FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
I started to wonder, i have read all these discusissons about what FF character you should see in KH. But i wonderd, do you guys want to meet Sora in a FF game?
    It would be fun just to meet him as a person in the town, not as a huge role or anything, but as a small NPC. Should they do that? Or should they just never mix KH into FF?
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
NO!!!!!!!!! Not sora in a FF!!! Noooooo! I'm already thinking KH is a terrible example of FF. I don't wanna see sora cameo in any FF. For the simple fact that Sora is living on FF itself. Without FF, Sora could be begging in the streets for a game producer to even take a look at him and let him star in a game.
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FinalHorror
NO!!!!!!!!! Not sora in a FF!!! Noooooo! I'm already thinking KH is a terrible example of FF. I don't wanna see sora cameo in any FF. For the simple fact that Sora is living on FF itself. Without FF, Sora could be begging in the streets for a game producer to even take a look at him and let him star in a game.kinetic-core

haha! Thats hard girl! You really don't want it? It would be cool just to see him walk as a normal NPC in a town:)
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts

NO!!!!!!!!! Not sora in a FF!!! Noooooo! I'm already thinking KH is a terrible example of FF. I don't wanna see sora cameo in any FF. For the simple fact that Sora is living on FF itself. Without FF, Sora could be begging in the streets for a game producer to even take a look at him and let him star in a game.kinetic-core

ROFL ...i kinda agree...although making him an NPC in a sidequest in like FFXII where by beating the mission/killign the mark you get the keyblade

But Sora is just surviving off of FF popularity :P and really hes not an outstanding character...

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
If they include him he should be a joke character like the Raiden lookalike who was in MGS3.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
I am with KC on this HELL NO! Keep Sora as far away from FF as humanly possible
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
KH is not FF! Oh god KC, KH is furthest away from FF, only resemblance is characters who aren't even linked to their FF character, only thing FF about them is there character, a slight hint of their persona. And I highly doubt the reason KH has done so well is because there is a megre amount of FF characters in it. You havent even played the game, so get out your 'FF FTW ALL THE WAY' mode, because Final Fantasy looks like its changing into a game not typical Final Fantasy, just with the name slappped on so SE can sell it, Personally KH has made SE a large amount of money in 3 games, so it can't be that a bad a game.
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]NO!!!!!!!!! Not sora in a FF!!! Noooooo! I'm already thinking KH is a terrible example of FF. I don't wanna see sora cameo in any FF. For the simple fact that Sora is living on FF itself. Without FF, Sora could be begging in the streets for a game producer to even take a look at him and let him star in a game.liquid_s
KH is not FF! Oh god KC, KH is furthest away from FF, only resemblance is characters who aren't even linked to their FF character, only thing FF about them is there character, a slight hint of their persona. And I highly doubt the reason KH has done so well is because there is a megre amount of FF characters in it. You havent even played the game, so get out your 'FF FTW ALL THE WAY' mode, because Final Fantasy looks like its changing into a game not typical Final Fantasy, just with the name slappped on so SE can sell it, Personally KH has made SE a large amount of money in 3 games, so it can't be that a bad a game.

I agree,KH is a real good title on its own,with the FF characters only as an added bonus.KH is not really an FF anyway,its a different game altogether.

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FinalHorror

[QUOTE="liquid_s"][QUOTE="kinetic-core"]NO!!!!!!!!! Not sora in a FF!!! Noooooo! I'm already thinking KH is a terrible example of FF. I don't wanna see sora cameo in any FF. For the simple fact that Sora is living on FF itself. Without FF, Sora could be begging in the streets for a game producer to even take a look at him and let him star in a game.Zerocrossings

I agree,KH is a real good title on its own,with the FF characters only as an added bonus.KH is not really an FF anyway,its a different game altogether.

Yeah, but in the same way...You have sephy and cloud story inside it:S i was like WTF!? But at the same time it's more a disney game then it's a FF game. So i will agree:)
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 eztarg8
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
Well I liked KH, most parts dont even have ff characters so whatever. Well maybe not even a side quest. more of a easteregg that you find after going down a certain ally or something. He should say what normal other NCP's.
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FinalHorror
[QUOTE="eztarg8"]Well I liked KH, most parts dont even have ff characters so whatever. Well maybe not even a side quest. more of a easteregg that you find after going down a certain ally or something. He should say what normal other NCP's.

who should say what normal NPS? Me?

Well i was thinking just one of the people walking in the town. But he shouldn't have his own cool clohtes, but it has to look like him. No quest given by you can just say hello or something. I think it would be fun:)
gilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 gilbertus
Member since 2003 • 452 Posts
KH is a great game, it has good characters and story, but they shouldnt link it to FF, what would be intresting is having a FF world in KH, like Spira or Gaia, thatd be intresting ^^, but leave the cameos and special appereances in KH not in FF.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#13 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
Sora in the FFXIII world(or FF III world, they're the same).
Avatar image for the_winner30030
the_winner30030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_winner30030
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
i wouldnt want to see him in FF. hes got his own game does he really need to be in FF as well. any way if he was going to be in it i would want him to be a ncp that does ntohing but talk to u in towns nothing speacial just a person that no one cares about. and make him look FF.. if u take him right from KH it would look dum and ruin the playing experience. but like i said hes got his own game and he should stick to it.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 blademasterx
Member since 2006 • 1305 Posts
Yeah it willl be nice just to see sora .In any final fantasy game kh2 version of him though.