FF-XV 1080p trailers!!!! holy sh1111t :)

mztazmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mztazmz
Member since 2003 • 1405 Posts

Whether you have seen these or not, here are the BEST QUALITY versions in 1080p!!! Some of the earlier versions on youtube were poor quality, but these are AWESOME!!!!!! My excitement for this game is going into overdrive:twisted:

ALL GAMEPLAY!!!

CGI and GAMEPLAY trailer!!!

SO this game went from being rumored as cancelled, to being announced for the new consoles, and showing what is arguably the most INSANE gameplay in a FF game ever, dang8)

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

It does look really great, except the fact that now it just looks like they go for making our world with magics and monsters.

I like that they are trying a bit more hack and slash aproach to it, but I hope later titles become a a little bit slower and rpg like. I still think FFXIIs gameplay engine in one of the better ones made so far, and I really hoped they would make one close to it soon. ah well

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts
I'm with Lordmew 100%
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 valereth85
Member since 2013 • 3456 Posts
I am going to need more than a trailer to convince me. FFXIII was straight up painful. If this game is not good, I might just give up on FF all over again and replay FFIV, V or VI to remind me of when the series was genuinely good.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Xx_Kares_xX
Oh we will NEVER have something that compares to those three again, Square has made that perfectly clear with the direction they are taking, so there's no hope on any level when it comes to that... on the other hand I can't imagine it being worse than FFXIII that's for damn sure x.x
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 valereth85
Member since 2013 • 3456 Posts
Oh we will NEVER have something that compares to those three again, Square has made that perfectly clear with the direction they are taking, so there's no hope on any level when it comes to that... on the other hand I can't imagine it being worse than FFXIII that's for damn sure x.xXx_Kares_xX
I do not understand how people can defend that game. It baffles me. How can anyone play that story and go0 "Yes. This is good." It has some of the absolute worst writing I have ever watched, read or played through. Mystic Quest has better writing than Final Fantasy XIII. At least that game grasps the most basic concepts of story telling like exposition. The story is simple, but it does explain itself. IT does it very briefly, but it does it. Thati s more than you can say about freaking Final Fantasy XIII.
mztazmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mztazmz
Member since 2003 • 1405 Posts

I will say this, regardless of what anyone thinks about the gameplay being not-so-RPGish, they confirmed a while back that the game is open world. That alone gives much reason to believe it will be more to our liking than XIII was :D

I think the action style of the combat looks exciting, it may not be what we're used to, but there's seems to be a good amount of variety in the way your party members can combine attacks and such. I don't believe that all RPG's should be like this, but I do think this is a fresh approach compared to the standard turn based style

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Xx_Kares_xX
The gameplay for FFXV seems far too busy... and I don't mean action packed I mean there is so much crap on screen I don't know what's going on x.x And I never saw any real COMBAT, I just saw him dodging around and shit and doing that weird 'hookshot' ability with his sword... I'm impressed by the graphics (and the redesigns of familiar FF enemies) but that's about it... Oh I also enjoy the music which I'm not sure but it sounds very much like Yoko Shimomura's style. Anyway... I guess I'm partially being a butthurt fanboy (I can admit that) but on the other hand it's going to take a LOT for me to take anything Square says as truth. Remember when the ORIGINAL Trailers for FFXIII came out? They took the train battle scene from the opening and then lied to use by saying it was a real battle by simply putting the battle menu over the screen? Yeah.. that's what this reminds me of.. same with the B.S. KHIII Video... x.x
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
1080p Trailer?? gimme gimme!
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts
Wlow, this is certainly impressive. Makes me think how different the ealy Final Fantasies were o.o
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#11 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

Wlow, this is certainly impressive. Makes me think how different the ealy Final Fantasies were o.omaniamsmart

Yeah.. times have changed a lot! :o

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Xx_Kares_xX
Yeah... in the past decade the human race has forgotten how to make good games in any genre other than 'shooter' or 'First Person _______ '
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts
yup Kares thats true!:)