Is there any way you can stop yourself from buying a Final Fantasy game?

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Who can resist?! :lol:

Personally, i can't. Call me a hardcore FF fan. Call me a FF lunatic.

But, as long as it is a Final Fantasy title, as long as i have the means to, I WILL buy it.

No matter how much people are thrashing the game before i could get it, e.g. DoC, i still got the Japanese version first thing. No matter how much people are thrashing FFX-2, i still went to get FFX-2 International + Last Mission. I look to collect FF. I look to play FF. I look to be attached to FF for life.

What about you?

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
I'm not that bad at all. Not inclined to get KH or DoC or even any of the past FF's. I have VII, VIII, IX, X and X-2 and my FF collection will probably never increase ever again.
CoRiNi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 CoRiNi
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts
The only way to stop myself from buying a FF is by killing myself :P
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts

I resisted FFXI and DoC

jebanchalista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 jebanchalista
Member since 2003 • 96 Posts
I actually only have SE games. 5 in total. The only thing stopping me is money. Damn you money. But I am trying to get all FF titles.
-weezer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -weezer-
Member since 2006 • 1895 Posts
Same here. If there's a FF game that I want, then I have to find a way to pay for it first lol. Never really have any money...
Avatar image for the_winner30030
the_winner30030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 the_winner30030
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
i started to play FF at ff10 when me and friend decided to rent it. from there i got the GBA games and ps2 ones. all but ffxi :( no job so parents wouldnt let me buy it. still thinking about it. i will keep buying them until i eithor i get bad games from FF i dought that iwll happen soon or if i run out of money :)
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 blademasterx
Member since 2006 • 1305 Posts

Well if i did'nt have a job then it will .Be the only way to stop me but then again i do have parents.thank god for them

yuffiestrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 yuffiestrife
Member since 2006 • 352 Posts
when i have a job and i can afford it i do buy them then but if i don't have a job i ethier trade in games i don't play on anymore or just cry in the shop
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
I call myself a FF player..I get the FF's i can get...But not any more...I will not pay alot money to get the game.

But the only way to stop me from buying a FF game is money, what can i say? money, money money..:(
TheManWithAPS2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheManWithAPS2
Member since 2005 • 2378 Posts
I will get every new FF that comes out. I may even get FFVI and FFIX 'cause I know FFVI is awesome ( I used to have it.) and I have never played FFIX and I know nothing about it so it would be good, I think, to try it.
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 eztarg8
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
I will but ever MAIN final fantasy game. I wont dillydally in any spin off except for tactics
Avatar image for Supreme_Fantasy
Supreme_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Supreme_Fantasy
Member since 2006 • 4316 Posts
I guess no way....i think i've become a fren of em':D Cool or not?8)
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts

Who can resist?! :lol:

Personally, i can't. Call me a hardcore FF fan. Call me a FF lunatic.

But, as long as it is a Final Fantasy title, as long as i have the means to, I WILL buy it.

No matter how much people are thrashing the game before i could get it, e.g. DoC, i still got the Japanese version first thing. No matter how much people are thrashing FFX-2, i still went to get FFX-2 International + Last Mission. I look to collect FF. I look to play FF. I look to be attached to FF for life.

What about you?

kinetic-core
Well I sometimes buy FF's when I see them, but have calmed down now the older I get as I need cash for other things, but i am not as much of a geek, i mean, 'fan' as KC is, who spends all her money ordering the games in from other countries, which I feel is a waste of time as what is the point of playing through a game which you don't have a clue what the hell is going on.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kinetic-core

Well I sometimes buy FF's when I see them, but have calmed down now the older I get as I need cash for other things, but i am not as much of a geek, i mean, 'fan' as KC is, who spends all her money ordering the games in from other countries, which I feel is a waste of time as what is the point of playing through a game which you don't have a clue what the hell is going on.liquid_s

Of course i have to order games from other countries, or i won't be able to play any games. Games don't get "localized" here :lol: Call it the element of surprise :P what's the point of knowing what the game is about and then playing it through. And i don't just buy any game. SE titles [and some other brands-not-to-be-named] are like some sort of a guarantee. FF, will be good. There is a certain standard and requirement each main FF title must meet. And SE don't fail us for nothing [except Spin-offs].

