If there is another sequel for the Compilation of FFVII...........

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

......would there be anything left to talk about? :?

Who do you think will be our next villian? [sephiroth would be overused if he keeps appearing :|]

And, will Cloud take the center stage this time?

What character development would you be looking forward to? [tifa + Cloud? / marlene?/ Denzel?]

gilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gilbertus
Member since 2003 • 452 Posts

I dont think there are more games in the FFVII Compilation, but id love it if they closed the compilation with a remake! (just a thought)

plup-fiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 plup-fiction
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

In the next installment of the compilation you play as Sephiroth on his quest to destroy everything.

Because Square-Enix want to make it seem that he's really a good guy. :wink:

seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
You gotta know whats cming next: Materia: Yuffie's Trade. Thats the next game, Ill guarantee it; it will be about her and her quest for materia, with new additions of course, and it would cross over into the game; she would steal clouds, and piss him off. There would be no battling, simply mini games and adventuring.
Avatar image for Sir-Dark-Raiden
Sir-Dark-Raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 Sir-Dark-Raiden
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts
I hope not, i agree with gilbertus, They should end it with Remake.:)
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
You gotta know whats cming next: Materia: Yuffie's Trade. Thats the next game, Ill guarantee it; it will be about her and her quest for materia, with new additions of course, and it would cross over into the game; she would steal clouds, and piss him off. There would be no battling, simply mini games and adventuring.seankulbeth
creative..... but i'd really like to see a game with Yuffie as the main char :P So perky she is... i'm sure it'll be super fun. But think of it, she should be older by then, do you think a love story for her would be cool ? :D
FullmetalGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 FullmetalGhost
Member since 2005 • 886 Posts

i dont know, the original is always the best. Sure it'd be nice to see it in such nice graphics but i've taken a liking to the olygon figures.

I kinda hope there wont be another game. They need to focus their efforts on the new final fantasys and see if they can get one to beat VII

RaiKageRyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RaiKageRyu
Member since 2004 • 4204 Posts
The answer is yes. There is always something left to talk about. All you have to do is cop somthing up that in the end becomes very unfitting to the original.

The real question is there anything worth looking into if another game came out? Which is a definite no for me. And I think SquareEnix knows this too. There haven't been any announcments of any new installments to the FFVII compilation(the new edit. of FF:AC doesn't count) . Not to mention the slow progress of Crisis Core, means the big-wigs of the company has finally caught on that the FFVII compilation isn't doing so well and just maybe the public don't want anymore.