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Just about 10 years older.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Xx_Kares_xX
I thought the exact same thing when I saw the cover lol. I do plan on going back to it, but...well... this FF challenge is going to keep me busy for quite a while... it's keeping me from a lot of other games I want to play lol. I just picked up Gungnir for the PSP yesterday and can't really touch it because I'm trying to make headway on this challenge. Speaking of which as far as an update goes, my playing of Final Fantasy II has slowed down, but that's because I've been working on the reviews... I have already beaten 2 games in the challenge and haven't started the review process yet, so I figured I should do some catching up... that and to be honest I'm almost at the last dungeon of FFII and I have to do a LOT of grinding to be useful (especially without the blood sword) sooooo yeah... it's not exactly engaging gameplay at this point... more just tapping 'x' while I watch tv. So that's the update everyone, don't worry, the challenge is still going strong.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Xx_Kares_xX
Hey everyone, I lly have an update, I just got done playing through Final Fantasy II's main story as well as the Soul of Rebirth mode (so much irritating grinding x.x). Now all I have left to do is beat the Arcane Labyrinth, which I'm actually looking forward to because, aside from the bosses, the dungeons are all puzzles. That should take me a few hours at the most I'd assume and then I'm onto Final Fantasy Legend II, the supposed best in the FF Legend Trilogy. I messed around with it a little the other day and it does seem to be a huge improvement, but I will still have to play it all the way through to see how the game holds up well today. Thanks again everyone for your continued support.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Balmane
That's cool. I never even heard of the Legend series before this.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Xx_Kares_xX

That's cool. I never even heard of the Legend series before this.Balmane

The first FFLegend was actually the first rpg to ever be put onto the gameboy, that's an interesting fact I just learned a few days ago becauseof this challenge. Anyway, they are pretty short games luckily, I really just want to get to Final Fantasy III already.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Xx_Kares_xX
SMALL UPDATE: It took me all day to grind and complete the Labyrinth dungeons, but I'm finally completely done with FFII. My Total Time clocked in at exactly 50 hours, and now, as I mentioned before, I will be playing Final Fantasy Legend II. That's really all for now.
raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 raven325
Member since 2005 • 2939 Posts

well good luck!!

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#72 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

SMALL UPDATE: It took me all day to grind and complete the Labyrinth dungeons, but I'm finally completely done with FFII. My Total Time clocked in at exactly 50 hours, and now, as I mentioned before, I will be playing Final Fantasy Legend II. That's really all for now.Xx_Kares_xX

Wow amazing! Congrats! keep up the good work! :)

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Xx_Kares_xX

well good luck!!

raven325

Thank you very much, I will need it x.x lol

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Xx_Kares_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]SMALL UPDATE: It took me all day to grind and complete the Labyrinth dungeons, but I'm finally completely done with FFII. My Total Time clocked in at exactly 50 hours, and now, as I mentioned before, I will be playing Final Fantasy Legend II. That's really all for now.angelbless

Wow amazing! Congrats! keep up the good work! :)

I wouldn't say amazing ^^' but thank you. I'm having a lot of trouble getting the videos together, it's taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'm determined to make it work. I haven't put much time into FFLegend II yet, mostly because I'm anticipating the arrival of Last Story (still... freakin' amazon STILL hasn't shipped it to me. Why the hell did I preorder it?) and since I planned on playing through it as part of the challenge anyway and this is the only time the wii will be really available to me for some time... I think I'm gonna jump straight into that one <<...>> who am I kidding.. I just really want to play it ^^'
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Xx_Kares_xX

All right everyone a quick but uneventful update. Long story short I've had a busy week and haven't gotten much gaming done, on the other hand however, I finally got my Copy of the Last Story. I've only played for a couple of hours but even with everything I'd seen ebfore playing it the game has blown my mind. the Graphics are easily the best I've ever seen on the Wii, the Sountrack is, of course, beautiful, and the gameplay is far more interesting and entertaining than I could have hoped (Just make sure to turn battle mode to Manual instead of Auto). I actually ran out and purchased a Classic Pro Controller just to play this game today, if you like RPGs and have a Wii, go out and buy it NOW.

Anyway, now that I'm done raving, My time in the challenge is being spent between Final Fantasy Legend II (much better than the first game so far) and The Last Story... and that's where things stand. Seriously  though, go buy Last Story... by a Wii just to PLAY last story... it's an amazing RPG.

Edit: Oh, I've also spent a lot of time grinding up my characters on Dissida 012... so yeah lol

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lordmew

All right everyone a quick but uneventful update. Long story short I've had a busy week and haven't gotten much gaming done, on the other hand however, I finally got my Copy of the Last Story. I've only played for a couple of hours but even with everything I'd seen ebfore playing it the game has blown my mind. the Graphics are easily the best I've ever seen on the Wii, the Sountrack is, of course, beautiful, and the gameplay is far more interesting and entertaining than I could have hoped (Just make sure to turn battle mode to Manual instead of Auto). I actually ran out and purchased a Classic Pro Controller just to play this game today, if you like RPGs and have a Wii, go out and buy it NOW.

