Is SE making FF titles better or ripping us off ??

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

well.... this is about Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children COMPLETE [ Related Article ]

sounds a handful isn't it? It will have some added features, scenes and little details, but really, what is the main motive of Square Enix?

selling this thing on blu-ray, it won't come cheap, i'm suspecting SE's true intentions...

and this is not the only one, we're seeing all these FF remakes surface in the various platforms nowadays :? some small added features, and they sell it in a whole new package, and we buy it, strangely enough :?

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
Well in this one, YEAH! Now they made me mad! Thats bad from their side. They will make some people poor:(
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
They are milking FF and have been ripping off the states since the begining, really
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
They are milking FF and have been ripping off the states since the begining, reallyfs_metal
Milking FF, thats something i have read ALOT the last 8months...Maybe i should belive it myself soon to...Maybe, but for now, just maybe!
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
They probably are just milking it, I doubt it will look that much better or that the new features will be anything good. Probably just an extra move in the fight scenes or something...
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]They are milking FF and have been ripping off the states since the begining, reallyFinalHorror
Milking FF, thats something i have read ALOT the last 8months...Maybe i should belive it myself soon to...Maybe, but for now, just maybe!

There are 2 versions of FFX, FFX-2 and a second version of FFAC coming. There is a sequel to FFXII, and it's not released in the states yet. There are 3 FFXIII games with a possibility of a 4th. There are remakes of FFI and FFII for cell phones, and hte FFVII compilation. At what point do you believe they are milking it?
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
hmm.... nice. I don't see any milking from fs_metal's statement. None at all :| You're right Darmi.. just some added moves during a fight scene. :roll: come on. In a game remake, they try to get you to buy it because there's a new esper available or a new CGI intro movie, that's something to look forward to, perhaps. But, Advent Children, added scenes and details could just flash across the screen without us even knowing it. If i actually watch ACC, i think i'll just bear the same feeling as watching the original AC. Unless i 've watched AC a thousand million times, or unless someone mentions it, i would never know where the added event took place!
gilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 gilbertus
Member since 2003 • 452 Posts
SE is making me mad! be4 they did good games now they make lots of mediocre games and are only thinking of the money instead of the games TT i still have faith, and im patient enough to wait for a few more games but come on... even i have limits!
RaiKageRyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 RaiKageRyu
Member since 2004 • 4204 Posts
Rip-off? Only if you have Advent Children already.

Stupid move? Yep, but it wouldn't have been seen as dumb if that was Blu-ray exclusive.

It's like someone in SE just said "it's about time to release a Blu-ray version of AC". A nice person says "let's include some extras in it that weren't there before". Then someone gets a bright idea and says "But then all the poor DVD owners will be left out! So let's make one as well!".

Guess, Squeenix is just itching for something to do to bypass the time. So they spend time, money, and effort on this instead of I don't know... say an original game for once. Because, we all know they're having a creativity block. Ain't that right SE boyz? :wink:
seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
It matters not that they are milking it. I look at it this way. Wtf does it matter? I see no point in getting worked up over this, and just wont buy it. After all, its our choice. They cant force us.