Besides, who can diminish a collector's desire to collect? :D

Brian_WCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Brian_WCU
Member since 2005 • 313 Posts
there is one thing that can stop me, that is bills + lack of funds. Main reason why I don't have or will have a ps3 for a while lol.
zerroth101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zerroth101
Member since 2005 • 4744 Posts
I would get all the FF games but I have a money crisis
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
So basically you just like big name games, which arent always best!
ZhenDash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 ZhenDash
Member since 2006 • 1483 Posts
Lack of money will also stop me. And uhhh.. the usual hellish college routine
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kajtrooper
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts

I have FFVII, FF, FFII, FFXII, and FFX. So I'm not really a fanatic of Final Fantasy, but I AM getting the new ones.

I'm a fanatic of Kingdom hearts though. I have everyone and expect to get everyone in the future.

ILuvCharmed1s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ILuvCharmed1s
Member since 2006 • 2372 Posts
Well I'd say im more of an FFVII addict lol. Even if the game sucks I'll get it. I'm considering gettin a psp just for the fact that Crisis core is coming out on it. I brought a Tifa figurine thing the other day that I didn't really want but seen as it said final fantasy VII on the box I thought I'd buy it (it was only £6 anyway as if thats breaking the bank. But I nearly brought the bigga figure and that is sad cuz I don't even want it.) Well I'm not rich so the only way SE can get loads of money off me is for ffvii not just ff. FFI-VI don't interest me I coulda brought them ages ago (adn I considered it but I easily changed my mind) but just a pathetic figure of Tifa made me buy it just cuz it was FF7. O I am goin on Ebay now to bid on FF7 things I saw a watch of it I wanted so I'll c u guys l8r lol.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Darmi
Well I'd say im more of an FFVII addict lol. Even if the game sucks I'll get it. I'm considering gettin a psp just for the fact that Crisis core is coming out on it. I brought a Tifa figurine thing the other day that I didn't really want but seen as it said final fantasy VII on the box I thought I'd buy it (it was only £6 anyway as if thats breaking the bank. But I nearly brought the bigga figure and that is sad cuz I don't even want it.) Well I'm not rich so the only way SE can get loads of money off me is for ffvii not just ff. FFI-VI don't interest me I coulda brought them ages ago (adn I considered it but I easily changed my mind) but just a pathetic figure of Tifa made me buy it just cuz it was FF7. O I am goin on Ebay now to bid on FF7 things I saw a watch of it I wanted so I'll c u guys l8r lol. ILuvCharmed1s
OMGosh Adam, buy a Wii!
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kinetic-core
[QUOTE="ILuvCharmed1s"]Well I'd say im more of an FFVII addict lol. Even if the game sucks I'll get it. I'm considering gettin a psp just for the fact that Crisis core is coming out on it. I brought a Tifa figurine thing the other day that I didn't really want but seen as it said final fantasy VII on the box I thought I'd buy it (it was only £6 anyway as if thats breaking the bank. But I nearly brought the bigga figure and that is sad cuz I don't even want it.) Well I'm not rich so the only way SE can get loads of money off me is for ffvii not just ff. FFI-VI don't interest me I coulda brought them ages ago (adn I considered it but I easily changed my mind) but just a pathetic figure of Tifa made me buy it just cuz it was FF7. O I am goin on Ebay now to bid on FF7 things I saw a watch of it I wanted so I'll c u guys l8r lol. Darmi
OMGosh Adam, buy a Wii!