Anyway, now that I'm done raving, My time in the challenge is being spent between Final Fantasy Legend II (much better than the first game so far) and The Last Story... and that's where things stand. Seriously  though, go buy Last Story... by a Wii just to PLAY last story... it's an amazing RPG.

Edit: Oh, I've also spent a lot of time grinding up my characters on Dissida 012... so yeah lol

Xx_Kares_xX

I cant wawit until you get to a part where I actually can argue with you:P
Kinda hard when I havent played any of the gmaes you are playing now

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

Anyway, now that I'm done raving, My time in the challenge is being spent between Final Fantasy Legend II (much better than the first game so far) and The Last Story... and that's where things stand. Seriously though, go buy Last Story... by a Wii just to PLAY last story... it's an amazing RPG.

lordmew

lol a place where you can argue with me huh? Well I can't say no to that, I love myself a friendly debate. What games are you thinking of in particular, just out of curiosity.
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lordmew
[QUOTE="lordmew"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

Anyway, now that I'm done raving, My time in the challenge is being spent between Final Fantasy Legend II (much better than the first game so far) and The Last Story... and that's where things stand. Seriously though, go buy Last Story... by a Wii just to PLAY last story... it's an amazing RPG.

Xx_Kares_xX

lol a place where you can argue with me huh? Well I can't say no to that, I love myself a friendly debate. What games are you thinking of in particular, just out of curiosity.

Easily said, the later games, from FFIV and beyond that 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Balmane
I have a Wii and I love RPGs..... :o
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Xx_Kares_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"][QUOTE="lordmew"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

lordmew

Easily said, the later games, from FFIV and beyond that 

Great I'm looking forward too it ^^ Maybe I should make adifferent thread for such debates so I can leave this one for general discussion and updates? Hmm Idk... I'll figure it out lol

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Xx_Kares_xX

I have a Wii and I love RPGs..... :oBalmane

*grabs you by the shoulders and shakes you violently* THEN GO GET LAST STORY NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 angelbless

[QUOTE="Balmane"]I have a Wii and I love RPGs..... :oXx_Kares_xX

*grabs you by the shoulders and shakes you violently* THEN GO GET LAST STORY NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Agreed!! :shock:

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="Balmane"]I have a Wii and I love RPGs..... :oangelbless

Agreed!! :shock:

Speaking of which, weren't you talking about playing online together sometime Angelbless? lol.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Balmane

[QUOTE="Balmane"]I have a Wii and I love RPGs..... :oXx_Kares_xX

You don't realise how mnay games I have to finish on my PS3 :P 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Xx_Kares_xX
Oh no I think I do.. I have a huge backlog on my PS3 as well... and I just bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution yesterday, which just added too it x.x. On the other hand, there have been VERY few good RPGs this generation (when compared to all the previous ones) so if you are looking for an RPG fix... GET THE GAAAAME!
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Balmane
Ah I finished Deus Ex myself. Very good game! I may get it one day. It's just that I wanna finish all the games I have at the moment. I am slowly getting there.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Xx_Kares_xX
Ah I finished Deus Ex myself. Very good game! I may get it one day. It's just that I wanna finish all the games I have at the moment. I am slowly getting there.Balmane
I've wanted Deus Ex Since it's release, I'm really glad to finally have it lol. Anyway good luck with all your ps3 games then lol
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Xx_Kares_xX
Hey Everyone, quick update, I am on the last stretch of The Last Story and man what an amazing ride x.x. I don't want to sound stupid but I haven't felt this much emotional attachment to a game since I first played Final Fantasy X... this game is a must play if you are an RPG lover, and I've got to say I think it's easily taken the spot as my favorite RPG ever. Anyway, I'm really hoping to be done with the game by Friday night, and then I will be back on trach to play Final Fantasy Legend II. Thanks again everyone for your continued support. My videos haven't been working out so far (obviously there haven't been any) but this game may force me to make a V-Log at the least.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Xx_Kares_xX
Hey Everyone another challenge update. I completed the Last Story... and I already want to play it all over again. This is a must play for any RPG fan, my one warning to all of you (which I found this to be a good thing but some people may not like it) is that the game is short... I did everything the game had to offer, including grinding for the ultimate equipment, and I beat the game in about 33 hours. So.. yeah, take that for what you will. I still give the game a 9.5 out of 10... almost gave it a ten.. but the framerate can be a little iffy.. some bosses have a slowdown that stalls to a stop. Well.. I'm reluctantly going back to Final Fantasy Legend II now... really, I think FFLegend 1 was worth a 5.5/10 at best... so I must admit I've been stalling when thinking about the second one.. but now that the last story is through I have no more excuses.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 angelbless

