FFXII Exclusive: the Final Boss is too easy?

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

First of all, NO NAMES are to be mentioned. Do not say who or what the Final Boss is.

But really, i think this could be the easiest Final Boss ever. :? All i really did was hack 'n' slash. :shock:

Let's not talk about FFX, which the Final Boss is not even a boss. :roll:

iX-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 iX-gamer
Member since 2005 • 632 Posts
AWW MAN, COME ON "SPOILERS!!!!!" Don't tell me that. *As I tried to close my eyes and not read what you said and post this post and never look at this thread again* I'm not even halfway done with the game because I want to unlock EVERYTHING and IS taking my time with the game. BEcause of you, now I know that when I make it to the final boss, I'm going to beat it quickly. THANKS A LOT! HMM! (with expression) Damn, I think I just read part of your post, but I'll never look back!
gilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gilbertus
Member since 2003 • 452 Posts

Well, it depends... "you know who" can be very easey if you train a lot, and if you try to get everything before fighting him. The first time i tried it, "he/she/it" killed me, but the second time i got him... Bah who am i kidding he was pretty easey... Im really disappointed in recent FF games where the final bosses are very easey... its really no fun...

The last tough boss for me was Sephiroth. But i admit i was only lvl 55-60 XP.

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
Well the last boss on FFX was quite easy if you were at a decent level.

[spoiler] I mean Jecht not Yu Yevon btw. [/spoiler] -- FFX

I don't think any of the bosses are hard as long as you level up a bit.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
Well the last boss on FFX was quite easy if you were at a decent level.

I don't think any of the bosses are hard as long as you level up a bit.Darmi
:shock: you actually said he was easy.... :roll: I think it's quite true there then. As long as you level up, there's no trouble beating the final boss. I think i was Level 70 and above when i went for the FFXII final boss fight. But then again, recent FF games have really really simple boss fights :?
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
[QUOTE="Darmi"]Well the last boss on FFX was quite easy if you were at a decent level.

I don't think any of the bosses are hard as long as you level up a bit.kinetic-core
:shock: you actually said he was easy.... :roll: I think it's quite true there then. As long as you level up, there's no trouble beating the final boss. I think i was Level 70 and above when i went for the FFXII final boss fight. But then again, recent FF games have really really simple boss fights :?

You may thing so since you are pro now:P? You have played alot FF and know all the FF stuffs in away. And you brain is smarter in a way to...You understand more ;)
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 blademasterx
Member since 2006 • 1305 Posts
Well i think the final boss fight in final fantasy 12.Was quite easy i was level 45 i mean c'mon square be a bit more challenging
haseeb_1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 haseeb_1989
Member since 2005 • 1322 Posts
All the bosses were easy once i fought 2 bosses in a row and i also fought monster in between. At the beginning of my second boss fight i started to panic but dam this game is soooooooooo easy.