OMGosh Chris, come on. Respect Adam, now that's a FF fan who's blinded. I think he said it many times "i don't want it", but he still got it in the end. I haven't got this far though. I know "I want it", that's why i still buy FF stuff. While Adam is.... *KC shakes her head in amazement* THE FF FAN!!!!!
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Darmi
[QUOTE="Darmi"][QUOTE="ILuvCharmed1s"]Well I'd say im more of an FFVII addict lol. Even if the game sucks I'll get it. I'm considering gettin a psp just for the fact that Crisis core is coming out on it. I brought a Tifa figurine thing the other day that I didn't really want but seen as it said final fantasy VII on the box I thought I'd buy it (it was only £6 anyway as if thats breaking the bank. But I nearly brought the bigga figure and that is sad cuz I don't even want it.) Well I'm not rich so the only way SE can get loads of money off me is for ffvii not just ff. FFI-VI don't interest me I coulda brought them ages ago (adn I considered it but I easily changed my mind) but just a pathetic figure of Tifa made me buy it just cuz it was FF7. O I am goin on Ebay now to bid on FF7 things I saw a watch of it I wanted so I'll c u guys l8r lol. kinetic-core
OMGosh Adam, buy a Wii!

OMGosh Chris, come on. Respect Adam, now that's a FF fan who's blinded. I think he said it many times "i don't want it", but he still got it in the end. I haven't got this far though. I know "I want it", that's why i still buy FF stuff. While Adam is.... *KC shakes her head in amazement* THE FF FAN!!!!!

The FFVII fan you mean :P
ILuvCharmed1s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ILuvCharmed1s
[QUOTE="kinetic-core"][QUOTE="Darmi"][QUOTE="ILuvCharmed1s"]Well I'd say im more of an FFVII addict lol. Even if the game sucks I'll get it. I'm considering gettin a psp just for the fact that Crisis core is coming out on it. I brought a Tifa figurine thing the other day that I didn't really want but seen as it said final fantasy VII on the box I thought I'd buy it (it was only £6 anyway as if thats breaking the bank. But I nearly brought the bigga figure and that is sad cuz I don't even want it.) Well I'm not rich so the only way SE can get loads of money off me is for ffvii not just ff. FFI-VI don't interest me I coulda brought them ages ago (adn I considered it but I easily changed my mind) but just a pathetic figure of Tifa made me buy it just cuz it was FF7. O I am goin on Ebay now to bid on FF7 things I saw a watch of it I wanted so I'll c u guys l8r lol. Darmi
OMGosh Adam, buy a Wii!

The FFVII fan you mean :P

Haha lol. O well im blind lol. I want da advent children piano book. I need to buy dat cuz its a proper book. I have da soundtrack cd lol Thankx for da respect haha (seriously you don't need to give me respect Im supposed to be saving money for my driving lessons and I spend it on little things like this haha Im just FF7 crazy)
Avatar image for ThisisMurderous
ThisisMurderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#26 ThisisMurderous
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts
I buy the ones in the main series. I haven't got, XI, Dirge of Cerebus, Crystal Chronicles.
ILuvCharmed1s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ILuvCharmed1s
FFVII has become its own series now lol.
STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 STK3000
Member since 2005 • 2790 Posts
to stop my self i woulod ave to do one of three things, 1 nbedcome a crack fiend having no money for games or drugs, kill self, get borther to buy them which seems to be what always happens yay loop hole
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
nothing could stop me but money but that is never the problem. i love FF games as much as anyone does. i even got the collectors edition game and guide for XII ( i got it because it looked cool and big)
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts
Burgers.Lots of them.
gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#31 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts
No. Final Fantasy games are titles  which are filled with joy and romantic stuff which I like. As long as I play games I don't think I'll ever stop buyinmg and playing FF games :D
Lone04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Lone04
Member since 2006 • 206 Posts
The best way to prevent yourself from buying a Final Fantasy game is to just get a giant tank and toss all of your scoures of income into it. Fill that tank with several poisenous fish, electric eel, Jaws, Nessy, man-eating cabbages, and other dangerous things and lock that tank in a vault. Then get one of your friends to bound your arms and legs to a chair and to forcibly keep your eyelids open while you watch Anti-Final Fantasy propaganda. After a few days then you of that then you can resist buying a Final Fantasy game. 4 out of 5 RPG haters reccomend this method. 100% Gurranteed! If it doesn't work the evil fishies won't be giving back your money, if it does they're still keeping it.