Hey Everyone another challenge update. I completed the Last Story... and I already want to play it all over again. This is a must play for any RPG fan, my one warning to all of you (which I found this to be a good thing but some people may not like it) is that the game is short... I did everything the game had to offer, including grinding for the ultimate equipment, and I beat the game in about 33 hours. So.. yeah, take that for what you will. I still give the game a 9.5 out of 10... almost gave it a ten.. but the framerate can be a little iffy.. some bosses have a slowdown that stalls to a stop. Well.. I'm reluctantly going back to Final Fantasy Legend II now... really, I think FFLegend 1 was worth a 5.5/10 at best... so I must admit I've been stalling when thinking about the second one.. but now that the last story is through I have no more excuses.Xx_Kares_xX

I really need to grab this soon :/.. Yeah 33hours is short for a JRPG :P

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Xx_Kares_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]Hey Everyone another challenge update. I completed the Last Story... and I already want to play it all over again. This is a must play for any RPG fan, my one warning to all of you (which I found this to be a good thing but some people may not like it) is that the game is short... I did everything the game had to offer, including grinding for the ultimate equipment, and I beat the game in about 33 hours. So.. yeah, take that for what you will. I still give the game a 9.5 out of 10... almost gave it a ten.. but the framerate can be a little iffy.. some bosses have a slowdown that stalls to a stop. Well.. I'm reluctantly going back to Final Fantasy Legend II now... really, I think FFLegend 1 was worth a 5.5/10 at best... so I must admit I've been stalling when thinking about the second one.. but now that the last story is through I have no more excuses.angelbless

I really need to grab this soon :/.. Yeah 33hours is short for a JRPG :P

It is short, but I have to admit, it's kind of good that it's short, the game is paced and the missing 20 or so hours is basically just all the random filler crap that most RPGS have like Random Battles and fetch quests, in a way (to me anyway) it showed how rpgs can be made well without resorting to old tactics. Honestly the short gametime didn't bug me at all, in fact it enhanced the game.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 angelbless
Is the story good? I mean like old final fantasies strory like? :P
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Xx_Kares_xX

Is the story good? I mean like old final fantasies strory like? :Pangelbless

I found the story very enjoyable. I will admit that it's pretty cliche... but somehow Sakaguchi (like usual) found a way to use these cliches correctly and keep them interesting and enjoyable. It's like his whole point of  the game was to tell an old fashioned fairy tale (Hence the title 'Last Story') but he somehow kept it interesting. Like I said before, the story borrowed very heavily from FFIX. Another thing was, I knew all of the main 'plot twists' right away, but that doesn't really mean anything. My friends hate watching movies with me because I'm that one person in the group who within the first five minutes of the movie can say 'Bruce Willis is dead!' or whatever correllating plot twist there is in the movie, so what I find predictable, others may not, but on the other hand, as you play you get the feeling that the plot twists were never meant to be huge awe inspiring revelations, but more just usual fairy tale tropes brought into this new world. Sorry I'll shut up now ^^' I hope I answered your question well enough.

I have a couple pieces of advice for you before you play it though.

1) The game is pretty straight forward, but I would suggest looking up a walkthrough/chapter guide not to actually get help playing the game, but just to make sure you don't miss a couple of harder to find secret chapters (trust me you won't want to miss ANYTHING in this game)

2) Do NOT play the multiplayer mode until after you beat the main story. I have several reasons for this. The first is that the multiplayer mode contains minor spoilers, which is rather annoying. Second, Unless you find a group with someone amazingly leveled (to an almost hacked extent) you will get your a** handed to you. and Third, if you DO happen to win, you can get game breaking equipment very early that can ruin your experience a bit. I got one sword in the arena that was so powerful that I wasn't able to trade it out in the main story until I got to the dungeon before the last one.

3).. I think that's about it really... HAVE FUN!

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Xx_Kares_xX
Hey Everyone.. small update.. kind of... lately I've been pretty busy, and though I hate to admit it, I'm running out of steam fast for this challenge.. I forgot how straining the earlier games can be... anyway, the challenge is not dead, I'm determined to get through it.. though I am going to say between main entries I will probably be taking breaks to play other games as well. At the very least a good couple of days with another game will cleanse my pallet enough so I can force myself through the lesser games on the list. (Like the FFLegend games x.x) anyway, thanks for your support anyway, I'm still working on videos... I really wish I was better at editing x.x
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Balmane

So you have finished FF1, FF2 and Legends 1? 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Xx_Kares_xX

So you have finished FF1, FF2 and Legends 1?

Balmane
And Last Story.. and I've clocked in about 50 hours of grinding in Dissidia since I started the challenge. I was right about one thing though... I've clocked about 5 hours into La Pucelle Tactics and it's already cleansed my pallet enough for me to continue with FFLegend II tonight... so.. YAY... I think? The challenge is by no means dead or even going to slow too much conisdering how long it would take me to complete all the games anyway x.x.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Balmane
Take your time. There is no rush, I kinda wanna do this also but I would only do it if I had all the games.