Final Fantasy XII Leaked.... What's your thought?

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Final Fantasy XII has got illegal pirated copies everywhere right now. As of a few days ago, there has been rumors that FFXII's torrents has surfaced.

As of now, the shops are already distributing and selling DVD forms of FFXII. This game attained high scores from various review sectors. SE was sure to benefit. But, it looks like, SE has got to deal with a blow much greater.

In my opinion, it'll already be too late. I've already pre-ordered my Collectors' Edition. Even if i do have an illegal copy, it's unlikely that i'll cancel my order, i AM a hard-core FF fan after all. But, not many think likewise. What is your reaction to this??

seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
It pisses me off unbelievably. Just because prices are high doesn't constitute and excuse to pirate a  damn FF.
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts
At least its not like when Half Life was pirated and Valve delayed the game.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
I hope SE does something smart by having an earlier release date. A release date end of this month ain't gonna help the war against the pirates. :evil: thing is....... i see it everywhere, [not in singapore of course.. it's impossible to get any pirated stuff here.], thing is, I've already ordered my Collectors' Edition, and there's no way i will cancel the order... But, seeing that pirated copy of FFXII, it's just so tempting to get it. I can't get it though, i can never get it past the immigration authorities if i have anything pirated in my possession... :roll: My point is, Maybe, it wouldn't hurt SE a lot. People just wanna get it first hand! Perhaps...... they will still get the original version. This IS a near-to-perfect game everyone.. Getting the original version is definitely worth it. If you already have the illegitimate copy, i won't ask you to dump it, but, at least, show your appreciation by purchasing an original copy as well :)
CrabbyYuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 CrabbyYuna
Member since 2006 • 739 Posts

Final Fantasy XII has got illegal pirated copies everywhere right now. As of a few days ago, there has been rumors that FFXII's torrents has surfaced.

As of now, the shops are already distributing and selling DVD forms of FFXII. This game attained high scores from various review sectors. SE was sure to benefit. But, it looks like, SE has got to deal with a blow much greater.

In my opinion, it'll already be too late. I've already pre-ordered my Collectors' Edition. Even if i do have an illegal copy, it's unlikely that i'll cancel my order, i AM a hard-core FF fan after all. But, not many think likewise. What is your reaction to this??

kinetic-core
well,you know this bad!
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#6 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

At least its not like when Half Life was pirated and Valve delayed the game. joeadonis1

Yeah thats true.

Joeadonis i love your sig! :P

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
I find this whole situation amusing for some reason :? It's really not funny but I'm really struggling to hold back laughter. What's wrong with me? This is the sort of feeling I usually get when Microsoft gets one over on the PS3 :?
Avatar image for The1-thtgotaway
The1-thtgotaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The1-thtgotaway
Member since 2006 • 5853 Posts

As long as I get the game in its entirety I don't Care I say pirate all you want :lol:

Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#9 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
It pisses me off because it could hurt sales and it's also very much illegal. Lazy ********....they can buy the game in 23 days!
ZhenDash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 ZhenDash
Member since 2006 • 1483 Posts
It was a very painful schoolday. Hearing a lot of people talking about the early parts of the game and of course, they have a leaked version of it :(
Avatar image for Sir-Dark-Raiden
Sir-Dark-Raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Sir-Dark-Raiden
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts
I don't care, i am still going to buy the Original. :D
Avatar image for DbleBassDrummer
DbleBassDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 DbleBassDrummer
Member since 2005 • 1375 Posts
Eh, I haven't heard anything about it. I'm trying to know as little about it as possible until I actually play it. Waiting for the 31st is no problem. I started 10 again.